Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Badfellow, One for the Frog, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Frankennietzsche

Post Reply
User avatar
Lush City
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Posts: 3883
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by Lush City » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:16 am

Go ahead and bicker. See if I care. Just understand that right now we are sitting on the biggest financial bubbles known to man in recorded history. The main sectors are equities and bonds. It has all been programed to blow and not even Trump can save us. The debt ceiling debacle is less than 2 weeks ahead. The Fed is going to raise its interest rate on loans to member central banks. This will affect adjustable rate mortgages. I know I have one! The remedy is precious metals. They will win the day.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12124
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Xenia

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by ThirstyDrunk » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:47 am

I put all my spare money into booze and ammo.
To be fair, I'm drunker than you.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9206
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by oettinger » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:42 am

Lush City wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:16 am
Go ahead and bicker. See if I care. Just understand that right now we are sitting on the biggest financial bubbles known to man in recorded history. The main sectors are equities and bonds. It has all been programed to blow and not even Trump can save us. The debt ceiling debacle is less than 2 weeks ahead. The Fed is going to raise its interest rate on loans to member central banks. This will affect adjustable rate mortgages. I know I have one! The remedy is precious metals. They will win the day.
I heard comet hail bob is also lurkin in the skys again, three weeks from now
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5167
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by Patchez » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:19 am

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:47 am
I put all my spare money into booze and ammo.
I'd listen to him. He's pre med.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12124
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Xenia

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by ThirstyDrunk » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:10 am

Patchez wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:19 am
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:47 am
I put all my spare money into booze and ammo.
I'd listen to him. He's pre med.
I thought he was pre law.
To be fair, I'm drunker than you.

User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5167
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by Patchez » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:58 am

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:10 am
Patchez wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:19 am
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:47 am
I put all my spare money into booze and ammo.
I'd listen to him. He's pre med.
I thought he was pre law.
Shit you may be right.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12124
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Xenia

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by ThirstyDrunk » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:59 am

same thing
To be fair, I'm drunker than you.

User avatar
Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12352
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: Master of the Meatloaf Winds
Contact:

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by Frankennietzsche » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:15 pm

I think that Frau Merkel must have ruffled Don J's feathered toupee in their meeting. The press photo opportunity was most awkward. Chump looked peeved and constipated and uncomfortable. Do you think that woman had the temerity to talk to him as an equal? Mayhaps even <gasp> admonish him?!?!?
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

User avatar
Lush City
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Posts: 3883
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by Lush City » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:11 am

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:15 pm
I think that Frau Merkel must have ruffled Don J's feathered toupee in their meeting. The press photo opportunity was most awkward. Chump looked peeved and constipated and uncomfortable. Do you think that woman had the temerity to talk to him as an equal? Mayhaps even <gasp> admonish him?!?!?
Wow! Perception is the result of your brainwashing. Don't forget Merkel is responsible for escalating the number of rape incidents 10x, if they are even reported, since her policy of open borders for hairy ass Muslims that marry 10y.o. children under sharia law. They also rape little boys. The only defense is to provide goats as a diversion. But that's alright, just have them move in with you before you spout your globalist bullshit.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9206
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by oettinger » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:49 am

Lush City wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:11 am
Frankennietzsche wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:15 pm
I think that Frau Merkel must have ruffled Don J's feathered toupee in their meeting. The press photo opportunity was most awkward. Chump looked peeved and constipated and uncomfortable. Do you think that woman had the temerity to talk to him as an equal? Mayhaps even <gasp> admonish him?!?!?
Wow! Perception is the result of your brainwashing. Don't forget Merkel is responsible for escalating the number of rape incidents 10x, if they are even reported, since her policy of open borders for hairy ass Muslims that marry 10y.o. children under sharia law. They also rape little boys. The only defense is to provide goats as a diversion. But that's alright, just have them move in with you before you spout your globalist bullshit.
Funny.
Both.
She is that horrible and it was a good move by Trump. That whole press-con was a pain in the ass, from both sides.

Trick question: Does anyone know if she is married. And if the answer is yes, what does germany`s first lady look like and what`s his name?
To calm you down, I wouldn`t be able to come up with the correct answer also
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12124
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Xenia

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by ThirstyDrunk » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:09 am

you wish
To be fair, I'm drunker than you.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9206
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by oettinger » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:47 am

^^^ Patchez, I think he talks to you
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
Lush City
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Posts: 3883
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by Lush City » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:23 pm

oettinger wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:49 am
Lush City wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:11 am
Frankennietzsche wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:15 pm
I think that Frau Merkel must have ruffled Don J's feathered toupee in their meeting. The press photo opportunity was most awkward. Chump looked peeved and constipated and uncomfortable. Do you think that woman had the temerity to talk to him as an equal? Mayhaps even <gasp> admonish him?!?!?
Wow! Perception is the result of your brainwashing. Don't forget Merkel is responsible for escalating the number of rape incidents 10x, if they are even reported, since her policy of open borders for hairy ass Muslims that marry 10y.o. children under sharia law. They also rape little boys. The only defense is to provide goats as a diversion. But that's alright, just have them move in with you before you spout your globalist bullshit.
Funny.
Both.
She is that horrible and it was a good move by Trump. That whole press-con was a pain in the ass, from both sides.

Trick question: Does anyone know if she is married. And if the answer is yes, what does germany`s first lady look like and what`s his name?
To calm you down, I wouldn`t be able to come up with the correct answer also
I'm sorry to get worked up and I'm going to start laughing at it. I just don't like what's happening in your country and that any sort of nationalism is against the law. I think in the end we will all be toast. So here's a toast to right now and good health to all!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6283
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by mistah willies » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Comey.

Sounds like something She Would Say.

I'd like to find out who this "She" is. She's said a lot of things, over the years.

Probably "She" is Putin, Twatting over the toilet bowl every morning before running a country.

User avatar
Lush City
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Posts: 3883
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by Lush City » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Aides Wrestle Drill From Trump’s Hands As He Tries To Remove Obama Listening Device From Skull
http://www.theonion.com/article/aides-w ... ve-o-55576
Image
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

Post Reply