New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

Post by mistah willies »

Two Hearted wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 11:14 pm
mistah willies wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:52 pm
Two Hearted wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:54 pm
Bonjour!

Two Hearted here, drinks on me tonight!
Cheers!

Welcome back. Don't mind the folks who have been drinking. We've been holding interventions for them.

Well, not really.

DRINK!

Well Merci beaucoup, Mousouir Willie!
I'm not from around here...SO I guess I should drink!
You know, Two Hearted, I'm new on this here board. Having said that, it is good to see that this message board (the only one of its kind, in existence) is still active and alive, encouraging folks to participate, often, and drunkenly. A community of Modern Drunkards across the whole planet is something that I will raise a glass now to FKR for continuing this creation of his.

DRINK!

*hiccup*

Someday, we will convert angry, beheading Drys to the joy of drinking, and then they can have fist fights in parking lots or places without tar instead of running amok all dried out.

You have been here much longer than this damned drunken Injun.

Have any advice?

Amiers
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Amiers »

Howdy hoe neighbors!!! Fuck a duck this shit is hard to figure out!! It's only taken me a month. Artful detective isn't quite the teacher she thinks she is. Yes I'm chicken pecking here!!!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Amiers wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:54 am
Howdy hoe neighbors!!! Fuck a duck this shit is hard to figure out!! It's only taken me a month. Artful detective isn't quite the teacher she thinks she is. Yes I'm chicken pecking here!!!
Well, it looks like you figured it out just swell. You read, you respond, and you do both of those things within a fine community of drunkards. Welcome Amiers. As is tradition around here, new guy buys the first drink. I'll have a rum and coke.
DRINK!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Amiers wrote:
Artful Detective wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 11:49 am
Our friend Amiers from afar I was talking with yesterday who is probably locked out of her MD account "God dammit why do they make this shit so hard?!" as she forgot her password multiple times while drunk.
'

And here she is, the one mentioned in "Drinking Quotes" how many weeks ago?! A round of applause that she finally crawled on here and now she will never be heard from again as she will be too drunk to remember how to get back on. Or if she does resurface, it will be under a new name again. Obviously I'm not going to help her as I am a crappy teacher.

Amiers, if you do ever make it back on, I would like a dirty vodka martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives and order me a corn dog while you are at it. Cheers!
Okole maluna!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Welcome aboard, Amiers!

I'll have a bottomless chug of black rum, with a chaser of black rum, preferably Kraken. It makes its own gravy.

Folks here are quite protective of this place, which belongs to FKR out of his own pocket, and there is a real magazine he creates that you might check out. We are also protective of our fellow and Lady Modern Drunkards here. All folks are fair game for some good ribbing, once you are able to enjoy it.

Be strong, drink strong, and have some fun here.

Cheers!

...Patchez, got anything to add?

Amiers
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Amiers »

Artful Detective wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:02 pm
Amiers wrote:
Artful Detective wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 11:49 am
Our friend Amiers from afar I was talking with yesterday who is probably locked out of her MD account "God dammit why do they make this shit so hard?!" as she forgot her password multiple times while drunk.
'

And here she is, the one mentioned in "Drinking Quotes" how many weeks ago?! A round of applause that she finally crawled on here and now she will never be heard from again as she will be too drunk to remember how to get back on. Or if she does resurface, it will be under a new name again. Obviously I'm not going to help her as I am a crappy teacher.

Amiers, if you do ever make it back on, I would like a dirty vodka martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives and order me a corn dog while you are at it. Cheers!

Corn dog and vodka bought. Only if you eat the crusties. I totally figured out how to reply all on my own no thanks to you. Have fun on your Skype. Hopefully I figure out how to talk and read everything else without the help of reading glasses. Probst!!!

Amiers
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Amiers »

Dear Booze wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:21 am
Amiers wrote:
Well, it looks like you figured it out just swell. You read, you respond, and you do both of those things within a fine community of drunkards. Welcome Amiers. As is tradition around here, new guy buys the first drink. I'll have a rum and coke.
Rum and coke bought!!! I did actually figure it out and I was even able to return. Thanks for allowing me in. A round of drinks to all on me! Cheers!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Welcome aboard. Since no one has said it yet..... Post often. Post drunk. Post drunk often.

I'll have a sixer of Hamm's and a shol of 101.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Groggy
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Groggy »

I am returning here and to my binging after a long hiatus. Drink has been my favorite mistress for most of my life. I am embarking on a journey back into my drunken soul next week and I look forward to sharing the stories with you. I humbly offer a round to the house and a "Cheers! Face down in the gutter, wont admit defeat though my clothes are soiled and black. I'm a big strong man with a child's mind, don't take my booze away"
Alcohol is a symphony

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Groggy wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:21 pm
I am returning here and to my binging after a long hiatus. Drink has been my favorite mistress for most of my life. I am embarking on a journey back into my drunken soul next week and I look forward to sharing the stories with you. I humbly offer a round to the house and a "Cheers! Face down in the gutter, wont admit defeat though my clothes are soiled and black. I'm a big strong man with a child's mind, don't take my booze away"
Welcome. Or welcome back Groggy. Also, thanks for digging up a small handful of dusty, but good threads. I am looking forward to the stories of your upcoming bender.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Same here Groggy, let em stories come.
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Dear Booze wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:13 pm
Groggy wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Welcome. Or welcome back Groggy. Also, thanks for digging up a small handful of dusty, but good threads. I am looking forward to the stories of your upcoming bender.
oettinger wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:51 am
Same here Groggy, let em stories come.

Indeed.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Sammy here. From East Texas near Tyler. Howdy.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Sammy wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:28 pm
Sammy here. From East Texas near Tyler. Howdy.
Howdy Sammy. I'm pleased to be the first to welcome you to this fine community of Madern Drunkards. The tradition here is the new guy/gal buys the first round. I'll have a Captain Coke and a Guinness.

I look forward to your posts.
DRINK!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

No problemo. I'll cover whatever ya'll are having.