How much do you drinK?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

How much do you drinK?

Post by RIPT2.0 »

So far, it seems this joint is quiet and warry of strangers. I get it. But are you Motherfuckers really drinkers, or are you Posers?

I drink a 30 plus two 1.75L per week. Been doing it for years but my Doc says I'm good to go! LOL!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: How much do you drinK?

Post by Badfellow »

By Sam, I think you might got the bull by the horns on that one.

Well, you cocksuckin' sumbitch, it was 4 gin & tonics before I knocked that lilly livered ass shit off and started orderin the goddamn Long Islands. Goes great with the BBQ dog bugogi.

Then this 'ole boy comes up and says: "I'll knock yer Sooner-lookin block off if you taint man o' nuff to drink this here snort o' Makers Mark, and I fucked yer horse too".

That's today.

So far.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

This Muthafucka is on round 2 of getting drunk today.

Poser Free Zone up in heya.

Can I give you the specifics on the quantity of what I drank....uhhhh...no.... either I don't know or can't remembah. That being said, it might not be a proper unit of measurement but I drink a lot of cheap vodka.

Give no attention to those quiet assholes wary of strangers. Either they live in their mother's basements and are jerking off to Playboy and don't even have the sense to look at more sophisticated publications like Big Un's or they are old and whiny drunks that sit on their lawn wearing a robe trying to scare off neighborhood children and other drunks. It's like hanging out with the Golden Girls. A bunch of whining and hen pecking... ya ain't missing much.
Okole maluna!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

average for the weak?

2 fifths and 12 to 14 crafties..... regular beer, i.e. Hamm's or Coors.... 30 rack every week, week and a half tops.

Party weekends are the exception. There's only 40 or so party weekends so.... yeah.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Sammy wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:10 pm
So far, it seems this joint is quiet and warry of strangers. I get it. But are you Motherfuckers really drinkers, or are you Posers?

I drink a 30 plus two 1.75L per week. Been doing it for years but my Doc says I'm good to go! LOL!
I've spilled more than you have ever drank. In fact I am so soused right now I might just ....but I drank a shit load. So come on over and get some if you want to party of just go be yourself.... Wow! I'm really making an ass of myself but I don't care. Come an get me you wienies! I bet you can't get me... LOL!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I don`t drink, I just pose and come here for entertainment. I am a golden girl.

Nah I`m kidding. To answer: around 12 liters of wine from friday through sunday, or a gallon of vodka (5-6 0,7 liter bottles). Five to six packs of smokes also go down the drain. My doc took his life years ago...
Drink!

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

At one sitting, sometimes half a handle of cheap vodka isn't enough, sometimes two IPA's are too much.

I gave up competitive drinking a couple years back figuring I didn't have to prove anything to anybody.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Sammy wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Sammy, What is wrong with you? I have personally been very polite to you. And the rest of the members have been welcoming and polite as well. First of all, how would you feel if some new customer came into the bar where you are a regular and started insulting you and your friends and acted like a complete asshole?

First of all, congratulations on your ability consume the quantity of booze which you claim. Super impressive indeed. But why do you feel the need to to be insulting towards the regulars in here? If you were mistakenly under the impression that this site was called "The Modern Club Of Drunkards Who Drink The Most Booze Per Week", I assure you that you are in the wrong place. Keep looking. There are a lot of places on the web which might fit what you are looking for. This isn't it. This is a forum for people who have a shared love for all things booze. Yes, some think it's fun to compare the size of their dicks once in a while, but there is more to enjoying the art of drinking than that.

Second, don't give me any of that "Son, you ain't from around here" bullshit. I've been to Texas many many times and find it to be one of the greatest states ever. The people there are some of the best I've ever met. They are welcoming and nice and tend to be a lot more friendly than those I regularly deal with in California. The folks in Texas are more likely to have the time to stop and visit and be friendly. As a matter of fact a quarter of all of my living relatives are from Texas and still live there. So, yes you are correct, I'm not from Texas, but you certainly do not act like any of the Texans who I have met, and/or those to whom I'm related. The point here, son, is that you you ain't from around HERE. So calm the fuck down and stop being an asshole.

Finally, If you want people to interact with you, don't be a dickhead. It's just like the real world. If you walk into a new bar and start being a dickhead, no one will want to talk to you. Try being polite and friendly. You will be surprised at what happens.

Although I believe that your personality disorder prevents you from having the ability to act like a real Texan, I hope I am wrong. Good luck.
Last edited by Dear Booze on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:59 pm
"The Modern Club Of Drunkards Who Swallow The Most *** Per Week",
Wow wtf
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Smatter Noguts wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:27 pm
I gave up competitive drinking a couple years back figuring I didn't have to prove anything to anybody.
Words of wisdom.

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:59 pm
Sammy, What is wrong with you?
$5 says it's cirrhosis of the blowhole.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Damn. Seems I stepped on a few dicks. LOL!

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Jimmy Lester {RIP} »

Sammy wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:19 pm
Damn. I'm a retarded dickhead. Fuck. You are all correct. Shit! I'm terribly sorry.
Well, that's better. Glad you turned the corner there, son.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Sammy wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:19 pm
Damn. Seems I stepped on a few dicks. LOL!
Post often and post when you are all fucked up. Those are the best!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Don't mind Dear Booze, Sammy. He has been suffering from dangling synapses lately. He also forgot where he buried the hookers in the desert.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Artful Detective wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:50 pm
im sorry that im hear. I should be at wurk twrulin on a poll and given lap danses to teh old dudes. Me an my bff both wurk their. But i usilly don lik dick. But il mak a exepshion for yuo sammy. Com by the club.
That's mighty nice of you Art.
DRINK!