Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by Badfellow »

2:00 - Craptstic signal on a mobile skype conversation while stuck in traffic with 2 island witches and 1 bumwine warlock.

2:35 - Big, greasy Mexican lunch. Big, greasy Mexican margaritas.

4:00 - The woods.

5:20 - Rum session. Shoot propane tank with .357 magnum.

5:50 - Cut lodge poles from balsam saplings for mud boat. Smoke doobie. Do-bee-do-bee-doo.

6:30 - Almost hit a deer? Sasquatch? Horton the Elephant?

6:45 - Drink 3 Long Islands at Jaques Clubhouse. Smoke doobies. Eat deep fried cheese curds. Perfect mud boat design.

7:30 - Drive to top of hill. Find internet signal. Listen to Led Zeppelin IV.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:40 pm
2:00 - Craptstic signal on a mobile skype conversation while stuck in traffic with 2 island witches and 1 bumwine warlock.

2:35 - Big, greasy Mexican lunch. Big, greasy Mexican margaritas.

4:00 - The woods.

5:20 - Rum session. Shoot propane tank with .357 magnum.

5:50 - Cut lodge poles from balsam saplings for mud boat. Smoke doobie. Do-bee-do-bee-doo.

6:30 - Almost hit a deer? Sasquatch? Horton the Elephant?

6:45 - Drink 3 Long Islands at Jaques Clubhouse. Smoke doobies. Eat deep fried cheese curds. Perfect mud boat design.

7:30 - Drive to top of hill. Find internet signal. Listen to Led Zeppelin IV.
Then smoke signals with an Injun like a message in a

...how does it go?

Oh, yeah. It chugs nicely.

Sideways.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Well, turned on my computer this morning and the "This copy of Windows is not genuine" message block to startup has gone away. Mainly due to my work of removing the MSFT update that caused this.

Went to boxing conditioning training to fucking suck the air out of my lungs for 55min.

Walked home, showered, got back in bed for another 90min. all before 8:30am. Yeah, I started early.

Staggered out of bed and ate a bunch of fruit and drank water followed by a shot of Vodka over ice with a shot of lemon juice and about 6oz of Clamato picante juice.

Broiled a dozen shrimp marinated in Ralph's seafood rub. Ate them with a huge green salad.

Drank Longboard Lager.

Went to the local pub and told the bartender gal it was by birthday. She bought me a drink. I drank for 4hrs. and didn't buy a drink once word got out. That has to rank as all time best days.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Lush City wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:43 pm
Went to the local pub and told the bartender gal it was by birthday. She bought me a drink. I drank for 4hrs. and didn't buy a drink once word got out. That has to rank as all time best days.
Happy Birthday Lush
DRINK!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Happy Birthday Lush! Sending you a tropical umbrella drink from across the way at the Tiki Lounge. Wishing you the best new year. Cheers!
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Thank you! You folks are the best!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Me n' Malibu Laurie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRgwbkdoIcY
We watched it again today.

Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Best to you Lush, you are great!

112 and counting... call me impressed

My day, woke up way to early beacuse some retired shit confused my cellphone number with someone elses`. What do you do after breakfast? Drink!
I smoked 8 cigarettes while preparing letters for tennants. Cough that sucked cough cough. These idiots don`t know how to seperate glass trash from paper trash. Bunch o dummasses!
Now it`s 2 after noon and I am loaded already thanks to that old fuck that woke me up.
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Happy birthday wishes, Lush!

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Setting up an iPhone while drunk takes a healthy sense of humor.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

peetie44 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:12 pm
Setting up an iPhone while drunk takes a healthy sense of humor.
Tetris piano

When I was a kid, Dig Dug and Pac Man only cost a quarter.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Read a book about bootleggers. Drank. Went to a Buddies house. Drank and ate pizza. Came home. Drank. Still drinking.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Okay, not today, but several days ago. My dad died. They said he could still hear us. The last thing I said I said to him was, "Goodbye, Daddy." I forgot to say that I would see him tomorrow. I didn't. He went in the middle of the night. At least he went without dementia, unlike my mom. Small blessings, I guess.
like tears in rain

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

SavageXmasJjelloshot wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:33 am
Okay, not today, but several days ago. My dad died. They said he could still hear us. The last thing I said I said to him was, "Goodbye, Daddy." I forgot to say that I would see him tomorrow. I didn't. He went in the middle of the night. At least he went without dementia, unlike my mom. Small blessings, I guess.
Savage,

There is no way to express my sorrow for your loss. It sucks. I'll be thinking about you, your dad, and your family. I hope you will find comfort in the memories of him and the little "signs" that seem to show up following the passing of a loved one. You know them when you see them. They remind you that he loved you.
Cheers to you and your dad.
DRINK!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Here's my day.

At 10:30 am I pick up my homeless Vet Buddy to help me trim the hedges at my Grandparent's grave (Mom's side) because my folks are too old and fucked up to do it anymore.

11:30 am hedges are trimmed. My homeless Vet Buddy and I are trying not to puke on my Grandparent's grave after doing a shot of Canadian Club in Gramp's honor (his favorite). Good thing I had no wine. Grandma died of cirrhosis of liver when I was three from wine. i guess she was a closet drinker to make dealing with Gramp less painful. Go figure. Men in my family tend to be pricks.

Noon: I drop Homeless Vet Buddy off at his daughters house because he won't STFU and is driving me crazy. I pitch him $20 for beer since he's broke, as always.

12:30 pm- I arrive home stinking of sweat, vodka that I drank 24 hrs ago, and Canadian Club. I eat a couple of hotdogs and take a shower.

1 pm- A Buddy texts me to come to the lake because he has a rare afternoon off from golfing etc. (I don't get golf, but whatever), so I say yeah.

2:30pm- I arrive a Buddies house on the lake. It's hotter than fuck but I manage to kill a six pack of 16 ozers, plus a large glass of whiskey, plus one of my Buddies craft beers.

5:30 pm- My Buddies Wife comes home from work. She sees I'm wasted and argues with me about what is worse. Booze or weed? My Buddy smokes weed non stop. I prefer booze. Guess who won the argument.. Hint- Not me.

7 pm- I'm home and drinking heavily.

Any questions?