Places to Avoid

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Places to Avoid

Post by Casual Binger »

The Port Office Hotel in Brisbane. It's what used to be called a yuppie pub. OK, so it's got a good selection, but I ordered an Oban neat n a schooner of Little Creatures Pale Ale n it cost me $25! I figure this must have been $15 for the whiskey n $10 for the beer. Considering I bought a Caol Ila at Malt for "only" $13, there's nothing about that price that isn't robbery. Presumably it's catering for the sorts of people who like to overspend in order to impress expensive whores or something.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Yuppies!

Man, they used to run amok and show off their fancy little collars,

and they are the ones who became the NIMBYies. As in: never do anything to stop environmental devour,

...except to say, "I don't care what you do. Just give me enough water to let me have a green lawn in my backyard."

nancies.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:Yuppies!

Man, they used to run amok and show off their fancy little collars,

and they are the ones who became the NIMBYies. As in: never do anything to stop environmental devour,

...except to say, "I don't care what you do. Just give me enough water to let me have a green lawn in my backyard."

nancies.
American Psycho -Business Card Scene

Btt, my homebar sadly, vodka vodka vodka, but plenty and cheap
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

nanthtommas wrote:I began to interested in drinking and I think I would have been of concern. Please keep the update. thank you.
The "new members to avoid" thread is somewhere else. Go check it out, we keep it updated
Drink!

binnacledon
Tippler
Tippler

Post by binnacledon »

Please suggest some good ones

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

binnacledon wrote:Please suggest some good ones
No, you first bot-man
Drink!

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

heres a place to stay awway from in Cinncnati called The four Corners Bar on Findlay & Race st. We fell into this place by misteak a cuople of yearsago while visitting in ohio. very ghetto and dark place lots of hip hop wannbe ganster types carry guns.we were 3 white girls dressed casuual. we was hasseled from the beginning. One of the girls got drunk (she's EZ) and almost got jumped by 3 of them. Stay away from here.
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

DivaBitch wrote:heres a place to stay awway from in Cinncnati called The four Corners Bar on Findlay & Race st.
I know that place. That's in the Over the Rhine area of Cincy, which is consistently in the top 10 neighborhoods to avoid in America. But they're trying to clean it up, nowadays it ain't so bad unless you get off the main roads. Actually they just drove most of the murders and robberies into the Price Hill area.
Rhinegeist brewery is right around the corner, you should have went there, it's a pretty good brewpub if you can stand the hipsters.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
DivaBitch wrote:heres a place to stay awway from in Cinncnati called The four Corners Bar on Findlay & Race st.
I know that place. That's in the Over the Rhine area of Cincy, which is consistently in the top 10 neighborhoods to avoid in America. But they're trying to clean it up, nowadays it ain't so bad unless you get off the main roads. Actually they just drove most of the murders and robberies into the Price Hill area.
Rhinegeist brewery is right around the corner, you should have went there, it's a pretty good brewpub if you can stand the hipsters.
no need to go back we amost got killed dead ther
Image Image

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
were wer yuo a cuople of years ago when we went there..........a big strong man lik yuo cuold have saved us
Image Image

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

My wqedding
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

The trunk of Dear Booze's Beamer, Coupe de Ville, Lebaron, etc...
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Lush's Lair, the latest late night speakeasy. The proprietor gets a little "handsie" with patrons ascending the sprial starcase which leads to a private upstairs lounge and roofie dispensary.
DRINK!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:21 pm
Lush's Lair, the latest late night speakeasy. The proprietor gets a little "handsie" with patrons ascending the sprial starcase which leads to a private upstairs lounge and roofie dispensary.
Why would I avoid it if there's a roofie dispensary on the upstairs lounge!?
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Artful Detective wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:05 pm
Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:21 pm
Why would I avoid it if there's a roofie dispensary on the upstairs lounge!?
Really, DB is a regular, he wants the good stuff for his own
Drink!