Drunk Video Gaming

TV & Film, Music, Books, Sports, Cooking, Cocktails, and the Rest

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Drunk gaming?

Post by waahoohah »

Video games! sitting wherever you do, surrounded by a pile of empties! Who else does it, and what is your game of choice? What is your platform of choice?
REACT TO ME!
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Drunk gaming?

Post by Artful Drunktective »

World of Warcraft in addition to vintage Nintendo both Original and Super. Okay I will be ashamed that I just admitted that now...*peeking from behind a potted plant*
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I suck a drunk gaming. Even on quizzes my brain escapes me
Drink!

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

When roughly 8-12 drinks in I can still manage Halo games just fine.
Overwatch is frigging brilliant as well.

Mario Kart is pretty good too even though I suck at it even while undrunk.

Fighting games really are my strong point for some reason. As I some years back made it to top 8 in 32 person tournament in Soul Calibur V - despite the fact I only remembered the tournament when I was in a nearby bar, sprinted to the console opened a bottle of rum and got playing. Also pretty much everything from Tekken series feels pretty natural to me (Tekken 3 still being my all time favorite). I have however found Marvel vs Capcom games to be little too timing heavy to do with the brain lag.

Strategy games have eluded me lately, but total war campaigns with hooch on the side is pure win too. Used to play 2v2 with a friend while beerin' it up on Starcraft 2 as well, but I've since fallen wayyy out of practice with that.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Hey gamers

Post by oettinger »

This new Doom looks killer badass awesome!!!
I think I need to get a new PC and start gaming again
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Fightin' Vidya Games

Post by scream ale »

I don't know about ps4. Or ps3. Or really even ps2 or 1. But super Nintendo had some gems. Teenage mutant ninja turtles tournament fighters!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Recently revived my love of super nintendo. Especially Dr mario. I forgot how much fun I have with that one.
And the music is just plain absurd.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

scream ale wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:16 pm
Recently revived my love of super nintendo. Especially Dr mario. I forgot how much fun I have with that one.
And the music is just plain absurd.
I LOVE that game. I miss my Nintendos. *nostalgic sigh while staring blankly out the window*
Okole maluna!

Comandante59
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Comandante59 »

The best game to play drunk is Stalker. Seriously, when you've had more vodka shots than you have fingers, it's night time, you put on a gas mask (only for experienced vodka users! Don't vomit in it!), and start playing it. Dive deep into underground laboratories filled with monsters and religious fanatics. Beat equally drunk bandits in a firefight. Get as rich as you're plastered. Enjoy the Slavic murderhobo life.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Comandante59 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:42 am
The best game to play drunk is Stalker. Seriously, when you've had more vodka shots than you have fingers, it's night time, you put on a gas mask (only for experienced vodka users! Don't vomit in it!), and start playing it. Dive deep into underground laboratories filled with monsters and religious fanatics. Beat equally drunk bandits in a firefight. Get as rich as you're plastered. Enjoy the Slavic murderhobo life.
Or monopoly, go own the world while your competition is either in jail or hanging from the ceiling with a rope around the neck
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Comandante59 wrote:
Not a PC gamer, can't afford one of those rigs and the constant need to upgrade. If they ever port it to console I'll check it out.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Comandante59
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Comandante59 »

Patchez wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:19 pm

Not a PC gamer, can't afford one of those rigs and the constant need to upgrade. If they ever port it to console I'll check it out.
Don't worry, it's a series of game made from 2006 to 2009 in the Ukraine, they can probably run on your dishwasher.

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by waahoohah »

Comandante59 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:46 am
Patchez wrote:

Don't worry, it's a series of game made from 2006 to 2009 in the Ukraine, they can probably run on your dishwasher.
HA!
Where's the upvote button?

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Bur

Post by Bur »

waahoohah wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:46 pm
Comandante59 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:46 am
Patchez wrote:

HA!
Where's the upvote button?
Bug riddled as it was I loved the shit out the original.

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by waahoohah »

Comandante59 wrote:
Steam has it on sale.
Gotta handful of bolts, I'm going in.

-Lee Harvey Oswald