The Floating Pervert

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

The Floating Pervert

Post by Rooster »

Unexpectedly, I found myself revisiting an old Drink Recipe this evening.

I bought a 12-pack of the High Life and was happily sipping through it when I saw that my father-in-law hid a bottle of Bacardi in my (tragically disused) liquor globe. I took a shot and thought, "this is delicious, disgusting, and somehow familiar."

Sure enough, there was a time when I lived in South Florida on the beach, that a High-Life-with-Bacardi-Chaser was named as my drink-of-choice by none other than Nicthechick. This was a weird time when I regularly wore a canary-yellow thong and slept with chicks who may or may not have had dicks. Mostly the former. Thus, the Floating Pervert came into being.

I'd like to soak in the nostalgia right now, but I'm one Floating Pervert from being blotto.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Floating Pervert

Post by oettinger »

You chased the beer with the rum?
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Rooster wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:09 pm
This was a weird time when I regularly wore a canary-yellow thong and slept with chicks who may or may not have had dicks. Mostly the former. Thus, the Floating Pervert came into being.
Banana hammocks and chicks with dicks? Why'd ya stop? You were livin' Old$mart$kunk'$ dream!
Okole maluna!

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:40 am
Well, in a proper Floating Pervert, you drink half of the High Life... drop the Bacardi into it, and drink them together. So it's like a High Life with a High Life and Bacardi chaser. I nearly forgot the original recipe on accounts of being blotto last night.

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:54 pm
Rooster wrote:
This was a weird time when I regularly wore a canary-yellow thong and slept with chicks who may or may not have had dicks. Mostly the former. Thus, the Floating Pervert came into being.
Banana hammocks and chicks with dicks? Why'd ya stop? You were livin' Old$mart$kunk'$ dream!
I got married and transferred to Norf Cackalacky. I still wear the banana-hammocks, but the chicks-with-dicks here aren't worth catcalling.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Rooster wrote:
when I lived in South Florida on the beach, that a High-Life-with-Bacardi-Chaser was named as my drink-of-choice by none other than Nicthechick. This was a weird time when I regularly wore a canary-yellow thong and slept with chicks who may or may not have had dicks. Mostly the former.
27th St. beach in Miami?

Asking for a friend?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Rooster wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:13 pm
Rooster wrote:
I got married and transferred to Norf Cackalacky. I still wear the banana-hammocks, but the chicks-with-dicks here aren't worth catcalling.
Lol No more lesbian friends for ya Arty
Rooster wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:12 pm
oettinger wrote:
Well, in a proper Floating Pervert, you drink half of the High Life... drop the Bacardi into it, and drink them together. So it's like a High Life with a High Life and Bacardi chaser. I nearly forgot the original recipe on accounts of being blotto last night.
Isn`t that technically a rum boilermaker? White or black?
Drink!

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

Patchez wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:32 pm
Rooster wrote:
when I lived in South Florida on the beach, that a High-Life-with-Bacardi-Chaser was named as my drink-of-choice by none other than Nicthechick. This was a weird time when I regularly wore a canary-yellow thong and slept with chicks who may or may not have had dicks. Mostly the former.
27th St. beach in Miami?

Asking for a friend?
Lee St. in Hollywood.
oettinger wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:38 am
Rooster wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:13 pm
Lol No more lesbian friends for ya Arty
Rooster wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:12 pm
oettinger wrote:
Isn`t that technically a rum boilermaker? White or black?
Maybe? It is specific to High-Life and Bacardi White; with yellow dong-thongs optional, but strongly recommended.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

As a Wing Nut formerly stationed at Homestead I can respect your beach choice.

As a heads up though 27th street beach was a straight up homo beach. Perfect for horny dudes looking at nearly naked and definitely topless chicks who felt unthreatened by the gays.

We just laid back and watched the titties.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

Patchez wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:08 pm
As a Wing Nut formerly stationed at Homestead I can respect your beach choice.

As a heads up though 27th street beach was a straight up homo beach. Perfect for horny dudes looking at nearly naked and definitely topless chicks who felt unthreatened by the gays.

We just laid back and watched the titties.
Hollywood Beach, when I lived there (years ago), was notorious. The locals' bars Nicks At the Beach, McSorely's, and Ocean's were your typical dives most nights. Friday and Saturday nights? If the drag-bar got raided (which if often did), then all of the girls would come out. Nick's and Ocean's were my haunts. Ocean's was across the street from my condo. I saw more chicks with dicks in two years there than I did in four years of living in-and-around San Francisco.