What will you do when you're dead?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

calx
Drinking God's Good Scotch

What will you do when you're dead?

Post by calx »

I mean the afterlife or before life. The any life. Is there anything you want to do that you're hampered by that you'd like to accomplish? I mean there's nothing to accomplish here this place is a black iron prison (Philip K. Dick reference) and we're all fucked. The subversives of the universe and that! We're the garbage of the universe! I mean who else would stick us here and abandon us? We can't swim, we can't fly, we can't do anything hm! We can barely get along with each other's stupid human races! We're all idiots pitted against each other!

If you were a god what would you do? :D

Have fun with each other and good luck! (I have no idea what I'm doing.) I'm just passing through!
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: What will you do when you're dead?

Post by Badfellow »

calx wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:12 pm

If you were a god what would you do? :D

Hey, good question.

But are we talking like a petty and emo Greek god? Quarreling Norse maybe? A wacky aboriginal abstract being? Or maybe some sort of primordial, interstellar grumpy-pants along the lines of Cthulhu?

I'll bet Cthulhu has a hard time finding pants that fit.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

This would be great: when you die, you get to create your own universe. Then you can get together with other gods and their universes, have parties and fuck with your petty creations.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:05 am
This would be great: when you die, you get to create your own universe. Then you can get together with other gods and their universes, have parties and fuck with your petty creations.
That's pretty friggin bleak, and yet, it offers hope.

Now I need a DRINK...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I`d like the check out hell, just curious what makes it so unpopular among religiots
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:00 am
I`d like the check out hell, just curious what makes it so unpopular among religiots
You're already there, pal. You just don't know it yet.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Oettinger wanted to know what would be on the menu at my funeral party. Well, here we go...

*Pizza Rolls
*Doritos
*Ruffles Potato Chips
*Hot Pockets
*Hot Takis
*Funyuns
*Cheetos
*Cheesy Poofs
*Deviled Spam
*Tzatziki Sauce
*Tobasco Sauce
*Artful Detective's Potato Casserole
*Circus Peanuts
*Twinkies
*Ding Songs
*Piñata Candy
*Peanut M&Ms
*Pffeffernusse
*Flintstones Chewable Morphine
*Fanta
*Hamm"s Beer
*MD 20/20
*WT 101
*Everclear 190

(to be continued)

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I will reincarnate as a flying bug and make it my life goal to fly directly into your drink. Hopefully a big bug like a cicada or some shit.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

ScottMcG
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by ScottMcG »

I hope you can come back as a Brown Marmorated Stink Bug. If you do, I'll drink a shot of Jeppsons Malort every time I step on you.
Amateur demolition derby on the carpeting afterward

Resident Asshole

Post by Resident Asshole »

Well I've donated my organs to science, so for my soul and thereafter, I want to see MC Chris down there as an insane spider and check his story on getting butt-bumped by the Sealab guy. If free drinks are involved, that's all I ask.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

calx

Post by calx »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:22 am
oettinger wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:00 am
You're already there, pal. You just don't know it yet.
^^ He's right you know. Happy Friday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40QSd6ZtZfk
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Long live David Icke!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I went over to Malörtzahotep's place tonight, the Tungus god of shitty vodka and the drowning of consciousness who lives in a mystic van down by the frozen river.

We agreed to split the mortal realms between us with each upstart demi god getting an equal 0.0% share of the multiverse. And we all know the solution to 0.0% divided by infinity, the very thought of which I believe made Stephen Hawking into the Davros he is today. That's when the gods started using the shaggoth for shagging and shit really got out of hand.

I miss hanging out with Zarathustra.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

ScottMcG wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:36 pm
I hope you can come back as a Brown Marmorated Stink Bug. If you do, I'll drink a shot of Jeppsons Malort every time I step on you.
And to punish one's self from time to time with the degradation and inhuman humility of Malört is perhaps a redeeming act, payable forward upon the great wheel of karma and circumstance, osoboros never ending.

Yes, Malört is like a stink bug, like a tire fire, a North Korean fart in the night across the DMZ. I have often considered infusing Kamchatka vodka with skunk cabbage leaf, ethyl mercaptan and Ronsol lighter fluid, and still it would be but a paltry foetor compared to the apocalyptic assassination of taste and sanity that is Jeppson's Malört.

Jeppson's Malört: It's How Jesus Died.

Jeppson's Malört: Tastes Like H.P. Lovecraft and Chicago sidewalks.

Jeppson's Malœrt: I Drank, I Shat Myself, I Can't Remember.

Jeppson's Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Liquour: Barely Better Than Death By Iron Maiden While Listening To Iron Maiden.

calx

Post by calx »

Badfellow wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:32 am
ScottMcG wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:36 pm
And to punish one's self from time to time with the degradation and inhuman humility of Malört is perhaps a redeeming act, payable forward upon the great wheel of karma and circumstance, osoboros never ending.

Yes, Malört is like a stink bug, like a tire fire, a North Korean fart in the night across the DMZ. I have often considered infusing Kamchatka vodka with skunk cabbage leaf, ethyl mercaptan and Ronsol lighter fluid, and still it would be but a paltry foetor compared to the apocalyptic assassination of taste and sanity that is Jeppson's Malört.

Jeppson's Malört: It's How Jesus Died.

Jeppson's Malört: Tastes Like H.P. Lovecraft and Chicago sidewalks.

Jeppson's Malœrt: I Drank, I Shat Myself, I Can't Remember.

Jeppson's Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Liquour: Barely Better Than Death By Iron Maiden While Listening To Iron Maiden.
Holy smokes man that's poetry! Illinois still gives me nightmares. I spent 3 years an hour south of there in Bourbonnais meeting the best people I've ever known and wanting to stick my head in a coal stove like Sylvia Plath at the same time. I worked in a book warehouse with manager idiots. Why are managers always idiots? Does it go up the ladder of the cosmos too? Is God an idiot? The ultimate manager?

In the end I barely escaped with my life to Arizona and now I'm working for manager idiots again. I guess it's a pandemic. :| Haha!

Cheers man!

Long live David Icke!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

calx wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:58 pm
Does it go up the ladder of the cosmos too? Is God an idiot? The ultimate manager?
Here's proof that God is dead.