how to escape to alaska

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: how to escape to alaska

Post by Hugh »

So now you've got me reading Kacyzinski wikipedia entries and watching documentaries. That fucker wasn't no hermit. He was getting money from his family and thanked them by insulting them and telling them he never wanted to hear from them again. Fuck him. What a douchebag.

I don't hate people. I just prefer them to be far away from me. As long as I have an internet connection to hang out with the drunk ones. You guys don't suck all that bad.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

I can't possibly be the only one here who has ever thought of leaving the civilized world behind so that I can drink in solitude? None of you have fantasized about that? How beautiful would it be to wake up with a vomiting hangover and not have to hear the sound of the HVAC unit on the medical building next door? Or the screams of an ambulance hauling a gunshot victim to the emergency room?

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE! now youtube is suggesting I watch Tim Mcveigh and Jeffrey Dahmer videos. Goddamb. How much you wanna bet an FBI agent will be at my door tomorrow morning?

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:44 am
...Hey, if I had boxes of wine and cans of food in a remote desert cabin, would the wine spoil and the cans explode in the heat? Just curious.
Desert living... No A.C. just hard-coring it? It can be done, High. Hopefully sodium doesn't have a problem with you, because you'll need it to retain water.

Now, canned food with high sodium content aren't the rule. It's not that easy. You also need to make absolutely certain that there is a decent level of acidity to stave off botulism. Think: Chef Boyardee, High.

As for wine, you might need to get used to either fortified wine or something like cooking sherry.

Sounds like a Mediterranean diet, Murrican style. You'll need to stock up on Beef-a-roni and cooking sherry is what I'm telling you.

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:26 am
OH FOR FUCKS SAKE! now youtube is suggesting I watch Tim Mcveigh and Jeffrey Dahmer videos. Goddamb. How much you wanna bet an FBI agent will be at my door tomorrow morning?
Don`t worry, they knocked my door first. I killed two of em already.

Texting from Cuba, guantanamo
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:50 am
Hugh wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:26 am
Don`t worry, they knocked my door first. I killed two of em already.

Texting from Cuba, guantanamo
"Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounds like an awesome time if you don't know what either of those things are."
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

^^^ I'd be posting one of those laughing-out-loud gifs if I knew how.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Go hang out in the desert for a week, talk to no one, fast and drink hard liquor until you have a vision. Only then when your spirit guide appears will you known the path that is meant for you.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:51 am
^^^ I'd be posting one of those laughing-out-loud gifs if I knew how.

Dude

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxhist=0

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Slab city may be just what you're looking for Hugh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slab_City,_California
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Patchez wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:57 am

FUCK NO!!!! I've watched billions of YouTube videos from people in The Slabs. I even donated a jar of desiccated strawberries to the Cornelius Vango (not her real name according to her Amazon Wish List page) chick when I was drunk one night.

Slab City is a fucking hell hole! when they have those punk rock concerts out there around Niland and shit, the concert goers raid Slab City, vandalizing, stealing, robbing, beating and just generally terrorizing anyone that's there.

I noticed some small lots of land for sale cheap out by the Salton Sea, but one of my coworkers who is familiar with the desert told me the reason the land by the Salton Sea is so cheap is because it stinks like hell.

There is a YouTube video out there that I stumbled across when I was drunk where someone said the Salvation Army is considering buying Slab City. Supposedly it would legalize everybody who is squatting illegally there. I wonder if that would really happen, and if it did, if the SA would really let all the squatters stay. It seems like the SA would be placing itself in legal jeopardy by doing that.

But I still think about it often. nearly every night after I'm really inebriated I think of how easy it would be to go to Slab City and disappear from the earth, get rid of my past, and start over. One reason I don't is that I don't think I defend myself from the hooligans. If any of them knew i had any booze in my hut or trailer or whatever I decided to live in, I would certainly be attacked. But I also think I would get along with the more normal crazies out there.

How did YOU find out about Slab City?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hmm what about Jonestown then. As far as I know it should be unoccupied
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Dropped some mescaline sulfate at Slab City back in '98. That was back when Slab Springs was still around and the place was crawling with naked hippie chicks.
Hugh wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:11 am
So now you've got me reading Kacyzinski wikipedia entries and watching documentaries. That fucker wasn't no hermit...
Sorry to bust your muffin, Hugs. But "that fucker wasn't no hermit" is technically a double negative. Not that I care. It's just something to note while I'm finishing the rest of the dark rum.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Patchez wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:57 am

Taken from the article: "enclave of anarchy".
Wasn't Frank looking for a new name for the MDM forum?
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Have you considered a van down by the river?