Shit we are ambivalent about:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Shit we are ambivalent about:

Post by Artful Drunktective »

scream ale wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pm
Artful Drunktective wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:28 pm
I bought these Doritos yesterday called Blaze. Should have stuck with the Doritos original cheese
Once you get away from the nacho cheese and cooler ranch it's just disappointment city.
Regardless what the bag says they all just have that weird generic Doritos flavor.
Totally. And today when I was buying yet another bag of O.G. Dorito's, I noticed these mixed bags like Doritos, Chex Mix, and pretzels all mixed together in always some strange flavor. Bleh.
Okole maluna!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Still looking for the elusive Tapatìo flavored Doritos. I found them once in the vending machine at a shithole bar and refuse to believe it was a hallucination.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:30 pm
Still looking for the elusive Tapatìo flavored Doritos. I found them once in the vending machine at a shithole bar and refuse to believe it was a hallucination.
Those crazy ones you had were pretty damn good.
Okole maluna!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:32 pm
Badfellow wrote:
The Paqui Ghost Pepper Chips are frickin' hot but delicious. Should be in shit we love.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:26 pm
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:32 pm
Badfellow wrote:
The Paqui Ghost Pepper Chips are frickin' hot but delicious. Should be in shit we love.
Too much for me

Hot hot hot
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Groove train by three heads. One of the least remarkable porters I've ever drank.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

scream ale wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:54 pm
Groove train by three heads. One of the least remarkable porters I've ever drank.
Three Heads is every where around here. It held such great promise. I have found everything I've tried from them lackluster.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Patchez wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:21 pm
scream ale wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:54 pm
Three Heads is every where around here. It held such great promise. I have found everything I've tried from them lackluster.
I really liked what I first tried but it has steadily gotten less awesome. Especially recently. Really boring stuff.
I did like das danke though.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

This food trend of layering everything in one meal up in mason jars like a sundae. Usually it's BBQ of some sort with the beans and slaw stacking upon one another. I'm sure it's good but, what a pain in the ass to eat! I have seen some people just dump it all out on a plate but that just seems like a hot mess. Why all the gimmicks? Just give me the g.d. BBQ and slaw all separate like a normal plate of food please.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Starting the drinking day with low shelf beer and after three of them turning to the bumwine. I just doesn`t feel right on the tastebuds but gets the job done
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Cropdusting everyone at the library. Part of me says "you love the library and gassing people is wrong". But another part of me says " Fuck 'em".

Oh well. Time to rip more ass.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Checked out Metallica "hard wired to self destruct" 3 disc set from the library recently. Had some pretty low expectations, didn't expect much at all really. Sat through all 3 CD s and nothing really grabbed me. Granted some of it was just flat out unappealing to me, but for the most part fairly forgettable stuff here. By comparison the only song I kind of like was "spit out the bone" but even that was quite a stretch. For a band that I really loved as a kid this was some seriously lackluster shit.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:50 pm
Checked out Metallica "hard wired to self destruct" 3 disc set from the library recently. Had some pretty low expectations, didn't expect much at all really. Sat through all 3 CD s and nothing really grabbed me. Granted some of it was just flat out unappealing to me, but for the most part fairly forgettable stuff here. By comparison the only song I kind of like was "spit out the bone" but even that was quite a stretch. For a band that I really loved as a kid this was some seriously lackluster shit.
It`s like two totally different bands to me, don`t ask me when all went to shit 19`something

Edit: I just listened to "spit out the bone". Soul-less, the way iron maiden lost all the edge. It`s akin to the old days, but old Cliff Burton would`ve never allowed this to happen
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:41 am
scream ale wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:50 pm
It`s like two totally different bands to me, don`t ask me when all went to shit 19`something

Edit: I just listened to "spit out the bone". Soul-less, the way iron maiden lost all the edge. It`s akin to the old days, but old Cliff Burton would`ve never allowed this to happen
They definitely went to shit. Happened slowly over time I believe. I just enjoy the progression with Cliff from kill 'em all to the epic master of puppets. They got so good and then...meh.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

My ex GF dying at just 34 years old earlier this week. Probably drug related, tragic yes, wasted thrown away life for sure. Everyone saw it coming.
So: meh
Drink!