Whatcha listening to?

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Lush City, peetie44

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by scream ale »

Lush City wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 am
scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 am
Waka Jawaka
Wow! This probably is the first time I have ever agreed with you. Zappa rules! I have a big collection of his stuff. So we intersect and we should memorialize it by having a toast. Cheers!
Cheers sir!

Zappa is still new to me. Just started getting in to it a year or so a go. Recently picked up Joe's Garage acts 1, 2 and 3. Good stuff!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

scream ale wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:54 pm
Lush City wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 am
scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 am
Waka Jawaka
Wow! This probably is the first time I have ever agreed with you. Zappa rules! I have a big collection of his stuff. So we intersect and we should memorialize it by having a toast. Cheers!
Cheers sir!

Zappa is still new to me. Just started getting in to it a year or so a go. Recently picked up Joe's Garage acts 1, 2 and 3. Good stuff!
Joe's Garage and Sheik Yerbouti were my two faves from Zappa.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Carcass -- Heartwork. I used to run to this song a lot. Pumps me up.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Nausea wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am
Long time ago they played a lot of music videos like this late at nights on MTV2 here in germany, that was a fun time
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:12 am
Nausea wrote:
Long time ago they played a lot of music videos like this late at nights on MTV2 here in germany, that was a fun time
Headbanger's Ball? I vaguely remember this.

Verbal_HM
Souse
Souse

Post by Verbal_HM »

Fuck me backwards through a bush, is this is a 'metal head' only forum, I'm going to break your hardcore nonsense with 'northern soul'?

The sad fact is that I used to be one of you, I started to get uncomfortable when I noticed that my 'open-minded', 'hardcore' and 'progressive' friends, well they basically ran full fascist on any music that wasn't the music that they listened too?

It was honestly really hard, being the crazy guy with bright red hair, a face full of pins, and an eclectic taste in music.

Music is a binder, it's the kind of thing that jells a community together, or blows it apart.

To me, hardcore Norwegian death metal will always should like close minded people who order pizza from their parents basement?

I'm sorry to judge, but you've not lived, you've sat in an echo chamber for most of your life, and it will annoy me?

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Nausea wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:41 am
oettinger wrote:
Nausea wrote:
Awwww you guys were all tiny little sperm when Headbanger's Ball was in fruition. It rocked.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Verbal_HM wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:09 pm
Fuck me backwards through a bush, is this is a 'metal head' only forum, I'm going to break your hardcore nonsense with 'northern soul'?

The sad fact is that I used to be one of you, I started to get uncomfortable when I noticed that my 'open-minded', 'hardcore' and 'progressive' friends, well they basically ran full fascist on any music that wasn't the music that they listened too?

It was honestly really hard, being the crazy guy with bright red hair, a face full of pins, and an eclectic taste in music.

Music is a binder, it's the kind of thing that jells a community together, or blows it apart.

To me, hardcore Norwegian death metal will always should like close minded people who order pizza from their parents basement?

I'm sorry to judge, but you've not lived, you've sat in an echo chamber for most of your life, and it will annoy me?
*eating pizza in the echo chamber of parents basement* GULP. Nope this isn't a metal head forum thank Bacchus and yes agreed...ain't nobody need any more Norwegian death metal up in this piece. So how was it getting fucked backwards through a bush BTW?
Okole maluna!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

If you actually browse the thread, metal is the minority, although there's a noticeable undercurrent.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Nausea wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:18 pm
If you actually browse the thread, metal is the minority, although there's a noticeable undercurrent.
It`s Rap
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Greatest metal ever. In that video they show the Katyusha rockets, germans called it the Stalin Organ
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

This Nena song makes me kinda sad, I picture her giving disturbingly bad blowjobs. That blows, and keeps me up all night.
Yeah I`m normal, I love that the best about me
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:16 am
Nausea wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:41 am
oettinger wrote:

Awwww you guys were all tiny little sperm when Headbanger's Ball was in fruition. It rocked.
I have very vague memories of Headbanger's Ball. I remember Beavis and Butthead much better.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Verbal_HM wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:09 pm

This is absolutely a metal forum. Nothing else is permitted!

I'm completely full of shit by the way.

At the moment however I am listening to the new Death Worship track.

It's basically the soundtrack for getting fucked backwards with a pizza in the bushes behind your parent's house.