Whatcha listening to?

Moderators: NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, mistah willies, peetie44, Lush City

Post Reply
User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1391
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Nausea »

Carcass -- Heartwork. I used to run to this song a lot. Pumps me up.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 10354
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by oettinger »

Nausea wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am
Carcass -- Heartwork. I used to run to this song a lot. Pumps me up.
Long time ago they played a lot of music videos like this late at nights on MTV2 here in germany, that was a fun time
^^^ Ignore please ^^^
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 10354
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by oettinger »

^^^ Ignore please ^^^
Image

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1391
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Nausea »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:12 am
Nausea wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am
Carcass -- Heartwork. I used to run to this song a lot. Pumps me up.
Long time ago they played a lot of music videos like this late at nights on MTV2 here in germany, that was a fun time
Headbanger's Ball? I vaguely remember this.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

Verbal_HM
Souse
Souse
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 pm

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Verbal_HM »

Fuck me backwards through a bush, is this is a 'metal head' only forum, I'm going to break your hardcore nonsense with 'northern soul'?

The sad fact is that I used to be one of you, I started to get uncomfortable when I noticed that my 'open-minded', 'hardcore' and 'progressive' friends, well they basically ran full fascist on any music that wasn't the music that they listened too?

It was honestly really hard, being the crazy guy with bright red hair, a face full of pins, and an eclectic taste in music.

Music is a binder, it's the kind of thing that jells a community together, or blows it apart.

To me, hardcore Norwegian death metal will always should like close minded people who order pizza from their parents basement?

I'm sorry to judge, but you've not lived, you've sat in an echo chamber for most of your life, and it will annoy me?

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Nausea wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:41 am
oettinger wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:12 am
Nausea wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am
Carcass -- Heartwork. I used to run to this song a lot. Pumps me up.
Long time ago they played a lot of music videos like this late at nights on MTV2 here in germany, that was a fun time
Headbanger's Ball? I vaguely remember this.
Awwww you guys were all tiny little sperm when Headbanger's Ball was in fruition. It rocked.
"Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze".


Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Verbal_HM wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:09 pm
Fuck me backwards through a bush, is this is a 'metal head' only forum, I'm going to break your hardcore nonsense with 'northern soul'?

The sad fact is that I used to be one of you, I started to get uncomfortable when I noticed that my 'open-minded', 'hardcore' and 'progressive' friends, well they basically ran full fascist on any music that wasn't the music that they listened too?

It was honestly really hard, being the crazy guy with bright red hair, a face full of pins, and an eclectic taste in music.

Music is a binder, it's the kind of thing that jells a community together, or blows it apart.

To me, hardcore Norwegian death metal will always should like close minded people who order pizza from their parents basement?

I'm sorry to judge, but you've not lived, you've sat in an echo chamber for most of your life, and it will annoy me?
*eating pizza in the echo chamber of parents basement* GULP. Nope this isn't a metal head forum thank Bacchus and yes agreed...ain't nobody need any more Norwegian death metal up in this piece. So how was it getting fucked backwards through a bush BTW?
"Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze".


Image

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1391
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Nausea »

If you actually browse the thread, metal is the minority, although there's a noticeable undercurrent.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 10354
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by oettinger »

Nausea wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:18 pm
If you actually browse the thread, metal is the minority, although there's a noticeable undercurrent.
It`s Rap
^^^ Ignore please ^^^
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 10354
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by oettinger »

Greatest metal ever. In that video they show the Katyusha rockets, germans called it the Stalin Organ
^^^ Ignore please ^^^
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 10354
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by oettinger »

This Nena song makes me kinda sad, I picture her giving disturbingly bad blowjobs. That blows, and keeps me up all night.
Yeah I`m normal, I love that the best about me
^^^ Ignore please ^^^
Image

User avatar
scream ale
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Posts: 2429
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by scream ale »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:16 am
Nausea wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:41 am
oettinger wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:12 am


Long time ago they played a lot of music videos like this late at nights on MTV2 here in germany, that was a fun time
Headbanger's Ball? I vaguely remember this.
Awwww you guys were all tiny little sperm when Headbanger's Ball was in fruition. It rocked.
I have very vague memories of Headbanger's Ball. I remember Beavis and Butthead much better.
Image

User avatar
scream ale
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Posts: 2429
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by scream ale »

Verbal_HM wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:09 pm
Fuck me backwards through a bush, is this is a 'metal head' only forum, I'm going to break your hardcore nonsense with 'northern soul'?

The sad fact is that I used to be one of you, I started to get uncomfortable when I noticed that my 'open-minded', 'hardcore' and 'progressive' friends, well they basically ran full fascist on any music that wasn't the music that they listened too?

It was honestly really hard, being the crazy guy with bright red hair, a face full of pins, and an eclectic taste in music.

Music is a binder, it's the kind of thing that jells a community together, or blows it apart.

To me, hardcore Norwegian death metal will always should like close minded people who order pizza from their parents basement?

I'm sorry to judge, but you've not lived, you've sat in an echo chamber for most of your life, and it will annoy me?
This is absolutely a metal forum. Nothing else is permitted!

I'm completely full of shit by the way.

At the moment however I am listening to the new Death Worship track.

It's basically the soundtrack for getting fucked backwards with a pizza in the bushes behind your parent's house.
Image

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1391
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Nausea »

scream ale wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:31 pm

At the moment however I am listening to the new Death Worship track.
Hey, fuck you with a pizza, man. That isn't Norwegian death metal.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1391
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Nausea »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:32 pm
That blows, and keeps me up all night.
The blowjob that never seems to end, even if you want it to.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

Post Reply