Shit we love:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

Post Reply
User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2604
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we love:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:59 am

^ ^ ^ Yeah I think the majority of oyster shooters I've had are most likely from the tin. Still good though!
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6502
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Shit we love:

Post by mistah willies » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:11 pm

^ ^ ^

Hmmm... Corn-oysters on tiny sticks. Hmmmm.

BTW, I love communication and connection. No, not that Tinder-age rape stuff.

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2604
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we love:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:10 pm

One of the top headlines today "Elephant Kills Poacher". He was then eaten by lions. Teehee.
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
scream ale
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Posts: 2080
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we love:

Post by scream ale » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:42 pm

The obnoxious prick at my job pulling a no call no show today after getting pissed and storming off yesterday morning. That job is so much more bearable when he's not there.
Image

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am
Location: Leaving the horizon.

Re: Shit we love:

Post by Nausea » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:23 pm

scream ale wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:42 pm
The obnoxious prick at my job pulling a no call no show today after getting pissed and storming off yesterday morning. That job is so much more bearable when he's not there.
Sounds like he plans on not being there at all anymore. Good riddance. Or did he show up today?
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
scream ale
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Posts: 2080
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we love:

Post by scream ale » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Nausea wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:23 pm
scream ale wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:42 pm
The obnoxious prick at my job pulling a no call no show today after getting pissed and storming off yesterday morning. That job is so much more bearable when he's not there.
Sounds like he plans on not being there at all anymore. Good riddance. Or did he show up today?
Oh he showed up. Just a brief pow-wow with one of the owners then it was like nothing happened. This is the loosest ship I've ever been on, it must be impossible to get canned at this place. It just irritates me cause they didn't cut his hours like they did mine during slower times. And I don't even pull half the shit he does. On the brighter side it's spring-let the job hunt begin.
Image

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am
Location: Leaving the horizon.

Re: Shit we love:

Post by Nausea » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:25 am

Slaying hangovers with caffeine
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 10022
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we love:

Post by oettinger » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:45 am

Nausea wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:25 am
Slaying hangovers with caffeine
Coffee liquor in the morning

I am wasted already
My account got hacked by Buzzawbirdy
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2604
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we love:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:08 pm

Stuff from Pepperidge Farms
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8441
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Shit we love:

Post by Badfellow » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:08 pm
Stuff from Pepperidge Farms
Pepperidge Farms remembers! And it's right next door to the Hidden Valley Ranch where, as we all know, life is fuckin' awesome.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6502
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Shit we love:

Post by mistah willies » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:26 am

Badfellow wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:46 pm
Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:08 pm
Stuff from Pepperidge Farms
Pepperidge Farms remembers! And it's right next door to the Hidden Valley Ranch where, as we all know, life is fuckin' awesome.
I done heard about that valley! There's the Big Rock Candy Mountain Festival at harvest time, and the Keebler Forest on the north end of that valley...

User avatar
Dear Booze
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1836
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: Shit we love:

Post by Dear Booze » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:49 am

mistah willies wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:26 am
Badfellow wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:46 pm
Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:08 pm
Stuff from Pepperidge Farms
Pepperidge Farms remembers! And it's right next door to the Hidden Valley Ranch where, as we all know, life is fuckin' awesome.
I done heard about that valley! There's the Big Rock Candy Mountain Festival at harvest time, and the Keebler Forest on the north end of that valley...
Oh shit... this reminds me of Stienbeck...


Willies took off his hat. He said shakily, "Take off your bandana, Oett. The air feels fine."

Oett removed his bandana dutifully and laid it on the ground in front of him.

Oett said, "Tell how it’s gonna be."

"Look acrost the river, Oett an’ I’ll tell you so you can almost see it."

Oett turned his head and looked off across the pool and up the darkening slopes of the German forest. "We gonna get a little place," Willies began. He reached in his side pocket and brought out a Luger; he snapped off the safety, and the hand and gun lay on the ground behind Oett's back. He looked at the back of Oett's head, at the place where the spine and skull were joined.

"Go on," said Oett.

Willies raised the gun and his hand shook.

"Go on," said Oett. "How’s it gonna be. We gonna get a little place."

"We’ll have bourbon," said Willies. "An’ we’ll have maybe some vodka and gin and rum…an’ down the flat we’ll have a …little bar. Maybe a bar like the one in Terminator II... Like a biker bar of our own—"

"For the vodka," Oett shouted.

"For the vodka," Willies repeated.

"And I get to drink the vodka."

"An’ you get to drink the vodka"

Oett giggled with happiness. "An’ drink vodka all day. Every day."

"Yes."

Willies looked down at the gun.

"Go on, Willies. When we gonna do it?"

"Gonna do it soon."

"Me an’ you."

"You…and me." Ever’body gonna be nice to you. Ain’t gonna be no more trouble. Nobody gonna hurt nobody nor steal from ‘em."

Oett said, "I thought you was mad at me, Willies."

"No," said Willies. "No, Oett. I ain’t mad. I never been mad, an’ I ain’t now. That’s a thing I want ya to know."

Willies raised the gun.

Oett begged, "Le’s do it now. Le’s get that vodka place now."

"Sure, right now. I gotta. We gotta."

And Willies raised the gun and steadied it, and he brought the mussel of it close to the back of Oett's head. His hand shook violently, but his face set and his hand steadied. He pulled the trigger. The crash of the shot rolled up the hills and rolled down again. Oett jarred, and then settled slowly forward to the sand, and he lay without quivering.
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a drunk man tortilla chips, Velveeta and a hair dryer and he has nachos.

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6502
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Shit we love:

Post by mistah willies » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Dear Booze wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:49 am
...Oett begged, "Le’s do it now. Le’s get that vodka place now..."
Ha! You took that hobosong reference and ran with it via a Fresno County Nobel Dude's book: nicely done there young man.

(Gotta go now, got some dust bowl in my eye...)

surenot1488
Tippler
Tippler
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:30 pm

Re: Shit we love:

Post by surenot1488 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:36 pm

Hitler and the european race? I drink white russians for breakfast.

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8441
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Shit we love:

Post by Badfellow » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:25 pm

surenot1488 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:36 pm
Hitler and the european race? I drink white russians for breakfast.
Wow. You might be the coolest bot yet. Who wrote your algorithms? The Dude?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Post Reply