Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

Post Reply
User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:33 pm

scream ale wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:04 pm
Imitation pasteurized process cheese food singles that don't melt. At all. They just blister under the broiler, never actually melting to the English muffin. It just seems wrong.

Bro I know your pain like no other. I have your solution. Deli Deluxe. It's definitely more expensive but doesn't have the processed plastic flavoring because it isn't individually wrapped in plastic. You can crash test dummy it on a grilled cheese or something that can't be fked up as a catalyst. I truly believe you won't be disappointed. As far as American cheese goes, this is the go to without question.


Image
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:05 pm

And Kraft is a german word meaning... fill in please
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
scream ale
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:33 pm
scream ale wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:04 pm
Imitation pasteurized process cheese food singles that don't melt. At all. They just blister under the broiler, never actually melting to the English muffin. It just seems wrong.

Bro I know your pain like no other. I have your solution. Deli Deluxe. It's definitely more expensive but doesn't have the processed plastic flavoring because it isn't individually wrapped in plastic. You can crash test dummy it on a grilled cheese or something that can't be fked up as a catalyst. I truly believe you won't be disappointed. As far as American cheese goes, this is the go to without question.


Image
I agree Kraft makes a fine fake cheese. I normally get the store brand because it 's often on sale. In a pinch I got the cheapest stuff they had. And oh my was it shit. After unwrapping a slice straight from the fridge it felt sweaty. It was gross stuff.
Image

User avatar
scream ale
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:37 pm

oettinger wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:05 pm
And Kraft is a german word meaning...
Kraftwerk?
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:55 am

When you are excited to watch something on youtube only to realize it's playing in a tiny box in the corner of the screen. Thanks asshole.
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1166
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:19 pm

When the first 200ml does nothing to you anymore. Am I made of money? No, no I am not.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Nausea wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:19 pm
When the first 200ml does nothing to you anymore. Am I made of money? No, no I am not.
On sundays I sometimes don`t get drunk at all. Still wouldn`t drive though
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
scream ale
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:24 am

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:55 am
When you are excited to watch something on youtube only to realize it's playing in a tiny box in the corner of the screen. Thanks asshole.
What is that crap? Trying to watch an episode of an old TV show, or anything else for that matter, that only plays in the lower left hand corner of the screen while all kinds of other shit happens around it is pretty dumb.
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:27 pm

scream ale wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:24 am
Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:55 am
When you are excited to watch some tiny box in the corner of the asshole.
What is that old TV show, anything that only plays all kinds of shit , it is pretty dumb.
Nailed it muthafuck
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
scream ale
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:50 pm

oettinger wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:27 pm
scream ale wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:24 am
Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:55 am
When you are excited to watch some tiny box in the corner of the asshole.
What is that old TV show, anything that only plays all kinds of shit , it is pretty dumb.
Nailed it muthafuck
You certainly nailed something. Good job!
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:58 pm

scream ale wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:50 pm
oettinger wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:27 pm
scream ale wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:24 am


What is that old TV show, anything that only plays all kinds of shit , it is pretty dumb.
Nailed it muthafuck
You certainly nailed something. Good job!
When my grandchildren ask one day what I accomplished in life, I can proudly show this thread. That will be the day they stop visiting
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:53 am

Peeps. Ewwwwwwwwwwww
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:22 am

Playing Sorry with my nephew. Or worse, Memory
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1166
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:12 am

YouTube hitting me with double the amount of ads prefacing a video.

I can usually find something else to peruse during the mandatory screening, but it's still a nuisance.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:53 pm

Nausea wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:12 am
YouTube hitting me with double the amount of ads prefacing a video.

I can usually find something else to peruse during the mandatory screening, but it's still a nuisance.
You don`t use an addblock?
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

Post Reply