Thinking of buying this little toy.

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Thinking of buying this little toy.

Post by Savage »

mistah willies wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:16 pm
oettinger wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:30 pm
Nausea wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:26 am
The first pic makes it look like something out of Reanimator -- an apparatus for resurrecting the dead with potent chemical concoctions.

Tread carefully.
A dead cat in the fridge?

Yeah, saw that too...
They should have this in hospitals. Ya know, like with I.V. lines and shit. I'll definitely go there for my color-rectal exam to have that. I just have to study beforehand so I can pass
---gas wind.

My study involves copious DRINK study. Now turn the light off and go back to bed upstairs. Don't mind daddy in the dark room down here.
OMG I just had to drive Grumpy home from one of those butthole screenings. Lotta stuff. All benign, thank gawd. Poor baby had to forgo eating and of course Drinking, He lived up to his name, His mom died from the disease, so I was very much happy that he came out ok.
like tears in rain

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Patchez - do you have a lot of guests at your home? I would like to get some of the stuff that you have for myself, but I don't ever have anybody over so I never get it. What about soda to mix with whiskeys? How do you keep them from going flat? The drugstore next door sells those little cans of soda for kids to take in their lunchbox to school, I think that would be something good for a single person to keep in their apartment so they wouldn't have a large bottle of soda go flat.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Hugh wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:11 pm
Patchez - do you have a lot of guests at your home? I would like to get some of the stuff that you have for myself, but I don't ever have anybody over so I never get it. What about soda to mix with whiskeys? How do you keep them from going flat? The drugstore next door sells those little cans of soda for kids to take in their lunchbox to school, I think that would be something good for a single person to keep in their apartment so they wouldn't have a large bottle of soda go flat.
I have guests and family over three to five times a month on average. We try and do a board game night once a month. As for sodas I go through it my self at a higher rate than I should but rarely mix my whiskeys. The smaller sixers have worked well for me for club soda and tonic water for some of my seasonal mixed drinks. They held freshness for a few months. The pony size cans may even stay fresher longer as there would be no light degradation as well.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

My stepdaughter got one of those for the worthless hunk of shit she used to be married to. Only I don't think it had multiple loaders. She stuck a bottle of I forget, but it was a blue label likker that he really wanted and he came home already drunk, with a bunch of terminal lances and the next morning the dimfuck demanded to know what became of his special booze. Freaking losers. When you're that drunk, you just don't appreciate good booze. I mean, if you can't handle the booze, just drink swill.

sorry for all the profanity.. i still want to take a baseball bat to his skull. hey, it wouldn't injure any of his vital organs.
like tears in rain

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ ^

That story makes me want to find the nearest loser douche bag and perform unmentionable things to his carcass hereforthwith. Letters will be furiously scribbled, faces leered at, and smoked bones ate also indicated.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

mistah willies wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:59 pm
^ ^ ^

That story makes me want to find the nearest loser douche bag and perform unmentionable things to his carcass hereforthwith. Letters will be furiously scribbled, faces leered at, and smoked bones ate also indicated.
And we all dance around the fire singing "Ayuh, ayuh. Uhm uhm uhm. "
I'll bring the chips and onion dip. (Ho-made. Crispy sauteed, with garlic.)
like tears in rain

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Savage wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:01 am
mistah willies wrote:
^ ^ ^

Deal.
I'll bring the Maker's.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

mistah willies wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:47 pm
Savage wrote:
mistah willies wrote:
^ ^ ^

Deal.
I'll bring the Maker's.
Ah think I love you... Sorry. I was an impressionable child when the Partridge family was a thing. I know, lets kick back with some Makers and a bowl of Screaming Yellow Zonkers. We could watch some UHF.
like tears in rain

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Savage wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:44 am
mistah willies wrote:
Savage wrote:

Deal.
I'll bring the Maker's.
Ah think I love you... Sorry. I was an impressionable child when the Partridge family was a thing. I know, lets kick back with some Makers and a bowl of Screaming Yellow Zonkers. We could watch some UHF.
Always got your back, Dame Savage. Goes for your personal Major Tom as well. David Bowie withstanding.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

mistah willies wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:47 pm
Savage wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:44 am
mistah willies wrote:

Deal.
I'll bring the Maker's.
Always got your back, Dame Savage. Goes for your personal Major Tom as well. David Bowie withstanding.
Grumpy grunts and groans and he is really old, but he will outlive me, what with the health issues and all. He dad lived to be ninety-one, and was not even senile or incapacitated. I really liked that old guy. His funeral was so unreal to me. At all the other old people funerals he and I would sit side by side, and I would hold his hand when he was a bit overcome. It is so hard to reach an age where all your beloved people start dying. The local donut shop sent over a giant box of assorted for the mourners. He loved his donuts in the morning, hanging with his cronies; the ones that were still alive, of course.

sorry. what were we talking about? i had a golden yo-yo when i was a little girl.
like tears in rain