So I'm Doing the Navy Seal Workout

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: So I'm Doing the Navy Seal Workout

Post by mistah willies »

Patchez wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:59 pm
His troll skill set sucked. Buncha old fart and fat people jokes. Dude, really? That's your best shots? I have mirrors.
I am an explorer, not a sad fuck in his momma's cellar.

I’ve known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I’ve been Off-world and back… frontiers! I’ve stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching stars fight on the shoulder of Orion…
I’ve felt wind in my hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear.
I’ve seen it, felt it...

I couldn't even bring myself to respond. A battle of wits with the unarmed is just sad.
Fixed that for ya chum.

And I quite agree.

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Jimmy Lester {RIP} »

buzzsaw wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:24 pm
Anyone wants to follow me on blogger uh, i'm testing this workout out over the summer. Not a Navy Seal or preparing to be one, but need to get back into shape....

Don't give me any shit for the runs. I'm building up to the 2 miles which this is week 1 so.... I JUST STARTED!

https://navysealworkinout.blogspot.com/
What the fuck is blogger. Fuck off you faggotty fuck.

One for the Frog
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by One for the Frog »

buzzsaw wrote:
Anyone wants to follow me on blogger uh, i'm testing this workout out over the summer. Not a Navy Seal or preparing to be one, but need to get back into shape....

Don't give me any shit for the runs. I'm building up to the 2 miles which this is week 1 so.... I JUST STARTED!

Fucking off with this shit raises your reputation several magnitudes more than actually doing it so yeah cheers.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

One for the Frog wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:12 am
buzzsaw wrote:

Fucking off with this shit raises your reputation several magnitudes more than actually doing it so yeah cheers.
Third!

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Nothing like banning a guy and then piling on...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

One for the Frog

peetie44 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:16 pm
So that's why he doesn't answer!
Well, bullshit never was widely accepted

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

One for the Frog wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:20 pm
peetie44 wrote:
Reminded me too much of the light beer version of RIPT. Or, if you will, RIPT 2: BUZZKILL BOOGALOO.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

One for the Frog

Badfellow wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:19 pm
One for the Frog wrote:
peetie44 wrote:
Reminded me too much of the light beer version of RIPT. Or, if you will, RIPT 2: BUZZKILL BOOGALOO.

I can't believe he's still around :)
Persistency is a valuable trait, to be honest. It's just fucking important how one uses it.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:29 pm
RiPTastic to have you back!
Cheers!
One for the Frog wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:47 am
Badfellow wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:19 pm
One for the Frog wrote:

I can't believe he's still around :)
Persistency is a valuable trait, to be honest. It's just fucking important how one uses it.
Probably gloating, reading all this fuss about itself.
Anybody up for a drink?
Let's raise a glass to
having another drink.
Cheers!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

mistah willies wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:06 pm
Let's raise a glass to
having another drink.
This is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because...
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

All work and no DRINK!© makes Jack a dull boy.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Nausea wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:20 pm
mistah willies wrote:
Let's raise a glass to
having another drink.
This is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because...
So, what you're saying is this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Is that what you're getting at?
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

It's ouroboric, isn't it?
Badfellow wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:13 pm
That's a lovely drink indeed, Mr. Biv

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: So I'm Doing the Drunk As Fuck Workout

Post by Badfellow »

mistah willies wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:21 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:13 pm
That's a lovely drink indeed, Mr. Biv
Call me Roy.

Dear Booze wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:22 pm
Nausea wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:20 pm
mistah willies wrote:
Let's raise a glass to
having another drink.
So, what you're saying is this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people ... started drinking it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue drinking it forever just because this is the drink that never ends. Is that what you're getting at?
Jesus fuck! That's like peeling away at a never-ending Awesome Blossom at that godforsaken shithole Chili's©. I hope you got carpal tunnel syndrome in the hand you use to jack off with while copying and pasting all that verbal sludge.

This thread will probably go on forever. The people do not know how it started but they post here. Because this thread will probably go on forever.

And ever.

And ever.

And ever.

And ever.

And ever.

And ever.

And ever.

And ever.

And ever.

And ever.

And ever.

And

Ever...

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Who doesn't love never ending bullshit? The silly pointless threads that go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and and and on and on and on and on and on Ancona no and on and on and on and on and in and on and on