Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by oettinger »

Sammy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:39 pm
There are field days occurring a few blocks from me. Our new Mayor has been spending tons of money on this instead of badly needed infrastructure and everyone attending knows at least one or more people they hate who will be attending.

This is TX where everyone carries a gun. I will play this wisely by not attending.

PORK AND BEANS!
To make matters worse, the Mayor is one of our many cousins you don`t like.
Depending the size of the campground it might be a brother.

PORK n BEANS yessir! I love that,
eat healthy, drink healthy, stay home Cheers
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

My day was a retired dog's day. It is the envy of all working stiffs but let it be an inspiration of what you can achieve, even though you hate my guts. I'm just totally soused and ending a great Friday in the coastal enclave West of the filthy town Los Angeles and next door to LAX.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

LAX... sounds like the kind of airport where people never get constipated, but it's all just a big lie.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I spent yesterday in an area of earth where the entire atmosphere was infused with industrial strength weapons grade high powered marijuana. I only had a pint flask of Tennessee whisky, but man it was fucking fun. or funny. Or something . I don;t know. I think I laughed a lot. And there was lots of candy which made things better. Or worse if you are trying to remember where you parked.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Yesterday afternoon, Mrs Booze and I decided to visit an area of downtown Fresno that us undergoing massive revitalization. For the past several uears, several hundred million dollars have been spent making a once shitty and dangerous pedesrian-oriented neighborhood inviting to residents and visitors.

The infrastructure work was completed about two years ago and neither one of us have been there to check it out.

Here's the important part: therrare dozens of bars and about five breweries in that area. We decided to try them all.

The results are posted in th "This Hangover" thread.

To quote Jimmy Lester, FUCK!
DRINK!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:38 am
I spent yesterday in an area of earth where the entire atmosphere was infused with industrial strength weapons grade high powered marijuana. I only had a pint flask of Tennessee whisky, but man it was fucking fun. or funny. Or something . I don;t know. I think I laughed a lot. And there was lots of candy which made things better. Or worse if you are trying to remember where you parked.
Upvoted. I like the stuff that makes you stick to the ceiling and glow in the dark after you smoke it.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:45 am
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Upvoted. I like the stuff that makes you stick to the ceiling and glow in the dark after you smoke it.
Yes, now you know where The Illuminati got their start...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:45 am
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
My glowing head led the Detroit People Mover through the tunnels around Joe Louis arena at 2 AM. Honestly, that night in downtown Detroit I believe over 80% of the population had glowing heads. It wasn't just me.
But I did finish a bottle of Dickel barrel select throughout the day, so I had that much up on the rest of em. A glowing head and a neon light for a beezer.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

In a nutshell: give a fuck gave out approx. 9:15 this morning. Started bouncing back at roughly 5:30 this afternoon. This small miracle was made possible by beer.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Wondering why I cleaned house yesterday. One drunken night and it looks like a nuke blew off in here. I should take pictures, before weekend and after.
It`s like a lightswitch, dirt on, dirt off
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It was another day in paradise. Maybe that's why everyone hates me. I deserve it. But it was sweet and the weather was great. Breezes off the ocean help to keep things cool. Hope it cools off a little more but it will probably get worse thru October. That's the price you pay living in LALAland.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Oett and AD
in a nutshell
that's how I picture it anyway

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Work until 7pm. Then got the train straight to Edinburgh. Cue much vodka, beer and silly dancing. Now I'm patiently (hic) waiting for the football to start.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:18 am
Oett and AD
in a nutshell
that's how I picture it anyway
We must have some russian cousins somewhere

Try the vodkahose, would wake right up
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Dropped into a Mexican restaurant/take out about 12N and had two beef steak tacos with a choice of 2 different sauces. I took both. The tacos rocked because the meat was edible and not like shoe leather. The tacos were very juicy an that is a major criterion for taco cobblers. I'll be gong back for more!