New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

Post by oettinger »

Comandante59 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:39 am
Hello everyone,

I'm not drunkposting today, but hangoverposting, does that qualify as well?

Let's drink to a nice day!
Wlecome Comandate59, lets kill your hangover with your first cocktail in the morning,

New one buys: Whisky sour for me. Double whisky, half a finger of gomme syrup, dash of lemon juice
Belgian Plis for chasers.

Post often
Post drunk
Post often drunk
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Welcome aboard the SS Wasted. Enjoy your sunset ride to the Island.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Indeed, welcome aboard, Comandante59.
I'd briefly read your moniker as Conan Dante, which also would be cool.

Looking forward to some good discussions

and Drinking

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

mistah willies wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:37 pm

Conan Dante

Crom laughs at your 9 Hells!
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Patchez wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:13 pm
mistah willies wrote:

Conan Dante

Crom laughs at your 9 Hells!
I was there when Patchez drank Atlantis
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:56 am
Patchez wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:13 pm
mistah willies wrote:
Conan Dante
Crom laughs at your 7 Hells!
I was there when Patchez drank Atlantis

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by MissFit »

Hi, I was asked to introduce myself to ya'll. I found this site and joined because I thought it was a support group for getting undrunk but it looks like it isn't so fuck it..I'll continue drinking and working and try to get to school once in awhile. In my earlier days I had become a totally different person. I had adjusted all of my morals in order to stay in denial about the fact that I had a drinking problem. I lied, stole money from family and friends, and completely gave up on all of my aspirations. I drank away all of my emotions and basically became the shell of a human being. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror anymore.
I was in an abusive relationship and finally had enough of the alcohol-fueled fights. My abuser had threatened to kill me or himself if I left him. When he did accomplish killing himself, I began to reflect on how I could have allowed the situation to become so toxic without leaving. I realized that my drinking had numbed my feelings and standards in regard to that relationship. So fuck it..........Drinks are on me today! I've got to get going.....I'm going to try to get to school today and work tonight. Working at the clubs gives me a chance to control a situation whether or not I'm undrunk there..I've got to make a living despite me drinking and other shit. MissFit

Why the fuck does the word s-o-b-e-r change to "undrunk" I don't want my posts to be fucked with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been there, done that.....more than once!
Buy me a drink and see where it gets you

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

MissFit wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:28 am
Hi, I was asked to introduce myself to ya'll. I found this site and joined because I thought it was a support group for getting undrunk but it looks like it isn't so fuck it..I'll continue drinking and working and try to get to school once in awhile. In my earlier days I had become a totally different person. I had adjusted all of my morals in order to stay in denial about the fact that I had a drinking problem. I lied, stole money from family and friends, and completely gave up on all of my aspirations. I drank away all of my emotions and basically became the shell of a human being. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror anymore.
I was in an abusive relationship and finally had enough of the alcohol-fueled fights. My abuser had threatened to kill me or himself if I left him. When he did accomplish killing himself, I began to reflect on how I could have allowed the situation to become so toxic without leaving. I realized that my drinking had numbed my feelings and standards in regard to that relationship. So fuck it..........Drinks are on me today! I've got to get going.....I'm going to try to get to school today and work tonight. Working at the clubs gives me a chance to control a situation whether or not I'm undrunk there..I've got to make a living despite me drinking and other shit. MissFit

Why the fuck does the word s-o-b-e-r change to "undrunk" I don't want my posts to be fucked with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First question, is that you in your avatar? If so, then I approve.

Second question, did you come here to preach to us about the evils of alcohol? Sounds like you did. If so, you came to the wrong place. We are all beyond redemption here.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Sammy wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:04 am

Second question, did you come here to preach to us about the evils of alcohol? Sounds like you did. If so, you came to the wrong place. We are all beyond redemption here.
Not only preach, but condescendingly so. "Drinks are on me!" Alright missy, just be lucky we can't hold you to that. The misplaced, juvenile sarcasm of this post makes me want to kick this bot into a vat of molten lava while giving it the thumbs down like a drunken Terminator 2
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Thank you for introducing yourself and for the round of drinks MissFit! Much appreciated. Sounds like you've had a bit of a rough time but hopefully things are on the upswing now. Here's to a fresh start!

The reason you can't type the "s" word is because it doesn't exist here, and for good reason! As the guys pointed out, this is the last place on earth for undrunkardism but we welcome you to have some drinks with us if you are indeed, here for that.

Patchez is best at clarifying the rules but it goes something like "Post often, post drunk, and post drunk often". Sláinte!
Okole maluna!

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by MissFit »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:19 am
Sammy wrote:

Not only preach, but condescendingly so. "Drinks are on me!" Alright missy, just be lucky we can't hold you to that. The misplaced, juvenile sarcasm of this post makes me want to kick this bot into a vat of molten lava while giving it the thumbs down like a drunken Terminator 2
I didn't come here to preach to anyone...didn't you read why I first came here? Fuck you if you don't like my post or any future ones for that matter. I had a brief thought of undrunkenness but it faded quickly and your shit post proves you're the juvenile one. I hate assholes I have to deal with them all night long. Gotta go shift is starting. I'll wait for your apology but feel it will never come.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

MissFit wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:07 pm
Rye and Coke wrote:
Sammy wrote:

I didn't come here to preach to anyone...didn't you read why I first came here? Fuck you if you don't like my post or any future ones for that matter. I had a brief thought of undrunkenness but it faded quickly and your shit post proves you're the juvenile one. I hate assholes I have to deal with them all night long. Gotta go shift is starting. I'll wait for your apology but feel it will never come.
Uuhh.. if you're real, I'm sorry?

But as my last post said, I'm pretty sure you're either a bot or someone pulling our legs. But shiiiit, what do I know, it's Mardi Gras, fuckit, masks are all the rage
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by MissFit »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:08 pm
MissFit wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:07 pm
Rye and Coke wrote:

Uuhh.. if you're real, I'm sorry?

But as my last post said, I'm pretty sure you're either a bot or someone pulling our legs. But shiiiit, what do I know, it's Mardi Gras, fuckit, masks are all the rage
Like I said, "I didn't come here to preach undrunkenness" and I sure didn't come here to deal with assholes either. If you don't like my posts or you think I a "bot"?? With you only having 334 posts as a member for 7 years.........you have balls to question my posts??? You're right what DO you know? Get back to me when you have a bit more time on the keyboard. K?

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Free lap dances and a round of drinks on YOU would probably make us more congenial.

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by MissFit »

Sammy wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:56 am
Free lap dances and a round of drinks on YOU would probably make us more congenial.
Like I haven't heard that before. LOL! You probably want my phone number and offer to drive me home after work too I bet.