Shit Talkers Bar and Grill

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Shit Talkers Bar and Grill

Post by ThirstyBirdy »

Badfellow wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:50 pm
ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:26 pm
Gay.
Have you told your wife yet?
Told her i quoted a deleted post man
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

You're too quick for me.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by ThirstyBirdy »

Lol np man
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

Yeah yeah yeah, Badfellow, goddammit take that fuckin anonymoose mask and parka off! I nkow that it gets warm up there, dick. So anyway, Im;a go off for a few lines and, for anyone that doesn't recognize me, that's cool. The MDM saloon doors swing slow and wide, so it's glad to be back and meet you new fellow drunkards.

Physical update: shit. broke my fibula a week before starting a job at where? anybody? Yep, an orthopedic hospital. Now, the fibula is the little ''toothpick' bone that rides behind the big dog (the tibia). This was like straight-up cartoon shit. Scene: Mama Goose and I are watching netflix on a saturday night, daughter goose spending the night at a friend's house. 'round 11:30p I throw in the towel and tell the wifey I'm going to bed. She says she's going to stay up a little while longer, enjoy a few more adult beverages and then come to bed.

Fast > BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM! I'm woken by slams on the front door. THe dogs are going apeshit, barking for all they're worth. BAM BAM BAM! I throw on some jeans while trying to run my ass through the family room, trip on our daughter's cello case lying straight up in my path to the front door. I land a little funky on my right leg but I don't think anyting's wrong as I didn't land on my ass. Dogs still barking like it's canine judgement day, I open the door.

Pizza.

Wife forgets to notify me that she's ordered pizza before passing out on the couch.

It's late and I got more of them. I just wanted to say hey to all of you quality drunkards.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

greygoose1 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:00 pm
Yeah yeah yeah, Badfellow, goddammit take that fuckin anonymoose mask and parka off! I nkow that it gets warm up there, dick. So anyway, Im;a go off for a few lines and, for anyone that doesn't recognize me, that's cool. The MDM saloon doors swing slow and wide, so it's glad to be back and meet you new fellow drunkards.

Physical update: shit. broke my fibula a week before starting a job at where? anybody? Yep, an orthopedic hospital. Now, the fibula is the little ''toothpick' bone that rides behind the big dog (the tibia). This was like straight-up cartoon shit. Scene: Mama Goose and I are watching netflix on a saturday night, daughter goose spending the night at a friend's house. 'round 11:30p I throw in the towel and tell the wifey I'm going to bed. She says she's going to stay up a little while longer, enjoy a few more adult beverages and then come to bed.

Fast > BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM! I'm woken by slams on the front door. THe dogs are going apeshit, barking for all they're worth. BAM BAM BAM! I throw on some jeans while trying to run my ass through the family room, trip on our daughter's cello case lying straight up in my path to the front door. I land a little funky on my right leg but I don't think anyting's wrong as I didn't land on my ass. Dogs still barking like it's canine judgement day, I open the door.

Pizza.

Wife forgets to notify me that she's ordered pizza before passing out on the couch.

It's late and I got more of them. I just wanted to say hey to all of you quality drunkards.
Welcome back Goose! Sorry to hear about the busted flipper or webed foot or whatever. Heal well.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

greygoose1 wrote:

Pizza.

Goddamn, it sucks how easy it is to break something as time goes on. And damn if it didn't have to happen on a free night, I can sympathize.

At least you were properly insulated from the pain thanks to the booze.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

greygoose1 wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah, Badfellow, goddammit take that fuckin anonymoose mask and parka off!
I'll take off the mask if you promise to stop drinking your wife's Zima.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:15 pm
greygoose1 wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah, Badfellow, goddammit take that fuckin anonymoose mask and parka off!
I'll take off the mask if you promise to stop drinking your wife's Zima.
Eerily enough; underneath the mask, dude looks exactly like that. But with a tan.
Also, it's all bulging biceps beneath the parka. He wears it to not frighten the ladies with all the veins.

*hint: Skype reveals way too much*

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

greygoose1 wrote:

Pizza.

It's great to read your posts again. Sorry for your accident. Hopefully you can add to this forum more often without injury.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

greygoose1 wrote:

Pizza.

Hopefully you ate the whole pizza so she learned her lesson.
Okole maluna!

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:38 am
greygoose1 wrote:

Pizza.

Hopefully you ate the whole pizza so she learned her lesson.
That's the shite enna the stick! she ordered half-way descent toppings and the 'jardinerre' shit all over it. look up jardienere and it's damn disgustipating and allsolutely ruins a dam pizza.

Anyway, a physical progress update. Just got a total hip replacemet 10/31 (google that shit and you will not want one). went to see the ortho surgreon for follow-up this past Friday and he says 'dam, everthing looks good; just dont' overdo anything and I'lll see you in month'. So I'm thinking awesome, and then i'mtrying to put some damn laundry away that same night, and I had to rotate my right knee (same leg that I got the hip repllacement on) to pick up a pair of socks and I hear this POP. this is the same POP that I heard from my left knee a few years back. So all have to say is, thank you for fermenation and distallation. This POP reveals a mofo ACL tear, which I 'll comfirm tomorrow. Cheers to you, drunkards. Cheers to you!
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I need a liver transplant, mine popped too
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

greygoose1 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:12 pm
This POP reveals a mofo ACL tear, which I 'll comfirm tomorrow. Cheers to you, drunkards. Cheers to you!
Yo B, you be illin'. It's part of getting older slowly dying. For all of us. I feel for you, hermano.

That's why tonight, at
Shit Talkers Bar & Hole Trumpers

we will be saying a special prayer mantra for ye of little beliefs:
Rev. Tokebias Drunkadiah Badfellow wrote:Drink thee away the pain. Heal thy torn cuffs and thy cartilage by velvet antler shed of elk and thou most holy of pain killers, the Goddess Ethylhotep. May the Great P'chaah, the Dude and Old Dirty Bastard watch over you.

And remember folks: if you don't believe in something, you'll fall for anything (I'm pointing at you).

The proprietor has been drinking.

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

Last edited by shawnonious on Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

Last edited by shawnonious on Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits