Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by mistah willies »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:53 pm
^ ^ ^ That has been the bane of my existence for years working in retail. Thanks asshole for wiping out all my change in the register! The question that always plagues me is where do these asswipes even get a $100 bill? They don't come out of the ATM. Did these people make a special trip into the bank to get one just to fck up someone's day?
I hate $100 bills. Losing a single, or a fiver, or a ten out of the pocket? Frig that.
But a Benjamin? Bennies make me worrisome. I keep fondling it to makes sure it's still there.

This behavior will cause hidden glances and free aisles to wander, however.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

scream ale wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:19 pm
^^^ Probably the same nimrods that block aisles in the grocery while they chit chat with some random asshole.
Indeed. Here's two thoughts:

1. Random asshole middle of the aisle chatting is an indication of a small town. Not like in a city where folks stay in their own lane because:

2. Chatting with someone else in the middle of an aisle in a public place most often occurs with:

... a. Crazy cat lady in the pet food aisle
... b. Pensioner in the pet food aisle
... c. Long lost friend who recognizes you and wants to ask a favor.

I usually move their cart over to get through while farting. Works like a charm.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:28 am
Parking your cart in the middle of the isle so i have to squeeze between your yoga pants butt and the shelf with my dick. Oh, file that under shit i love, my bad

"Good game sport" i say, spanking that ass, now i can finally finish my shopping without interruptions...
Make absolutely certain it is a woman and not a man. Women love the elevator/subway/escalator butt rub with a male member protrusion.
But not kids.
Stay away from that. Especially, belt-height-high, and facing you.

Unless you have a Santa belly, then it's probably OK. Let me know your results.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Old people grocery shopping in general. Get delivery or starve to deatth old fucks
Drink!

ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by ThirstyBirdy »

Just sayin, perhaps flaunting around in those yoga pants blocking isles aint so smart unless you want that ass tapped
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

The question that always plagues me is where do these asswipes even get a $100 bill?
I think that they're all drug dealers. But they always give me a weird look when I try to score.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Nausea wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:13 pm
The question that always plagues me is where do these asswipes even get a $100 bill?
I think that they're all drug dealers. But they always give me a weird look when I try to score.
Drug dealers prefer $20's for their launderability. And that's Andrew. Jackson, if you're nasty.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by ThirstyBirdy »

Women trying to tongue me beak through this damn helmet! Babe....!?!?
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Amazon commercials.

Brittle cork.

Men who wear scarves with a T-shirt.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Nausea wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:10 pm
Amazon commercials.

Brittle cork.

Men who wear scarves with a T-shirt.
Brittle corks are pain in the balls. One of the reasons I often pass up Belgian beers. Never know how shitty the cork is until you get it home.

I'll go one farther and say people who wear scarves indoors, especially when it's pleasantly warm, tend to irritate me.

Yet more things that aggravate me to no end: waking up knowing I've had a series of fucked up dreams and only having the vaguest of ideas what they were about for the first 15 minutes after waking up.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

When guys that wear no underwear say they are "free ballin' it". Just call it "going Commando" dude. For real. It's an acceptable, manly, Arnold Swarzeneggery answer. And honestly I think chicks prefer when dudes don't wear underwear. We don't want to see any tighty whiteys or skid marks. TRUTH!

Now I'm the type of lady that wears underwear - and not hot ones either. Due to my "professions" I bend over a lot (wow that came out so wrong( But let's just say when I was a teacher) I'm not gonna be the type to bend over or squat down and show the world my tiger stripe thong or whatever. So us hard workin' ladies wear middle aged "Teacher Underwear". A step up from "Granny Panties".

Back to the topic at hand...the point is...when women don't wear underwear they don't walk around sayin' they are "free vaj'in it". And let us all be thankful for that.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

When guys that wear no underwear say they are "free ballin' it". Ew. We don't wanna picture yer schweddy balls, dude. Just call it "going Commando". For real. It's an acceptable, manly, Arnold Swarzeneggery answer. And honestly I think chicks prefer when dudes don't wear underwear. We don't want to see any tighty whiteys or skid marks. TRUTH!

Now I'm the type of lady that wears underwear - and not hot ones either. Due to my "professions" I bend over a lot (wow that came out so wrong( But let's just say when I was a teacher) I'm not gonna be the type to bend over or squat down and show the world my tiger stripe thong or whatever. So us hard workin' ladies wear middle aged "Teacher Underwear". A step up from "Granny Panties".

Back to the topic at hand...the point is...when women don't wear underwear they don't walk around sayin' they are "free vaj'in it". And let us all be thankful for that.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hospitals - They just reek of infection
Commuting trains during winter - they stink like the cat house in the zoo
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Burger King getting sued over the vegetable burger. Seriously people, stop being assholes.
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^^ seriously what vegan would go to a Burger King and assume they would get something entirely meatless? That's just silly.