Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by Lush City »

It was another Sunday in Paradise. despite the tough as hell baseball cut sirloin steak for brunch. That pissed me off because it was premium priced because it was grass fed from the Harris Ranch in Bakersfield. Most of the time the meat is tender and breaks up in your mouth when you chew it.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Another day, another wooden nickel. On the bright side there's only one Monday a week.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Money falls from the skies like rain,
For those who ask-
And can't complain
But it ain't the most important thang.
scream ale wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:38 pm
Another day, another wooden nickel. On the bright side there's only one Monday a week.
As Interfaith Minister of the church, I call upon all Drunkards to will their well wishes with the next drink: "may scream ale find peace, happiness and martini Mondays, amen".

Or, in other words:
Lloyd the Bartender wrote:Your wooden nickels are no good here, Mr. Scream Ale. A pint of chilled, rye whiskey,
sir?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^^ I could go for a pint of rye actually.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Most of the day was fighting a bad food choice from the night before. Chicken salad on a croissant just stuck in my stomach over night and formed and obstruction in my colon. What made it worse was waking up in the middle of the night with blazing heartburn then taking 2 Tums tablets. This stopped all the acid secretion in my stomach so I could go back to sleep but the food in my stomach was passed along undigested. It brought my digestion to a standstill and didn't move for hours. Needless to go into the details, drank some senna tea and waited it out. It wasn't until 3pm that is all blew and I was relieved. I'm sure you are all relived to hear that too because I thought I was going to explode! I'm ready to consume more food tomorrow.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:15 am
Most of the day was fighting a bad food choice from the night before. Chicken salad on a croissant just stuck in my stomach over night and formed and obstruction in my colon. What made it worse was waking up in the middle of the night with blazing heartburn then taking 2 Tums tablets. This stopped all the acid secretion in my stomach so I could go back to sleep but the food in my stomach was passed along undigested. It brought my digestion to a standstill and didn't move for hours. Needless to go into the details, drank some senna tea and waited it out. It wasn't until 3pm that is all blew and I was relieved. I'm sure you are all relived to hear that too because I thought I was going to explode! I'm ready to consume more food tomorrow.
Sounds like you had a very moving experience. I'm happy everything worked it's way out in the end.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:15 am
No christmas money for nurse 'Bett. Damn where was she in your most needing moment so far?
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

On a more serious note, good to see you healthy Lush and thx for the quick reminder of why I wanted to die young
Drink!

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Begins in six minutes. I'm going in drunk.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Lush City wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:16 am
It was another Sunday in Paradise. despite the tough as hell baseball cut sirloin steak for brunch. That pissed me off because it was premium priced because it was grass fed from the Harris Ranch in Bakersfield. Most of the time the meat is tender and breaks up in your mouth when you chew it.
Harris Ranch is not what it used to be. So badly cut these days that I have to mutilate a piece of meat to prepare it.
like tears in rain

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Savage wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:44 am
Lush City wrote:
Harris Ranch is not what it used to be. So badly cut these days that I have to mutilate a piece of meat to prepare it.
Yes, it's tough being a rancher or farmer in Californicadia when the commie Governor Gruesome cuts off your water supply.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:04 pm
Savage wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:44 am
Lush City wrote:
Yes, it's tough being a rancher or farmer in Californicadia when the commie Governor Gruesome cuts off your water supply.
Don't even get me started on the roll call of California governors in my lifetime. deargawd.
like tears in rain

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Ohmygaw I spilled my chaser water over my ketboard. And the compter shut off. I thought i Had killed amother computer.

But it booted back up. HALLALELUJIAH.

(too lazy to correct typos) cheres.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

^ I don't remember this. I would be very pissed at you if I awoke to another dead laptop.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Been one mighty slooow fuckin' week. Cheers to a more fun filled weekend.