Another Solo Mission - Drinking alone? Post here!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Another Solo Mission

Post by Hugh »

fuck i don't even know what the fuck just happened. i went to the bathroom but when I came our the whole front of my pants were wet I changed my pants and underwear but this never happened before, I just threw them in the dirty clothes bag. am I losing control of my body functions, what if this happened out in a bar. i would be in big trouble. I'm 54 years old how can this happen now

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

I wish my mentor was still alive

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Ican't figure out whats going on but he would know exactly what to do.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

I wrote a lot of shit today. thats what i'm supposed to do. i know if bob plummer was here he would tel me I'm doing it right, but i don't know why i pissed all over myself. he never did that. something must be wrong with me. I can't figure this shit out on my own. i'm too much of a child. i don't know anything.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

he never needed anybody. he was the strongest of the strong. he always knew what to do. he drank his wine and watched his movies. thats all he wanted. he lived life on his terms. nobody got in his way

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:14 am
fuck i don't even know what the fuck just happened. i went to the bathroom but when I came our the whole front of my pants were wet I changed my pants and underwear but this never happened before, I just threw them in the dirty clothes bag. am I losing control of my body functions, what if this happened out in a bar. i would be in big trouble. I'm 54 years old how can this happen now

This has happened to me before. Fortunately, it usually happens at home. All I can figure is that when you take a piss you press down on your little man too much to direct the piss into the toilet bowl, instead of letting it fly free. That's why this never happens when you piss into a urinal or outside. It's also more likely to happen when you're drunk. If you're unsure of yourself, then the safe bet is to sit down on the toilet and piss like a girl.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Sammy wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:05 am
Hugh wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:14 am

This has happened to me before. Fortunately, it usually happens at home. All I can figure is that when you take a piss you press down on your little man too much to direct the piss into the toilet bowl, instead of letting it fly free. That's why this never happens when you piss into a urinal or outside. It's also more likely to happen when you're drunk. If you're unsure of yourself, then the safe bet is to sit down on the toilet and piss like a girl.
My guess too. Somtimes the tank is still half full when you leave the bathroom.
Drink!

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:20 am
I wrote a lot of shit today. thats what i'm supposed to do. i know if bob plummer was here he would tel me I'm doing it right, but i don't know why i pissed all over myself. he never did that. something must be wrong with me. I can't figure this shit out on my own. i'm too much of a child. i don't know anything.
Don't worry too much about it. Although I didn't know your friend, and he seems to have been one of us, I can assure you, if he drank, he pissed himself at least once. It happens, hell, with you being... you , I'm more so surprised it hasn't happened untilr now. While it's never happened to me in public, I've lost it before I made it to the bathroom a few times.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I know a dude that pisses himself when drunk on a regular basis. It got so bad, his wife banished him from the bed to the couch everytime he`s drunk. (and he snores likes an Abrams tank).
Now figure visiting those people, sitting down on the couch...
Drink!

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Thanks for the self-pissing consolations.

Once upon a time I found a web page on the history of Dorothy Parker and how, in her later years, she retreated into solitude in her apartment. (Or maybe it was a hotel room.) One of her acquaintances paid her a visit there, finding Parker disheveled and a bunch of uncashed checks laying around. She was on the verge of being evicted, if I remember correctly, and her friend got her to take the checks to the bank and get her caught up on rent.

I searched for that site again tonight, but couldn't find it. However, I did find a website for a rehab facility and they had a page about Dorothy Parker on it. They had a pic of Parker from the time Parker checked herself into rehab in her later years. I've never seen this pic before.

Goddamb.

Someone said at Parker's funeral that she was depressed about her life's accomplishments and that she wanted to write again but never found the strength. Notice, they didn't say she was depressed from loneliness, it was that she just wanted to write again, to accomplish more.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

This Vella sangria is sweet, sweet, sweet. I gulp it down like kool aid. I drank nearly an entire box in one sitting last week, and I usually complain that I can barely get a box to last through 3 sittings. But I sweated it all out at work and hopefully reversed and deleterious effects drinking so much at one time could have. It appears as though I was not the only person to notice the sale price on Vella sangria, the shelf was empty this week at the drug store. Back to the sour shit for me next week.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

lovely pics as always and cheers Hugh Parker

She looks like she either

A) Drank redwine all day for the last 3650 days
B) Chewed on her purple lipstick
Drink!

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Took the day off because Jack and Coke and I are going to a party this evening, and also because I just wanted to take the day off.

I'll be doing a lot more of this in the future. I started the day with tequila because old clips of Anthony Bourdain had him traveling to New Mexico and I wanted to drink along. What a wild cat he was. Overcame narcotics, strapped a jetpack of food and booze to his back and like Elton's Rocket Man, blew himself into the outer space of fame and notoriety and purpose.

But goddamn if depression doesn't have one helluva gravitational pull, right?

But it is what it is. That's why I'm taking the day off. I gotta shake these feelings; get back in touch with me, or at least the part of me that made me...I don't know. I don't want to say "productive," nor "content" because they seem like the same word. I guess the best word would be: okay. I'm just trying to get back to okay.

Get myself a jetpack, fly into something better.

Tequila, it was a tequila day at first. Then Bourdain went from New Mexico to Kenya, so I switched to whiskey. Now my stomach is complaining that I need something more, so lunch it is. There's a Mediterranean bar down the street. I've had lunch there before and hated it, but I've never sat at the bar. I think I'll do that.
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rye and Coke »

Drunk since 9, I'm buzzed and alive. The lunch crowd is so loud that I feel alone, which is what I like. Plus they have every type of rye I drink. I have no idea where this is going, but im strapping in for the ride. Happy fucking Friday drunks.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

You have a small penis. Be careful gong to the bathroom. Ask Huge.