"What are you eating - Thread"

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: "What are you eating - Thread"

Post by Lush City »

Please see my last post on 'What are you drinking right now' thread. No sense in repeating myself.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62129&e=1&view=unread#p1183922
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

scream ale wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:12 pm
Reheating chicken tacos and rice with pinto beans. Slathered in cheese and hot sauce as usual.
Sounds amazeballs.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Nausea wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:37 pm
I love Soup for Sluts!!!! I wonder why...huh.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I cooked beef roulades for lunch, swimming in gravy, mashed potatos, red cabbage yummy
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Delicata squash stuffed with hot Italian sausage, red bell pepper and mushrooms. Came out very good.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

You can't beat this.
Chicken parmigiana.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I don't have much of an appetite lately--used to think that was good; lose the avoirdupois, but now I know that is not good. Sweets sound a bit tempty. We have a couple of frozen containers of mashed up banana in the freezer, Perhaps I should bake something with one of them. Banana spice cake with chocolate frosting? Oink oink.
like tears in rain

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

For breakfast I made fried rice with marinated SPAM® and also fried SPAM® with fried eggs and baked beans for Oett. Living the dream!
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:58 am
For breakfast I made fried rice with marinated SPAM® and also fried SPAM® with fried eggs and baked beans for Oett. Living the dream!
Monty Python SPAM
https://youtu.be/_bW4vEo1F4E

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Bud Spencer and Terence Hill eating:

Shuffle board

Voila

Contest

Hooch and bird

Beans n Wine
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

My oven (modren, fancy, $$$) is apparently sick. I made muffins for tomorrow. Burnt outside, dry inside. Okay, coffeecake. Brown atop, raw in center. WTF? Come to think of it, the Tollhouse cookies I made took a long tine to finish the other day. Bacon and eggs tomorrow it is.The oven scares me now. God bless whoever invented the Mimosa. She is the savior of Sunday brunch.

I may even resort to a Tiny Bulcher special. Got a bit of Cab leftover in the fridge...
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Savage wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:49 am
My oven (modren, fancy, $$$) is apparently sick. I made muffins for tomorrow. Burnt outside, dry inside. Okay, coffeecake. Brown atop, raw in center. WTF? Come to think of it, the Tollhouse cookies I made took a long tine to finish the other day. Bacon and eggs tomorrow it is.The oven scares me now. God bless whoever invented the Mimosa. She is the savior of Sunday brunch.

I may even resort to a Tiny Bulcher special. Got a bit of Cab leftover in the fridge...
That sucks. When the light bulp in ours burned out I had to buy a special device just foir twisting it out. You won`t imagine how stupid an oven without lighting is
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:49 am
Savage wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:49 am

That sucks. When the light bulp in ours burned out I had to buy a special device just foir twisting it out. You won`t imagine how stupid an oven without lighting is
Oh man, our microwave (the POC that came with the house) blew its light, and when Grumpy tried to fix it, we found that it was in a nearly impossible place and then when it came out, it came out partially. So now we have no kitchen low light. We had to leave a beautiful top of the line micro at the old house, and this one stinks. Our dishwasher is a POS too, and don't even get me started on the range. We replaced it, but now I have a megabucks pile of steel that burns my cookies. I cooked dinner tonight with a recipe from the internet and it sucked. Tomorrow, we're going to eat at Carl's Jr. They have a new Jalapeno burger. Grumpy has a coupon. I hate fast food. I love my husband. So I will suck it up.
like tears in rain

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Planning on smoked brisket and green salad tomorrow for brunch on Stupor Bowl Sunday. The local high end market in my area is offering ribs, tri-tip and brisket by the pound. They are all smoked 16hrs and you don't need teeth to eat that beef!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:49 pm
and you don't need teeth to eat that beef!
Perfect, stock up old man
Drink!