WTF?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

WTF?

Post by MissFit »

I joined this forum under mistaken circumstances but figured I would try to fit in and maybe after seeing (or at minimum hear bullshit drinking adventures) it would convince me to quit drinking. Just the opposite, I find myself drinking the same if not more. Maybe the problem here that no one seems to give two shits anymore about posting. When I sign on I'm usually the only one on the board. Now there are 84 unregistered users and me. WTF? Doesn't anyone give a shit why this forum exists? And, don't give me this bullshit that you're either too drunk or hungover to post. I think this place has gone belly up. From the looks of it at one time years ago things were pretty lively, now it seems a chore to post. Maybe the XXX forum is just what we need to spice things up, if there are any of you that actually had or have any stories or suggestions or pics to share.
Been there, done that.....more than once!
Buy me a drink and see where it gets you

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: WTF?

Post by Badfellow »

You are really, really confused.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

I'm either too hungover or too drunk for posting exciting bullshit.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

You may be RIPT or a very clumsy dry hunter. Still undecided. Start by posting a picture of yourself with a drink in hand and we shall decide on your future on this board.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:05 pm
You may be RIPT or a very clumsy dry hunter. Still undecided. Start by posting a picture of yourself with a drink in hand and we shall decide on your future on this board.
I do believe this is what the French would call a sense of "forced nonchalance". And, but of course, it can neither be forced nor enforced.

La bot, she is. Oui?

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

The past is the past.

If you want to bitch about the good old days being gone, you had better be one contributing to the contemporary goodness (empirically, this doesn't seem to be the case).
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

There's a big debate right now between cause, effect, causality loops, free will and tangents.

Some say the past is the past, which it is.

Some say the present moment moment mimics the future.

Others still say it's a vast, gray area and we are all living fossils barely able to buffer ourselves against the shock of change in which the hedgehogs dilemma and Occam's razor present themselves by various facets of empathy and incomprehensibility.

What the fuck, indeed.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

MissFit wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:16 pm
I joined this forum under mistaken circumstances but figured I would try to fit in and maybe after seeing (or at minimum hear bullshit drinking adventures) it would convince me to quit drinking.

Just the opposite, I find myself drinking the same if not more. Maybe the problem here that no one seems to give two shits anymore about posting.

When I sign on I'm usually the only one on the board. Now there are 84 unregistered users and me. WTF? Doesn't anyone give a shit why this forum exists? And, don't give me this bullshit that you're either too drunk or hungover to post.

I think this place has gone belly up. From the looks of it at one time years ago things were pretty lively, now it seems a chore to post.

Maybe the XXX forum is just what we need to spice things up, if there are any of you that actually had or have any stories or suggestions or pics to share.
Hope you don't mind. Took another liberty of breaking your stripper outfit ramblings up into paragraph form so that even Floridians could understand it. Trollina.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

The input of Floridians is highly valued.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

No offense to Floridians was meant.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Dear MisFit,

If I may ever be of service in helping you figure out what exactly the fuck it is you're talking about, or, dare I ask your motivations, please PM me anytime.

Sincerely,
Badfellow

P.S. fuck off, we love you

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

WTF?

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Just give it a XXX thread and everything will be fine. Oh, and make it a Mod.
Last edited by Artful Drunktective on Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: subject line changed -i merged it and forgot to change the subject line
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Thank You All

Post by Badfellow »

"Sat her right down on the davenport and tickled her nipples until she sang like Jenny Lind."

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Okole maluna!

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by MissFit »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:24 pm
MissFit wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:16 pm
I joined this forum under mistaken circumstances but figured I would try to fit in and maybe after seeing (or at minimum hear bullshit drinking adventures) it would convince me to quit drinking.

Just the opposite, I find myself drinking the same if not more. Maybe the problem here that no one seems to give two shits anymore about posting.

When I sign on I'm usually the only one on the board. Now there are 84 unregistered users and me. WTF? Doesn't anyone give a shit why this forum exists? And, don't give me this bullshit that you're either too drunk or hungover to post.

I think this place has gone belly up. From the looks of it at one time years ago things were pretty lively, now it seems a chore to post.

Maybe the XXX forum is just what we need to spice things up, if there are any of you that actually had or have any stories or suggestions or pics to share.
Hope you don't mind. Took another liberty of breaking your stripper outfit ramblings up into paragraph form so that even Floridians could understand it. Trollina.
Would you please tell me where I posted I was from Florida?
Been there, done that.....more than once!
Buy me a drink and see where it gets you