Our neighbors - post your stories here

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: My neighbor complained about my tunes

Post by Badfellow »

Sammy, you didn't exactly tell us which tunes you were blasting to piss your neighbor off. It could ABBA or the BeeGees, or it could be David Allen Coe. Might even have been The Shaggs, man.

Nope, nope, wait... I got it.

Nope, sorry. Lost it again.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Next time blast it so loud, when you answer the door you`re like: Sorry can`t hear you, your wife died of corona-knee? Too bad. Boom
Drink!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Badfellow wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:06 am
Sammy, you didn't exactly tell us which tunes you were blasting to piss your neighbor off. It could ABBA or the BeeGees, or it could be David Allen Coe. Might even have been The Shaggs, man.

Nope, nope, wait... I got it.

Nope, sorry. Lost it again.
I don't remember exactly. The guy claimed his wife tried to call me to ask me to turn it down but he's lying. Either she wasn't calling the right number or she didn't really try to call because there's no record of it on my call history.

In any case, I think it was the Dropkick Murphy's that set her off. I can't imagine why.

Graham Stephenson
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Graham Stephenson »

Recenty, I was playing Public Enemy on Pandora while I was doing a few things around my condo. It wasn't too loud, but my balcony door and windows were open.

Later that day, I was downstairs at the mailbox and I saw the 70ish-year-old woman who lives next door to me. She asked if I was the one playing "Fight the Power". She said she loves that song and misses "those cute boys, especially the one with the clock necklace."

Hennessy Williams
Souse
Souse

Post by Hennessy Williams »

Graham Stephenson wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 am
Recenty, I was playing Public Enemy on Pandora while I was doing a few things around my condo. It wasn't too loud, but my balcony door and windows were open.

Later that day, I was downstairs at the mailbox and I saw the 70ish-year-old woman who lives next door to me. She asked if I was the one playing "Fight the Power". She said she loves that song and misses "those cute boys, especially the one with the clock necklace."
Who is this dude?

Ayo, next time she shows up, pull your dick out and tell her that we're all black when their mouths close.