Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by greygoose1 »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:44 pm
greygoose1 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:52 pm
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:50 pm
TRUMP IS GOING TO BE THE MOST PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATE ON THE BALLOT!. HAHAHA!
So where's his health care plan? Probably got stuck in Stormy Daniels' cooch.
Just cash your $1200 check and crawl back under the table.
My table is a large one and there's plenty of room, up top and underneath. The problem is that your president doesn't know what the fuck he is doing regarding a viral outbreak in America. Thirsty, you and I have drank together. PM me.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

greygoose1 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:54 pm
Hugh wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:31 pm
Got my $1200 directly deposited into my checking account on April 15. Some Facebook commentor on some news site said that they were sorting them by income level of the recipient, the poorest getting them first. That would explain how I got mine so early.
'A Facebook commentor on some news site'. Wow. Is that how you regularly get your news regarding things of such major importance?
Well, Hugh was correct. It's not like it's FB news, it's just someone commenting on news stories linked to outside news sources (sometimes even trusted and reliable) and most definitely irrelevant to FB. Do you even have FB?
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Well, that $1200 will be a pittance when the hyperinflation kicks in and prices go to the moon. Everyone will learn the term 'fiat currency'. It is not money. It's not Trump or any other President since Nixon, who took us off the gold standard in 1971. It's the failure of central banking and our own Federal Reserve Bank. BTW, It's not federal, there is no reserve and it's not a bank. It's a privately owned holding company of the the top 5 leading corporate banks in America, which are mostly foreign owned. Yet the Federal Reserve Act delegated Congress' role in creating money, a store of wealth based on gold or silver, to the private banks. It has been this way since 1913. They are everything the founding fathers warned. It is now coming to an end. Hold on to your seats! The dollar will become less valuable than toilet paper. Venezuela here we come!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

provolone
Tippler
Tippler

Post by provolone »

Love his self-irony. He's a celebration of the farce. Other politicians are too coy to wink into the camera. Not only could he sell a juice machine on TV, but he could make you watch the infomercial for entertainment value alone.

Of course he lies, all politicians do. That is his job. Tired of the naive folks clutching their pearls as if any other outcome was possible. The entire frame of that accusation speaks to how the descendants of puritan culture have idealized innocence to the point of stupidity.

Maybe we could have a better president, but this is the spectacle we deserve. The media circus feigns outrage as an orange haired clown takes command of the big top. Partisan viewers obediently oblige their television overlords with frothing outrage. In the monotone voice of a somnambulist they demand more bread. They swear they don't like a circus, but watch reality TV religiously.

What else was possible? Critical thought from voters? Career politicians with marketing acumen capable of selling in the market? Of course not. Career politicians sell themselves with the same tired tropes and grey-faced soullessness as a matter of branding. They don't know any other way. If they had any spice or verve they wouldn't be in DC. Government service is defined by inferior quality and inefficiency.

Learn to laugh at the apocalypse. There's no helping it. The populace is terminally stupid, belching nonsensical catch phrases like "anti-science". When did science become scientism and a system of belief? What happened to philosophy, epistemology or even a small dose of humility and self-awareness? All democracies are destined to the same fate. So why worry? Why get upset? Why make so many terrible screeching noises? You don't have to join in. You don't have to take sides.

so·lu·tion
/səˈlo͞oSH(ə)n/
noun
2. a liquid mixture in which the minor component (the solute) is uniformly distributed within the major component (the solvent).

Take a seat on the sidelines and enjoy it for what it is. That's my take. Apologies to the offended.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Good post provolone. You sound smart. Smoked provolone is delicious.
ArtfulDrunk I bet there is an ancient thread about cheese somewhere for you to dig up.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:33 am
Good post provolone. You sound smart. Smoked provolone is delicious.
ArtfulDrunk I bet there is an ancient thread about cheese somewhere for you to dig up.
Indeed drunkard Thirsty sir there are some great cheese threads from our predecessors I try to keep alive. Cheese must remain on the forefront.
And I concur, I also enjoyed provolones post here...it smacked me upside the head in the good way. Not in the lesser desirable pudhammer way.
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

provolone wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:30 pm
Love his self-irony. He's a celebration of the farce. Other politicians are too coy to wink into the camera. Not only could he sell a juice machine on TV, but he could make you watch the infomercial for entertainment value alone.

Of course he lies, all politicians do. That is his job. Tired of the naive folks clutching their pearls as if any other outcome was possible. The entire frame of that accusation speaks to how the descendants of puritan culture have idealized innocence to the point of stupidity.

Maybe we could have a better president, but this is the spectacle we deserve. The media circus feigns outrage as an orange haired clown takes command of the big top. Partisan viewers obediently oblige their television overlords with frothing outrage. In the monotone voice of a somnambulist they demand more bread. They swear they don't like a circus, but watch reality TV religiously.

What else was possible? Critical thought from voters? Career politicians with marketing acumen capable of selling in the market? Of course not. Career politicians sell themselves with the same tired tropes and grey-faced soullessness as a matter of branding. They don't know any other way. If they had any spice or verve they wouldn't be in DC. Government service is defined by inferior quality and inefficiency.

Learn to laugh at the apocalypse. There's no helping it. The populace is terminally stupid, belching nonsensical catch phrases like "anti-science". When did science become scientism and a system of belief? What happened to philosophy, epistemology or even a small dose of humility and self-awareness? All democracies are destined to the same fate. So why worry? Why get upset? Why make so many terrible screeching noises? You don't have to join in. You don't have to take sides.

so·lu·tion
/səˈlo͞oSH(ə)n/
noun
2. a liquid mixture in which the minor component (the solute) is uniformly distributed within the major component (the solvent).

Take a seat on the sidelines and enjoy it for what it is. That's my take. Apologies to the offended.
So what is the alternative? Dummycrat lockdown happy governors and mayors that want to rule your life? Trump is draining the swamp and soon indictments for your favorite heroes of the 'deep state' are coming down. It is clear all the attacks over the last 3 years have been hoaxed to unseat a duly elected President by weaponizing intelligence and Federal law enforcement. He is going to be reelected because the majority of the country outside of the blue hive cities do not trust Dummycrats and establishment Republicans like your favorite Mitt Romney. So, you get to have 4 more years of whining!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:16 pm
provolone wrote:

so·lu·tion
/səˈlo͞oSH(ə)n/
noun

So what is the alternative? Dummycrat lockdown happy governors and mayors that want to rule your life? Trump is draining the swamp and soon indictments for your favorite heroes of the 'deep state' are coming down. It is clear all the attacks over the last 3 years have been hoaxed to unseat a duly elected President by weaponizing intelligence and Federal law enforcement. He is going to be reelected because the majority of the country outside of the blue hive cities do not trust Dummycrats and establishment Republicans like your favorite Mitt Romney. So, you get to have 4 more years of whining!
Do I really need to read that?
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:52 pm
Lush City wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:16 pm
provolone wrote:

so·lu·tion
/səˈlo͞oSH(ə)n/
noun

Do I really need to read that?
It's kind of, like, your role here man.

Just busting balls.

Provolone was talking about someone else not doing their own job. That leader of the free world stuff.

Me? I think DRINK should be free. Free for all to engage and chug.

But that's just me own idea.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

I regard this fact check site as true.

Not-gubment, no party affiliation, no special interests/ lobbyists.

Try it

https://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/

Of course, conspiracy theorists will always say this:

"They're in on it"

Or, better yet,

"If there's no proof of my theory, then THEY have hidden it."

I'd like to find out why folks put out theories, besides the click hits and cash money on visits to their site.

I'd punch them in the nose.

Always get your own perceptions. Not dogma.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

mistah willies wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Try it

"They're in on it"

Or, better yet,

I'd like to find out why folks put out theories, besides the click hits and cash money on visits to their site.

Yes they are in on it.
I haven't trusted the Annaneburgs since their meddling in the Ford administration and their later upscaling of the Grenada affair. Actual;lly I am surprised you wouyld venture forth such a website supported by a family that has done so much to erase native american history. All the true racists hid behind while this family conducted...

Notice how all the answers start with "We have no evidence" or some shit like that? Really? Yu have no evidence at all? Did you look?

Actually i'm done here, you peoiple won't listen or believe me, so why waste my breathe.

There I proved your point, "You called it dude"
your fact site is a well of leftist propaganda bullshit just like all the commie sites.
Orange man bad.
racist
nazi
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:44 am

nazi
We should`ve put copyrights on that term long ago. Would be rich now
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:44 am
mistah willies wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Try it

"They're in on it"

Or, better yet,

Yes they are in on it.
I haven't trusted the Annaneburgs since their meddling in the Ford administration and their later upscaling of the Grenada affair. Actual;lly I am surprised you wouyld venture forth such a website supported by a family that has done so much to erase native american history. All the true racists hid behind while this family conducted...

Notice how all the answers start with "We have no evidence" or some shit like that? Really? Yu have no evidence at all? Did you look?

Actually i'm done here, you peoiple won't listen or believe me, so why waste my breathe.

There I proved your point, "You called it dude"
your fact site is a well of leftist propaganda bullshit just like all the commie sites.
Orange man bad.
racist
nazi
Dayam.
You mean i could have gotten paid as a house Injun?

Might need to look into this.

*hiccup*

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

POLITICIANS ARE BAGS OF DIRT, HOT WIND AND SHIT.

TRUMP IS NO EXCEPTION. IN FACT, HE'S THE RULE.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

President George Bush : Frank, please consider filling a post I'm creating. It may mean long hours and dangerous nights, surrounded by some of the scummiest elements in our society.

Lt. Frank Drebin : You want me to be in your cabinet?
Drink!