Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by RIPT2.0 »

All we are is dust in the wind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12DeNdF0KPA

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Jimmy Lester can kiss my ass! He's a dead loser. Why don't you leave us alone you troll!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:34 pm
Jimmy Lester can kiss my ass! He's a dead loser. Why don't you leave us alone you troll!
Just ignore Jimmy. He's a stupid, angry, retarded drunk and the only reason why he isn't banned yet is because he is special needs and that wouldn't be politically correct.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

So after guzzling several beverages all day and eating some delicious slow roasted chicken that I made, the dog had dogarreah from eating a veal bone and had liquid shit on his furry ass. He was super embarrassed and looking at us sheepishly, poor guy. So oett was holding his tail up so I could wipe his (the dogs) arse off with wet wipes and scissor off the disgusting fur. As if that wasn't bad enough, my gag reflex started to kick in (which isn't hard to do) and suddenly I projectile vomited gallons of booze and chicken all over the floor, the walls, and a nearby cabinet. It looked like a freaking crime scene.

Meanwhile drunk oett still holding up the dogs tail, is laughing his ass off at me and making fun of my gag noises the entire time in the midst of my hurling...not that I blame him one fucking bit. That experience was seriously messed up. It was additionally super fun to clean piles (yes piles) of vomit up after just cleaning up my dogs dirty arse. I could only wish there was a single exaggeration in this story. At least I can laugh at myself at the entire situation but I do not want a repeat of that in my lifetime ever again. Blech. Lesson learned, the dog gets no more effing bones...EVER!
Okole maluna!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Grumpy. Too drunk to watch movie. Possibly growing senile. Neighbors (new ones we haven't met). Having huge party, loud (crappy) music, no masks, apparently much drinking. Computer, no internet for two days. Klaus and I fixed it. You vill nacht upset fraulein any more!
Sweetie youngest going to bring the grandchildren around for otherwise nonevent Halloween. Yay! Me, up at this late hour because I can't sleep with snoring Shamu. Flip, flop, levitate, drop. SNORT CHOKE GASP dead air-oh my god is he dead? SNERK! KAW! SNORT! SNNNNNNN... He moves more while asleep than he does while awake. Reading ancient library book I obtained from gkw. Somewhat boring. Protagonist a silly woman, old fashioned. Well, the book was written in 1970 or so. Hmm, 1975. Left her husband (a brass-plated asshole) and dumped her child on her mother. Never calls child. Unnatural. Almost like a man wrote the book, but no, author photo shows a woman.
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Savage sweetyheart, it`s Fräulein with an umlaut and nicht not nacht, nacht means night. You still get an A for alcoholic spelling.

Back to Alcoholic Ds post, I had to move a shelf because vomit was flowing underneath it. That`s when I found the remains of a kill our cat must have done weeks ago. That blood was crusty as fuck and really hard to scratch off the floor

That was my night in a nutshell
Drink!

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Just got back from buying a suit at Bloomingdales.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Had a physical today for the first time since my late teens/early twenties. It was interesting I have to say. They seemed mildly concerned about my beer intake but otherwise I appear to be somewhat healthy.
Cheers and happy Friday people!

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

scream ale wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:28 pm
Had a physical today for the first time since my late teens/early twenties. It was interesting I have to say. They seemed mildly concerned about my beer intake but otherwise I appear to be somewhat healthy.
Lucky you!
Those automatic blood pressure machines the doc hooks you up to: did you know those things have alarms in them? They do, or at least the one I got hooked up to at my last physical did. Now I eat pills.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

waahoohah wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:56 pm
scream ale wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:28 pm
Lucky you!
Those automatic blood pressure machines the doc hooks you up to: did you know those things have alarms in them? They do, or at least the one I got hooked up to at my last physical did. Now I eat pills.
That was the most interesting part. My blood pressure was actually in the ideal range. I figured the way I've been wound up lately my blood pressure had to be through the roof.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:26 pm

this makes me wish i hadn't been fucking lazy with my user name...you can call me Beno hah
You definitely can change your name.
Just remember it next time you log in.

Just don't mess with your password. Take it from Savage. She'll tell you about it if you ask.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:50 am
Savage sweetyheart, it`s Fräulein with an umlaut and nicht not nacht, nacht means night. You still get an A for alcoholic spelling.

Back to Alcoholic Ds post, I had to move a shelf because vomit was flowing underneath it. That`s when I found the remains of a kill our cat must have done weeks ago. That blood was crusty as fuck and really hard to scratch off the floor

That was my night in a nutshell
You folks sound like The Addams Family! Get Lurch to come and clean it up. LOL!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Weekend spent decluttering the garage so we can park a car and my bike in it. @2weekends running and we fucking finally won.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

my Mrs is away all weekend so that means I'm gonna be free of her moaning about such nonsense as how early I begin drinking and how many times I piss on the wall when I'm drunk.

I decided to celebrate by booking the day off and starting drinking this morning at 8.30 right after she left.

This is around the time when I'd normally be mixing my first drink and I feel awesome already...feels like I've got great bang for my buck.

Liquor cabinet is well stocked with bourbon and gin and I bought myself some fancyish beers as well to help the celebrations, they aren't arriving till 2pm though so I'll have to get them in the freezer.

ANYWAY CHEERS YOU NOB JOCKEYS. HAPPY FUCKIN FRIDAY.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Ha! Nob jockey. Ilove it. I'm using that one.
In a nutshell it's a beautiful autumn day, I'm stuck at work, the beer and liquor are stuck at home and I've had enough of this arrangement.