I think I got roofied...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

I think I got roofied...

Post by whiskeyprick »

last week. A friend came by my work Tuesday and wanted to go get a beer. I had a few things to do before I closed, so I bought him a beer and had one myself while I finished up. We had one shot and I locked up. We walked across the street to the local and had a beer and a shot. I went outside to smoke and call the wife(I always take my drink with me). When I returned to the bar my friend had started up a conversation with a nice young couple from the great state of Minnesota. I joined them at their table and had another beer. The bartender called last call early around 10PM, so we had one more shot. I sat at the bar and had one more beer with the bartender while he was closing. This is when things got fuzzy. I noticed everyone had left except me, the bartender and the cook. I assumed my friend had left with the couple to walk back across the street(they were staying at the hotel and he lives a couple of houses past that). Shortly after that the Bartender was walking/carrying me back across the street. Neither I or my friend are lightweights tho I maybe a reborn after this pandemic. I thought it was weird that I was having trouble walking after 2-3 beers and 2-3 shots (all this happened in less than 2 hours) so I bought the bartender a shot for taking care of me. I stumbled to bed and didn't think anything about it until the next afternoon when I saw my friend. He had road rash on one cheek and a big bruise on the other. He woke up in an ambulance and spent the night in a hospital. They said found him passed out in the street which is actually a U.S. Hwy and someone saw a semi swerve to avoid hitting him. He sort of remembers getting punched, but thinks he was roofied because we've both walked across that highway after having many more drinks than that hundreds of times with no incident. Did we get roofied?
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: I think I got roofied...

Post by Hugh »

sounds like it to me. but I could be wrong. Had you been working all day? How much food did you have? How much sleep?

Once I thought I may have been roofied, but I remembered that I'd had a long day at work and hadn't eaten much. I don't know how to figuer it out

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Hugh wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:11 pm
sounds like it to me. but I could be wrong. Had you been working all day? How much food did you have? How much sleep?

Once I thought I may have been roofied, but I remembered that I'd had a long day at work and hadn't eaten much. I don't know how to figuer it out
Nah, these are pretty good questions.

I'd like to also ask if you pissed anyone off?

Not trying to sound cynical and dickish, but outside of having a vagina, why would anyone WANT to roofie you? Maybe you pissed off the wrong person and they Robert Johnson'd you. I don't know.

helluva story tho
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

men get roofied so they can be robbed

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

rye - do you know how skype works? I'm trying to get a friend from Mexico on ther right now but it wants billing info. I added his skype name to the modern drunkard call, but he still cant get on

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

hold on i have to get some more beer i'll be right back

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

I had breakfast and lunch, worked about 8 hours. Not too stressful this time of year
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:27 pm

I'd like to also ask if you pissed anyone off?
No, but I can't speak for my friend. Never seen him violent, but he does have a mouth

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Yeah it seems a little shady. Especially because it didn't happen only to you since your friend also does not remember his most unsavory adventures. Maybe that couple roofied you guys to get you back to the nearby hotel room and...uh...well...ya know...
Okole maluna!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Sounds like these people from MN roofied you both. I'd kick their ass Sea Bass!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Can concur. People from Minnesota are real scumbags. Got myself a Pez dispenser loaded up with roofies which I regularly use to take advantage of myself.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Badfellow wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:32 pm
Can concur. People from Minnesota are real scumbags. Got myself a Pez dispenser loaded up with roofies which I regularly use to take advantage of myself.
I shit housed myself when I was there. Didn't really get fucked up until some ex-marine called grimace tried to carry me like forest gump.

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

Did you wake up in a hotel room in Vegas with a chicken and a tiger?
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I was informed by sources that you were in fact drugged and taken advantage of anally in the mouth.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

whiskeyprick wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:57 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:32 pm
I shit housed myself when I was there. Didn't really get fucked up until some ex-marine called grimace tried to carry me like forest gump.
Grimace, yeah I remember that fart knocker. Great guy. I was going to bet him $50 that he couldn't finish two Zombie cocktails and a White Castle sack o' ten in under 15 minutes. The reality is that he was probably more than able to accomplish the task; I just wanted to watch the misery of afterward unfold.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ