I think I got roofied...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Re: I think I got roofied...

Post by whiskeyprick »

Badfellow wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:20 pm
whiskeyprick wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:57 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:32 pm
Can concur. People from Minnesota are real scumbags. Got myself a Pez dispenser loaded up with roofies which I regularly use to take advantage of myself.
I shit housed myself when I was there. Didn't really get fucked up until some ex-marine called grimace tried to carry me like forest gump.
Grimace, yeah I remember that fart knocker. Great guy. I was going to bet him $50 that he couldn't finish two Zombie cocktails and a White Castle sack o' ten in under 15 minutes. The reality is that he was probably more than able to accomplish the task; I just wanted to watch the misery of afterward unfold.
So, what happened? more importanty, whqat happened to him?
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

That sounds really scary
I sometimes wonder if I got dosed in Vegas since I never before or since had to be helped away from the fun.
I’m glad you came out of the experience okay. I spent an entire weekend legally blind as my glasses were UA.
like tears in rain

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Savage wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:50 am
That sounds really scary
I sometimes wonder if I got dosed in Vegas since I never before or since had to be helped away from the fun.
I’m glad you came out of the experience okay. I spent an entire weekend legally blind as my glasses were UA.
your glasses had to take a urine analysis ?
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

P, they wanted your internal organs. It’s a thing. I read about it in the National BirdcageLiner Weekly. (At finer newsstands everywhere.)
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

whiskeyprick wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:46 pm
Savage wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:50 am
That sounds really scary
your glasses had to take a urine analysis ?
Oh, I just saw this. No, UA is unauthorized absence. Like AWOL. But jarhead lingo.
like tears in rain

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

That's kinda like what I had. Absence not the UAs I was forced to take with someone wathing