Yoko Ono, was she EVER good looking?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Was Yoko Ono ever the cat's pajamas?

Hell Yeah!
9%
What's the matter with your eyes?
4%
I'd do her after a six pack, and two brown bags
22%
They don't make enough alcohol for me to EVER do her!
65%

Total votes: 23

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Yoko Ono, was she EVER good looking?

Post by Tipsy McStagger »

I look at old photos of her and see no reason why John Lenon had to have that. She sang horribly (my cat when she was in heat sounded better), and looks/looked like ass (actually my ass looks better). But these are my opinions, what do you think?
On more than one occassion this conversation has led to a handful of boob."
~Oggar

Jukebox Johnson
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Jukebox Johnson »

Always been a mystery to me. I never thought she was attractive. It must have been a more intellectual connection. But I never thought so much of her art either. I don't know what happened.
The greater our knowledge increases, the greater our ignorance unfolds.

Drunkard-X
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Drunkard-X »

Yoko is nasty. I will never understand what John saw in her.
Ex-Drunkard? Or Drunkard-X?

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

i have no idead what she looks like, but give me a few beers and i'll sleep with damn near anything. on a scale of 1-12 beers, she gets a sixpack.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Drunkard-X
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Drunkard-X »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i have no idead what she looks like, but give me a few beers and i'll sleep with damn near anything. on a scale of 1-12 beers, she gets a sixpack.

::shudders:: Funny thing is, she looks much better now that she's older. Lot's of plastic surgery I'm guessing. It looks as though her whole face was slightly restructured.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

yesplease wrote:
deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i have no idead what she looks like, but give me a few beers and i'll sleep with damn near anything. on a scale of 1-12 beers, she gets a sixpack.

::shudders:: Funny thing is, she looks much better now that she's older. Lot's of plastic surgery I'm guessing. It looks as though her whole face was slightly restructured.
now that i've seen her, i had to reconsider. 9 beers.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

AAAARRRRGGGGG!!!! Even while on acid I don't think I've ever seen anything remotely close to that pure evil. She looks frightening, she sounds frightening, there's only one plausible explanation: she must have been incredibly dirty in bed.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

Jackie07
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Jackie07 »

No I don't think she is pretty at all. Not the ugliest chick I have ever seen, but definitely not attractive.

Another one I don't get is Sarah Jessica Parker. She's got a nice body and cute clothes, but she is definitely a "butter face" in my book.
"OPOVE TRHE DYCJUBG BIARD,,,TI AND I ARAE OTGETHER...HE SAITH MY WHILE THEY IN TEROOOGAATEEDMER."

~190Proof, on (presumably) love.

Drunkard-X
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Drunkard-X »

Jackie07 wrote:No I don't think she is pretty at all. Not the ugliest chick I have ever seen, but definitely not attractive.

Another one I don't get is Sarah Jessica Parker. She's got a nice body and cute clothes, but she is definitely a "butter face" in my book.
A bunch of my girl friends obsess over why guys find her attractive. Their nickname for her: Horseface.

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

I always thought it was awesome that John fell in love with Yoko. I remember reading how he was really into her culture, and how much he learned from her. Both of them were not beautiful people physically, but they had beautiful minds. Yoko will always have my respect for all the crap she had to deal with (people just hated her), but I really wish John never let her sing on his records.
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

RIPT

Post by RIPT »

Jukebox Johnson wrote:Always been a mystery to me. I never thought she was attractive. It must have been a more intellectual connection. But I never thought so much of her art either. I don't know what happened.
Intellectual. Heh, yeah that's it.

Atavist
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Atavist »

Apparently they loved each other.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Never been that drunk.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

happydrunk wrote:I always thought it was awesome that John fell in love with Yoko. I remember reading how he was really into her culture, and how much he learned from her. Both of them were not beautiful people physically, but they had beautiful minds. Yoko will always have my respect for all the crap she had to deal with (people just hated her), but I really wish John never let her sing on his records.
Totally concur, like totally. fer sure
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Dale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Dale »

Yoko Ono?
Oh no no!
"What doesn't kill you makes you ... stranger."