Anyone pudhammer solutions?

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

louhan
Booze Head
Booze Head

Anyone pudhammer solutions?

Post by louhan »

I apologise most profusely to each of you. I intended to make money for myself by intruding upon your never-ending party here, by posting a huge wall of text that no one would ever read, or even click on any of the links. I did this by copying an article form an online sports magazine, thereby placing the site in legal danger for plagiarism.

All in order to make fifty cents.

I promise to never do this again.

I can guarantee this, because I have been removed by a forum moderator. Should I return under a different moniker, I'll buy the first round.

Cheers, and fare thee well.

Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

I'm not sure that I understand what you are saying. Alcohol is full or carbohydrates, from 60-100 per unit of hard alcohol, roughly the same for beer and a little less for wine.

To prevent stomach problems, either vomiting or a nauseating hangover, you should eat simple sugars and fats. These are quickly broken down by the stomach (which has a hard time processing normally with alcohol seeping out directly into your blood stream and screwing up your body's functions), and give your body something to burn in addition to the alcohol, ameliorating the inevitable sugar crash. B12 vitamins are important as well, as they stave off headaches and shakes (a bit) as well as provide extra insurance against Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome.

A good analogy would be that you are planning a barbeque for your friends: if you just use lighter fluid to cook the meat the flames may be spectacular, but the food will taste like shit. Thow some slow burning coals in there as well.

Recommended low-carb foods would be pork, green vegetables, bananas, or a whole bag of Doritos. On second thought, maybe pass on the Doritos.

MeanOldLady
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by MeanOldLady »

oh jesus fucking christ....

"Vodka is the Harry Potter of Booze, fun at first but ultimately unsatisfying and made for children." -The Lush

"If you can't trust the inner monkey, who can you trust?" -F. Sott Blitzedgerald

"this thread should be called WEAK drunk pics. more people should be bloody and passed out" -old crow

louhan
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by louhan »

I apologise most profusely to each of you. I intended to make money for myself by intruding upon your never-ending party here, by posting a huge wall of text that no one would ever read, or even click on any of the links. I did this by copying an article form an online sports magazine, thereby placing the site in legal danger for plagiarism.

I can guarantee this, because I have been removed by a forum moderator. Should I return under a different moniker, I'll buy the first round.

Personally I'm a college student and don't know my ass from a hole in the ground if you could explain what I'm not getting about this I'd be very happy and I if anyone knows any good low carb recipies please do continue to post I mean this as no offense to Dr. Drink Bastard he probably knows alot more about all this than me :)

Post by ***** »

Or maybe we all should just drink and STFU.

Spicy McSangre Jig
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Spicy McSangre Jig »

You want a low carb drink, I think is what you are getting at.

Vodka and club soda with a twist.
Drink, laugh, love, repeat.."
-Bella

"Bourbon would slaughter vodka in a cock fight."
-MOL

"Mmm, Po'k and Ho's."
-UnkleLemmy

louhan
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by louhan »

DrDrinkBastard wrote: Or maybe we all should just drink and STFU.
Yea that might be the best idea lol its just atkins works and I'm and unhealthy bastard and I can do it and lose 20 lbs an a could of weeks then splurge for 4 months then do it all over again lol (yes I realize I'm not gona live to see thirty if I continue that.) Thank you've been a big help Dr. Drinkbastard

Post by ***** »

louhan wrote:
DrDrinkBastard wrote: Or maybe we all should just drink and STFU.
Yea that might be the best idea lol its just atkins works and I'm and unhealthy bastard and I can do it and lose 20 lbs an a could of weeks then splurge for 4 months then do it all over again lol (yes I realize I'm not gona live to see thirty if I continue that.) Thank you've been a big help Dr. Drinkbastard
If you're ok with swingy weight gains like this, try the MeanOldLady diet--eat a small meal in the late morning and drink until you can't feel feelings anymore. This is a progessive diet that lets you go longer and longer without food, kind of like some monastic hardening that pries open your booze eye and lets you swim in the ethanol of the cosmos. Watch out for sudden falling spells as you approach enlightenment.

MeanOldLady
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by MeanOldLady »

ha! that totally is my diet. i barely even eat, but i'll drink like a thirsty catholic. i actually just got thru eating pizza, but that's because i'm not drinking tonight. no, seriously, i'm going to stay in and watch tv. i'm serious, jeez!
"Vodka is the Harry Potter of Booze, fun at first but ultimately unsatisfying and made for children." -The Lush

"If you can't trust the inner monkey, who can you trust?" -F. Sott Blitzedgerald

"this thread should be called WEAK drunk pics. more people should be bloody and passed out" -old crow

Girlie

Re: Anyone have an low carb solutions?

Post by Girlie »

louhan wrote:I lost 60 lbs when I a kid on atkins but I strayed from that path a long time ago. I head that liquior was a practicle 0 when it came to carbs so I tried drinking Makers Mark with out eating my normal nightly cornbread that I normally eat when I drink it and it went great....until I woke the next day and spent 4 hours praying to the great procilen god for the first time in a LONG time. If anyone knows any low carb recipies other than straight clear liquior that doesn't have aspertame in it and won't kill your stomic the next day please share!!!
I lost a lot of weight on a similar regimen. (No carbs with proteins/fats and no fats with proteins) I used to always drink beer and had to refrain during the entire weight loss period. I find that wine does not significantly damage the balance of those diets and I drink A LOT of wine! (but I don't count carbs or calories, just my pant size!)

Rum and Diet Coke is frequently listed as a "can do" drink, you can try that.

BTW - I don't feel that it is the fact that you have carbs or not have carbs (it is the kind of carb you intake into your body) - I eat TONS of vegetables (really tons of food) and can still loose weight (when I don't get too drunk and decide that it is okay to eat everything that I want for dessert!.....that's the key, don't drink anything that makes you think that you can eat all the items on the dessert menu!!!!!!!! .....Epiphany!! ).

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

the key to weight lose would be excersising too...balance diet and excersise.
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

LedaBunny
Tippler
Tippler

Re: Anyone have an low carb solutions?

Post by LedaBunny »

I apologise most pudhammerishlioushly to each of you. I intended to make pudhammer for myself by intruding upon your never-ending party here, by posting a huge wall of pudhammer target that no one would ever read, nor even click on any of the links. I did this by copying an article form an online sports magazine, thereby placing the site in legal danger for legal pudhammering.

All in order to make fifty cents for a personal pudhammer.

I promise to never put any of us here in a position to become pudhammered again.

I can guarantee this, because I have been removed by a forum moderator. Should I return under a different moniker, I'll buy the first pudhammer.

Cheers, and pudhammer thee well.

It's
PUDHAMMER!!!