Drunk and productive day (with pics)

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

whiskeyprick wrote:
May I ask, from where did you procure the fruit for your juices?
Most of the blueberries come from the wild. The strawberries come from a local u-pick farm. The apples from a local orchard. And the shiraz was concentrate purchased at the homebrew store.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Professor Roomie
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Professor Roomie »

Badfellow wrote:Thank you, friends, for further encouraging my neurotic hobby into a full blown psychosis. And while it is illegal to sell homebrew, the law does not forbid barter and gifting.
Professor Roomie wrote:That blueberry shiraz looks delicious. How is it that I haven't been to your house yet? And why weren't you in MA?
Yes, it does. I'm not quite sure. And I ended up going to a hellishly lame wedding reception instead.

Bottles are set aside for you and Brian. I'm having a major endrunkening session in the first week of November to commemorate my cloned-on date. The Mankato contingent should plan on attending.
PM us an exact date so that Oggar can get off work. I look foward to it.
"You people terrify me. You're like some sort of Unholy Trinity of drunken viking maniacs." - Nil

"You know, I'm surprised that someone who looks like the aging love child of Big Bird and Snuffaluffagus would bring physical appearance into this." - Oggar

It dulls pain, makes the sun shine brighter, and makes boring people more interesting.

Linkster
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Linkster »

This is just lovely! My empty carboys lust for fermentables. I am in awe!!

Good on you sir!!
"I'm just a Lesbian trapped in a mans body" - TAP'

"I haven't dropped my toilet in the phone for years" -- Z

freedom's just another word for nothing left but booze - WhiskeyPrick