Even more inadvertantly terrifying than usual...

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Professor Roomie
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Even more inadvertantly terrifying than usual...

Post by Professor Roomie »

So Oggar brings back some new friends after bar. He becomes even more fixated on headbutts than usual. He first engages in his usual trying to get me to headbutt him and calling me names. Then he turns his focus to his guests. The new guy is getting pretty edgy and keeps refusing to headbutt him. I basically push him into his chair and tell him to chill out, but he's still going on and on about how he's going to headbutt this guy. And then things get even weirder than usual. After sever attempts to get out of the chair he says to me, "Josh, hold my pants so I can headbutt this guy."
"What?"
"Hold my pants." I should clarify that he was still wearing them at the time.
"I'm not touching your pants."
"C'mon, just hold my pants."
"No."
Brian's guest is a decent sized guy, but he's obviously very uncomfortable about all of this. His girlfriend seemed calmer. I suspect she also noticed that Oggar was unable to stand up. Eventually we distract him and move on to other topics of conversation. He eventually starts to nod off, and then out of nowhere, "Did I piss myself?"
"I hope not."
"Oh, I didn't. It looked like I did, but it'd be getting bigger," as he points to his groin. I hope he meant some imagined stain, but who knows?
"You people terrify me. You're like some sort of Unholy Trinity of drunken viking maniacs." - Nil

"You know, I'm surprised that someone who looks like the aging love child of Big Bird and Snuffaluffagus would bring physical appearance into this." - Oggar

It dulls pain, makes the sun shine brighter, and makes boring people more interesting.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

He headbutts like a girl.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Professor Roomie
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:He headbutts like a girl.
Is that why you ran away and hid like a big strong man?
"You people terrify me. You're like some sort of Unholy Trinity of drunken viking maniacs." - Nil

"You know, I'm surprised that someone who looks like the aging love child of Big Bird and Snuffaluffagus would bring physical appearance into this." - Oggar

It dulls pain, makes the sun shine brighter, and makes boring people more interesting.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Professor Roomie wrote:
BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:He headbutts like a girl.
Is that why you ran away and hid like a big strong man?
Yes.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Damn blackout snuck up on me from out of nowhere. The night was winding down I'd been drinking all day but I wasn't even feeling drunk. So I did what any reasonable person would do, I picked up the pace. Bar close hit the lights came up and mine went out.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

hoverdog
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by hoverdog »

I picked up the pace. Bar close hit the lights came up and mine went out.
As it should.
The last thing that anyone should ever do is feel ashamed of blacking out. You were trying to get drunk last night and, goddamnit, mission accomplished.

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

hahahaha!

oh my.

the trhil thrill of the drunkjen drunken headbutt. I just don't understand. must be an oggar thing . . .
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

hoverdog
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by hoverdog »

Last Tuska festival (last summer) I did drunken headbutts enough to have a bleeding cut on my forehead. It was funny while it lasted.
The last thing that anyone should ever do is feel ashamed of blacking out. You were trying to get drunk last night and, goddamnit, mission accomplished.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Headbutts are a way of showing comraderie and friendship. It's a ritual that dates back to childhood. Who doesn't remember fondly the headbutting contests of childhood?
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Professor Roomie
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Oggar wrote:Headbutts are a way of showing comraderie and friendship. It's a ritual that dates back to childhood. Who doesn't remember fondly the headbutting contests of childhood?
The children that headbutted you? They may not remember at all due to the brain damage.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Oggar wrote:Headbutts are a way of showing comraderie and friendship. It's a ritual that dates back to childhood. Who doesn't remember fondly the headbutting contests of childhood?
By the way, Sarge said that he wants to challenge you to a headbutting contest. He said that it would only take him one butt to knock you down and have you crying like child.
I'll miss you, pallie.