Hiding your booze...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Sleestack
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Hiding your booze...

Post by Sleestack »

I guess this is similar to Mad Lions "what lengths you go to ..." post, but what have you folks done to hide your booze?

I sure some of you have not had to hide it but I think there are a fair number of my fellow booze hounds who have had to resort to some real cloak and dagger moves to keep happily jucing...

So what have you all done to hide things? Have you resorted to the old toilet tank spot?, The attic? pour in into your coke?

Let me know!
I've been unavoidably detained by my complete lack of punctuality.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Hiding your booze...

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Stick it in a cabinet.

Honestly, I'm more inclined to hide the empties if someone is coming over, mainly because I'm a slovenly bachelor and have empty cans covering my stovetop all the time.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

king buzzo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by king buzzo »

I hide nothing...im a drunkin open book...i drink in front of people that dont n do get offended by my actions from drinking...and peeps that dont like my drinking , beercans, bottles.etc around my place can drop down and proceed to suck my cock...thank you and goodnight

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Any time I can, I bring back a bottle beer from my lunch hour. A metal Starbucks travel cup works well when 1600 rolls around and I'm needing a pick-me-up.
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

The only people I hide my booze from is the kids, and the top of the fridge or inside the freezer works well enough for now.
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

lushie
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by lushie »

gerald_weigel wrote:The only people I hide my booze from is the kids, and the top of the fridge or inside the freezer works well enough for now.
You hide it so they won't see it or drink it? :-D

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

Lushie wrote:
gerald_weigel wrote:The only people I hide my booze from is the kids, and the top of the fridge or inside the freezer works well enough for now.
You hide it so they won't see it or drink it? :-D
Yup.
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

Willicus
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Willicus »

When my mom first quit drinking, my dad would hide liquor in my bedroom closet, and he would share with me for the 'trouble.'

That was a good summer.
"I feel bad for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning, and that's the best they're going to feel all day." -Frank Sinatra

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

WON'T hang out w/ anyone that i felt to need to hide booze from.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Slackjawd
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Slackjawd »

In my stomach.

unfrozenlawyer
Souse
Souse

Post by unfrozenlawyer »

why for?

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

liz... wrote:WON'T hang out w/ anyone that i felt to need to hide booze from.
I'd hide my booze form you!

;)
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Slackjawd wrote:In my stomach.
I was going to say this... but I really do hide it from my employer. Family? Hell no. In fact, I stock up before I have to visit them and tell my mother quite frequently that "I've not had enough gin to deal with you".
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

Sleestack
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Sleestack »

Gin McGuinness wrote:
Slackjawd wrote:In my stomach.
I was going to say this... but I really do hide it from my employer. Family? Hell no. In fact, I stock up before I have to visit them and tell my mother quite frequently that "I've not had enough gin to deal with you".
HAHAHAHA !!!! Nice...I know the feeling. My ex-wifes Dad made me feel that way. Only substitute Gin with Burbon...
I've been unavoidably detained by my complete lack of punctuality.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

FNZ wrote:Stick it in a cabinet.

Honestly, I'm more inclined to hide the empties if someone is coming over, mainly because I'm a slovenly bachelor and have empty cans covering my stovetop all the time.
I hate it when I come to a thread to late and someone has already stated my exact response, except that my empties don't gather on the stovetop, but there are several in the bathroom due to my post-hockey shower beer.

Nowadays, I rarely hide my drinking. But I do have a pair of flasks for when I need to be stealthy.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.