Analyze this

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Sometimes I don't know if I'm awake or dreaming. I think I'm awake, but then I wake up. Or do I? Then I think I'm dreaming, and I mess up, and piss people off, and figure I must be awake. How does one tell the difference?
like tears in rain

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Ever been drunk in a dream?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Palinka wrote:Ever been drunk in a dream?
Hell, yes. Usually having beers I can't often afford, and always a charming gentleman when drunk in the dreams - pants stay on, obscenities nonexistent...but then I wake up.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

fdoosey wrote:Hell, yes. Usually having beers I can't often afford, and always a charming gentleman when drunk in the dreams - pants stay on, obscenities nonexistent...but then I wake up.
Like say, ever been DRUNK in a dream?
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Palinka wrote:
fdoosey wrote:Hell, yes. Usually having beers I can't often afford, and always a charming gentleman when drunk in the dreams - pants stay on, obscenities nonexistent...but then I wake up.
Like say, ever been DRUNK in a dream?
Well, if you're explicitly asking if I act like my normal drunken self while drunk in dreams, no.

My dreams are always a far nicer version of reality than the awake world offers. Mainly because I never ever have to work in them.

Have I been drunk, fallen asleep and dreamed? Sure. Usually I speak out loud in my sleep and have hell to pay in the morning.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

MORRISON
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by MORRISON »

Most of my dreams have alcohol in them somewhere. When I'm drunk in a dream it usually goes along the lines of uncontrolable staggering, falling down, not being able to talk or sometimes I get into a fight and I can't seem to punch hard enough or on target.

M

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Palinka wrote:Ever been drunk in a dream?
Sometimes I think I am, then I wake up with bruises and broken dishes and realize that it wasn't a dream, I was just that drunk.

Or, I wake up thinking 'that was a funny dream' then find pictures of it and think for a second 'how did they get picture of my... ooooh!'

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Q.E.D.
ドロンケン
ImageImage