Drunken Photographs

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Nice Gothic mace!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Good grief. I'm sorry I didn't get that aeroplane now. Although, I'm not sure I would have fit in all that well. Stalking around in my seersucker suit, bleeding on people after an amusing hand drier/alligator confusion, whilst trying to explain the lack of a subjunctive in the English language. They probably wouldn't have taken kindly. However, I shall still look forward to the European tour. Every back to mine for drinks and too much music from The Fall.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Palinka wrote:Good grief. I'm sorry I didn't get that aeroplane now. Although, I'm not sure I would have fit in all that well. Stalking around in my seersucker suit, bleeding on people after an amusing hand drier/alligator confusion, whilst trying to explain the lack of a subjunctive in the English language. They probably wouldn't have taken kindly. However, I shall still look forward to the European tour. Every back to mine for drinks and too much music from The Fall.
Count me in my friend :wink:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

Christ Chelsea! I'll be dreaming of that for years to come!!!

You sure do know how to treat a drunakrd! (Other than giving him free booze that is!)
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I wish I knew my way around this tech stuff. Chelsea, fifty years from now, your BBQ pic is going to give your grandson disturbing dreams--bwaahahahahahaha

(Fran Lebowitz says when we're young and hot we should take pics to prove the fact to folks one day. Personally, I intend to never age. My grandma was gorgeous til the end--in her eighties )
like tears in rain

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Savage Swiller, I've been waiting to see a photo of you... as many others no doubt have as well. Don't you have any digitized? I could get it online for you.

Up Dr. Hauschka, Down Dr. Kervorkian! :wink:

Post by Guest »

Juniper, how about contributing a post to this thread? :wink: (BTW, FYI, Wall Street Journal today says Gin makers are going to start marketing upscale and flavored gins (ala Vodka) to get the same profits Vodka makers have had with their marketing and flavoring efforts)

Hugh Janblack
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Hugh Janblack »

OK, we were drunk - but it isn't really a "drunken photo" this is at the infamous South Park Country Club - starring from left to right - sitting is yours truly - behind me world famous drummer of Five Feeler, Brandon Hotz - Singer/songwriter extraordinaire, Taylor Bates - His good friend Brian from OK - and finally the unstoppable force of Music City, USA - Mr.. John Conlin.

The reason I put this picture up - see if you recognize my shirt....

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

It will hurt less if you don't struggle.

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

Where the hell did you get that shirt!!!!!!

I need one!!
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Hugh Janblack
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Hugh Janblack »

UnkleLemmy wrote:Where the hell did you get that shirt!!!!!!

I need one!!
A friend of mine made it for me. Apparently it is pretty easy. Just one of those inkjet iron on affairs. I downloaded the poster from this site, sent it to her and she came up with the idea. Came out pretty good if you ask me.
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

It will hurt less if you don't struggle.

Juniper
Souse
Souse

Post by Juniper »

Dear Guest,
The process of locating a drunken picture of myself would take too much valuable time away from my rigorous drinking schedule. :)
In response to to flavored gins…flavors beyond all the botanicals!?! Yikes! (However, I will be inclined to sample them all in order to have a well rounded perspective on the beverage.)
Forever in gin and sin...

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

Juniper wrote:Dear Guest,
The process of locating a drunken picture of myself would take too much valuable time away from my rigorous drinking schedule. :)
In response to to flavored gins…flavors beyond all the botanicals!?! Yikes! (However, I will be inclined to sample them all in order to have a well rounded perspective on the beverage.)
Thats what I thought Jun. Even the cheapest gin has about 4 differant botanicals, Bombay Saphier and other top shelfers have 10 and I've even seen some that go to 20! How much more flavoring do you need? I can't stand the artifical flavors they put in vodkas. My local bar did make their own homemade flavored vodka buy letting differant ingredients sit in a bottle of vodka long enough. They made a pepper one with Habaneros. A shot of that really warmed you up on a cold day!

Post by Guest »

well the WSJ said something about plum (or was it peach?)-infused. And as for the pic, just set up a web cam in your bedroom (you can accomplish this whilst drinking) and let it run, sil vous plais.

Barca

Post by Barca »

Nothing to see here.
Last edited by Barca on Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson

Juniper
Souse
Souse

Post by Juniper »

Anonymous wrote:well the WSJ said something about plum (or was it peach?)-infused. And as for the pic, just set up a web cam in your bedroom (you can accomplish this whilst drinking) and let it run, sil vous plais.
Unadvisable…seeing me passed out after a night of gin drinking could be counterproductive to the goals of this group. There is a good chance even the strongest of the modern drunkards may consider begging the wagon driver for a seat.
Forever in gin and sin...