You've got $20...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: You've got $20...

Post by Mr. Viking »

tdcwillies wrote:Image
$3.39? what the fuck? For one tin? You have to be kidding
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

jackstraw
Souse
Souse

Post by jackstraw »

Sauza Blue Silver Tequila may not be top of the line- -Hell, its not even allowed on the line->
At about 15 bucks a qt, which is 15-20$ less expensive than the average for all Tequila, it will have ya howling like a drunkin Mexican, chasing the bulls thru the streets of Ensenada on Cinco_de_Mayo. If you steal a few lemons & a couple packets of salt, you,ll also be able to grab a 6 pack of Natural Ice (around 3.50)(anheuser busch,s finest swill)- - You will however, have to settle for a bunch of loosies when it comes to the smokes- -
I'm sure you all have some way to solve the smokes issue- - - "Hey ,can ya throw me a pack of Newport's till tomorrow, the ATM machine was out of cash again ,can you believe it !?"
The possibilities ,and combinations one can put together with a 20 are endless- - Love a good challenge- ***

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Mr. Viking wrote: $3.39? what the fuck? For one tin? You have to be kidding
That is 2.23 British pounds. Insane indeed, for a single tin. However, my excellent friend Mr. Viking, it was for the rack (six-pack held together with raccoon-strangulator plastic device) from my favorite booze garden.

Amazing, what crops arise there weekly, but not weakly.

You see, this Tim's LITTLE BIG (sic) store obtains the supposedly "out-dated" brew stocks of the many distributors at below cost, and sells them to we the public also at very low cost.

Excellent business model, really.

You see, the neighboring town is home of the University of Maine at Orono, and there are poor students who are also quite Thirsty.

One may have to fight to grab the Sea Dog racks which go for half price.

Cheers, mate!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

jackstraw wrote:Sauza Blue Silver Tequila may not be top of the line- -Hell, its not even allowed on the line->
At about 15 bucks a qt, which is 15-20$ less expensive than the average for all Tequila, it will have ya howling like a drunkin Mexican, chasing the bulls thru the streets of Ensenada on Cinco_de_Mayo. If you steal a few lemons & a couple packets of salt, you,ll also be able to grab a 6 pack of Natural Ice (around 3.50)(anheuser busch,s finest swill)- - You will however, have to settle for a bunch of loosies when it comes to the smokes- -
I'm sure you all have some way to solve the smokes issue- - - "Hey ,can ya throw me a pack of Newport's till tomorrow, the ATM machine was out of cash again ,can you believe it !?"
The possibilities ,and combinations one can put together with a 20 are endless- - Love a good challenge- ***
Sauza Tequila is sold at my student's union. I had forgotten the name, so thanks for reminding me, I think it's one of my favourite tequilas
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

jackstraw wrote:The possibilities ,and combinations one can put together with a 20 are endless- - Love a good challenge.

Well said, and well met, jackstraw.

I'll take a Hammah to the head. Guinness chaser, if you would be so kind.

Welcome to your new tribe of Drunkards.

God help ya

DRINK!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Mr. Viking wrote:
jackstraw wrote:Sauza Blue Silver Tequila may not be top of the line- -Hell, its not even allowed on the line->
Sauza Tequila is sold at my student's union. I had forgotten the name, so thanks for reminding me, I think it's one of my favourite tequilas
Thank you for the drunkards guide to deflationary times. Buy these up in large quantities. They will become like gold in times of shortages to barter for food.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

I buy a $20 dollar rock of crack cocaine and get a crack-head to shoplift me a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

peetie44 wrote:I buy a $20 dollar rock of crack cocaine and get a crack-head to shoplift me a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label.
Points given, there, for imagination. However, a) not quite in the spirit of the thread; b) crack-heads tend to be a bit twitchy before their hit, so a good chance that your crack-head will get nicked (or rip you off); and c) full points would have been given if you had put, as an addendum, "and then sell the 'Blue Label' to a hipster for $100, and bought three bottles of decent single malt".
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Palinka wrote:
peetie44 wrote:I buy a $20 dollar rock of crack cocaine and get a crack-head to shoplift me a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label.
Points given, there, for imagination. However, a) not quite in the spirit of the thread; b) crack-heads tend to be a bit twitchy before their hit, so a good chance that your crack-head will get nicked (or rip you off); and c) full points would have been given if you had put, as an addendum, "and then sell the 'Blue Label' to a hipster for $100, and bought three bottles of decent single malt".
I'm from East El-Lay...the very first rule of dealing with crack-headed procurers is: they get their treat AFTER delivery.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

peetie44 wrote:
Palinka wrote:
I'm from East El-Lay...the very first rule of dealing with crack-headed procurers is: they get their treat AFTER delivery.
Did you know any of the Los Lobos crew? They came from the Boyle Heights area I think.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.