Drunken Photographs

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Post by Guest »

barcalounge wrote:Image

Here are a couple from a recent drunken outing. I have no recollection of them being taken but I'm led to believe they're genuine.
Barcalounge, you gotta learn to smile, man: 1. you're drinking; 2. there's a blonde waiting at the end o the bar; 3. you're in a bar; 4. another pop is on the way; 5. people wonder why; 6. when you down that one, another's coming

Barca

Post by Barca »

I smile before and after the pics, just not during.

I have a horrible time holding the face if they're slow to take the pic.
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I was very hesitant about posting my photograph.

I have a physical disability. Until recently (I went into therapy), I didn't allow myself to be photographed. My therapist says that I need to confront my fears.

My disability is that I bloat after the intake of liquids.

The photograph on the left is me before I drink. The photo on the right, that's how I look after I leave the bar. I have to wear stretchable clothes.

sometimes, I am a blonde

Last edited by LuckyStrikes on Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

LuckyStrikes wrote:I was very hesistant about posting my photograph.

I have a physical disability. Until recently (I went into therapy), I didn't allow myself to be photographed. My therapist says that I need to confront my fears.

My disability is that I bloat after the intake of liquids.

The photograph on the left is me before I drink. The photo on the right, that's how I look after I leave the bar. I have to wear stretchable clothes.

sometimes, I am a blonde

It all works out in the end Lucky. By time I leave a bar, a girl that looks like the ones on the right, look like the ones on the left to me anyways.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Ahhh, alcohol. Helping ugly people get laid since 2000B.C.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

i must be drunk, i don't see a difference
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Lucky! :lol: I am so glad for the beergoggle inversion. I leave the house all gussied up but after a few drinks any photogenic qualities I have begin to deteriorate. I love it when people take pictures at parties, I just can't stand the shots of me personally a few hours in to the festivities. :( And, it's the only form of documentation we ever really have.
Fortunately the beergoggle factor experienced by those around me probably compensates, so it's not so bad in person. But that's why I took the dominatrix picture of myself off of this thread -- the makeup had kind of melted off in the sun, leaving only the weird lip-thing I always seem to do in photos when drunk. :oops:

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Chelsea, I know what you mean. Those photos that make you look like a marionette and some kid who tortures animals is pulling the strings.

The red eye; need I say more. For the time it took to snap the picture, all of sudden you've got dog DNA.

Eyes period. The first to go after a good drunk. Mine always look like donuts - big, round and glazed.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

Chelsea40ozBondage! wrote:Lucky! :lol: I am so glad for the beergoggle inversion. I leave the house all gussied up but after a few drinks any photogenic qualities I have begin to deteriorate. I love it when people take pictures at parties, I just can't stand the shots of me personally a few hours in to the festivities. :( And, it's the only form of documentation we ever really have.
Fortunately the beergoggle factor experienced by those around me probably compensates, so it's not so bad in person. But that's why I took the dominatrix picture of myself off of this thread -- the makeup had kind of melted off in the sun, leaving only the weird lip-thing I always seem to do in photos when drunk. :oops:
Sorry Chelsea, but speaking as an ugly person, I hate it when one as beautifull as you complains about looking bad in a picture. Its just like those awfull Cosmo articles that gives so many beautifull women complexes.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Shucks, Lemmy, that was really nice to say. We are all our own worst critics -- and I think that applies to you as well. Chin up, buddy. :wink:

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

i never got tosee taht pic. you're going to have top repost it i think.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

i agree with dpaw.i missed the pic too.bring it basck; pleeeeeeeeze
mine's a pint

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

thirsty4beer wrote:i agree with dpaw.i missed the pic too.bring it back; pleeeeeeeeze
And who amongst us is brave enough to submit his image for public consumption...?
(I use ellipses far too much when I'm drunk...)
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Circling over Shannon
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sorry to inform you that party headquaters has closed its doors in Philly and has moved to Baltimore

Post by Circling over Shannon »

ahhhhhahaha! That vomit Pic is fuckin brilliant! I'm goin a print it out and hang it up on my dorm door.
I gotta get me a polaroid

Circling over Shannon
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sorry to inform you that party headquaters has closed its doors in Philly and has moved to Baltimore

Post by Circling over Shannon »

Combat Rock -- that photography is kick-ass.
awesome pics