This weekend

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I don't know if Combat stopped by the Mag Bar or not. There were some rock'n'rollers who came in that I didn't reckognize. I understand not wanting to say "Are you (insert internet name?)" So... if you came in, I hope you had a fine time and I fixed you a proper drink at a fair price. Next time PM me and I'll see you have a good time on me.

As for anyone planning a trip to the Derby City, do the same and I'll try to accomodate you, if I can. I'll, at the very least, buy you a round.

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

I do not think I shall return to Louisvile. Ever. Bad associations.
Except for Ear Ecstasy, the one good record store. And that one time I went to a mall and didn't have a chaperone. I found bought two cassettes -- DRI dealing with it and the Plasmatics. But I had to smuggle them back to school in my panties. I told the singer for DRI about it at social chaos and he blushed. I doubt Wendy O would have blushed.
Mail order through MRR was so much better anyway.
On one of those mall outings, I was with my roommate Dominique. We had two things in common -- she was Creole, with black heritage though whereas I didn't get any black. Except maybe in spirit, or so my friends used to tell me. She loved my creepers too, I let her borrow them. Actually she was by far my favorite chick in the school. She had grown up in Aurora, IL and ran with the Latin Kings. Yet, when she saw a couple of mallpunks, one had a Killing Joke Tshirt, whe ratted them out to the manager of the Burger King they passed by. She was stricken with concern that they might be runaways and wanted to be a good samaritan. I knew then, I never would have made it through the Appalachians to New York City.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

MORRISON
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by MORRISON »

I come up from time to time. I'll be sure and let you know next time. I've said it before but I got some family in St Mathews.

M

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

Frankennietzsche wrote:I don't know if Combat stopped by the Mag Bar or not. There were some rock'n'rollers who came in that I didn't reckognize. I understand not wanting to say "Are you (insert internet name?)" So... if you came in, I hope you had a fine time and I fixed you a proper drink at a fair price. Next time PM me and I'll see you have a good time on me.

As for anyone planning a trip to the Derby City, do the same and I'll try to accomodate you, if I can. I'll, at the very least, buy you a round.
Sho nuff! First off, the game was an absolute blast. After that we did end up at Richo's for dinner and some drinks and then we stopped by the Mag. In fact, I do believe I was served by Mr. Frank. I had greased back black hair, a stiff little fingers t-shirt on, and a chubby face. I think I got a PBR and a shot of whiskey. I friggin LOVED the place, but the thing was, I was there with one sick person, one pregnant person, and one driver, so I was the only one who wanted to drink. We weren't there for long, but I was promised a return trip some time very soon, and was promised the trip would be based on DRINKING. Next time I'll let ya know, cause we should all be in good health, and the chick who's preggers probably won't tag along.
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

What strange bedfellows you have, Combat.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

SeeNoEvil
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by SeeNoEvil »

I'm glad you enjoyed Louisville, combat. Richo's has one hell of a beer selection don't they?! :P
"God favors drunks and the cataclysmically stoned."
Stephen King

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

Heck yeah. The guy came to us three times before we could decide what we wanted. My buddy john just had to close his eyes and point each time because he was so overwhelmed that he couldn't decide!!
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

Mad Scientist
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Mad Scientist »

Combat Rock wrote:Heck yeah. The guy came to us three times before we could decide what we wanted. My buddy john just had to close his eyes and point each time because he was so overwhelmed that he couldn't decide!!
Hard to argue with his methods... out of curiousity, was he the sick one, the driver or the pregnant one :P ?
"Women might be able to fake orgasms... but men can fake entire relationships."
-- Sharon Stone

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Combat Rock wrote:
Frankennietzsche wrote:I don't know if Combat stopped by the Mag Bar or not. There were some rock'n'rollers who came in that I didn't reckognize. I understand not wanting to say "Are you (insert internet name?)" So... if you came in, I hope you had a fine time and I fixed you a proper drink at a fair price. Next time PM me and I'll see you have a good time on me.

Sho nuff! First off, the game was an absolute blast. After that we did end up at Richo's for dinner and some drinks and then we stopped by the Mag. In fact, I do believe I was served by Mr. Frank. I had greased back black hair, a stiff little fingers t-shirt on, and a chubby face. I think I got a PBR and a shot of whiskey. I friggin LOVED the place, but the thing was, I was there with one sick person, one pregnant person, and one driver, so I was the only one who wanted to drink. We weren't there for long, but I was promised a return trip some time very soon, and was promised the trip would be based on DRINKING. Next time I'll let ya know, cause we should all be in good health, and the chick who's preggers probably won't tag along.
I knew it! Good times.

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

SeeNoEvil wrote:
TARTANSPECIAL wrote:Thanks as i am hoping, to do a n' american tour next year. A wee bit of info will help :wink:
If your journey takes you anywhere near Madison, Wisconsin let me know.
Too right i will, but believe it or not, i am trying to persuade a t.v. company to foot the bill. I will be posting some details of this later in the week. If this comes off it will be the piss up to end all piss ups :twisted:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

TARTANSPECIAL wrote: Too right i will, but believe it or not, i am trying to persuade a t.v. company to foot the bill. I will be posting some details of this later in the week. If this comes off it will be the piss up to end all piss ups :twisted:
ya gotta let us know if that goes off.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

MassiveDrunk wrote:
TARTANSPECIAL wrote: Too right i will, but believe it or not, i am trying to persuade a t.v. company to foot the bill. I will be posting some details of this later in the week. If this comes off it will be the piss up to end all piss ups :twisted:
Hell, I just wanna know who can piss farther? Or do I care...
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

i once went six feet into a urinal, good times, good times.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Actually, I do care. I just aquired the skill of pissing standing up. So yes, toss my hat in the ring!
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

MassiveDrunk wrote:
I'll post some details tonight. I've got a shit load of work to do for it. It's a totally insane idea, but as the city watch would say "it's a million to one chance, but it might just work" :twisted:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.