who sent it?

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Dan Quixote
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dan Quixote »

LuckyStrikes wrote:
Dan Quixote wrote:
LuckyStrikes wrote: DPAW, I will have you know, that I, Lucky, have never, ever, ever stt one foot in a Motel Six! Lucky has standards!
So, then, you're a Motel 8 person like meself?
Don, I'm pretty drunk rught now, is it six or eight?
Tell me the truth, I won't be albe to sleep tonight wondering...six or eight? which is it?
I think they both exist. Unless I'm wrong, in which case, they don't. Oh well, continuing my saturation in Bourbon and Pantera.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

aww... sounds like a good one... will have to make a drunken variation on it. sincerest form of flattery and all that. wish i came up ewoth it. what the hell its a great day for prank emialinfg
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

LuckyStrikes wrote:Don, I'm pretty drunk rught now, is it six or eight?
Tell me the truth, I won't be albe to sleep tonight wondering...six or eight? which is it?
I believe it's Motel 6, and Super 8, if I'm not mistaken. And if I'm not, I'm too goddamned undrunk. I shouldn't be able to remember cheap motel chains.

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

im a red roof in guy myself.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

stayed in a nice hotel once in pierre, i think south dakota. it was 10 dollars an hour or 30 dollars a night. i bought a toothbrush out of the vending machine, it was located between the k-y and some novelty condoms. when i pulled back the top blanket, it was also the middle and bottom blanket. bare mattress underneath. there was a fresh spot on one of the chairs, still moist from the vomit. beer cans were under the bed and all night the room next to ours had a strange, loud, rhythmic banging against the wall. not only would the front door not lock, but it also wouldn't latch and had what appeared to be several bullet holes in it. but the crowning jewel was the bathroom. it was so poorly designed, in order to sit on the crapper, you had to put your feet in the bathtub. but after riding for several days doing odd jobs for gas money, a roof and a shower were all we cared about.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

The worst place I ever stayed was at the hotel Penn across from Madison Square Garden. It was during a convention, and we couldn't find a room anywhere else. This place makes the motel 6 look like the Plaza. The last night there, two huge rats, so big we thought they were cats, chased us down the hall. I ended up jumping on a window sill, screaming the entire time. The first night we there, we were in bed, when the television console fell over, missing us by inches.
The worst was the shower, I looked down one morning, in the shower, and roaches were coming out of the drain, 10 at a time!
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Damn, Lucky, remind me not to stay with you in a hotel...

My worst room that I can recall was nearby with my now-wife. We went just to get away for a night, but left after 30 minutes. It was the dead of winter, no heat, broken bed with dirty sheets and it reeked of cigarettes.

Best hotel...Hawaii was nice, but it wasn't the most pampering. That award goes to the Marriott in Niagara Falls (we went right after the wedding for a weekend) - in room whirlpool, great view and even a working fireplace...an electric one, but still working.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Always wanted to go to Niagara Falls. I think the hotels in Las Vegas are pampering. Of course they should be, since so many guests are going to go back home stone cold broke!
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: who sent it?

Post by Savage »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:Hay u,
Bet this iz a suprise. I waited for u too cum back too the room at the Motel6 the next mornin, but when u came back I musta not seen u. After the nite we had, drinkin and baby makin (Lil Jonny) I probly weren't seein so strait anyways. Everybodie likes the ring u gave me. I guess it made my finger turn green cuz I'm so green at this hair married life thing we got. Yea, we got us a baby. He swigs his milk jus like u were swiggin the likker bottle that nite. Anyhoo, happy I caught up with u, man at the bar sez u were a purty regular kustomar. Now I noe y I haven't herd from u, u been being a heroe. On the seven seas. Capt. Mike tole me u wood be back this week end. Me and the baby will be on the dock. a waitin. I have gained a lot more wait sense u seen me. i'm reel fat. I had me a mean thing going for whoppers wile i was carryin the baby. Now I caint stop eatin little debbies. U know , the creem filled kind? Nice of ! yur landlord to let us move in. My brothers Jed and Jed had to take yur tv and stereo to a place that gave them sum money to store it. They needed the space to put their car seats on. they sleep on them too, recline ya know. Me and Ma r sleepin in yur bed. Nice. Mom is gonna go buy some of them depends soon. The mattress u got don't dry so well. Baby is a restin in yur drawer. Pa made hisself at home in yur bathrub. Woke me up last nite, Pa did. He was drunk, went to sleep in yur tub with the water runnin. he floated rite into the bedroom. Wail, i better git, baby's cryin. Hay hon, did ya ever find my teeth?
Waitin fer ya, yur wife BobbieSueBettyJo

i recieved this e-mail a few weeks ago. i'd like to say i'm positive its a joke and one of you sent it. please fess up so i can return to the bars.

Okay, all of your jokester friends aside, I'm shocked that you don't remember meeting good old BSBJ. You took one look at her from across the crowded room, and begged me to introduce you to her. (I knew her from the time she and her Brother-Daddy cleaned out our septic tank.)
I wasn't sure if you were really her type; you assured me she was yours. (In fact, you were slobbering as you told me this.) Congratulations on your happy events. The gifts are in the mail.
like tears in rain

Generic Jug
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Generic Jug »

If it weren't for cheap hotels with crackpipe burns, strange stains on the blankets, and doors that don't lock, I would never get laid.
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

Generic Jug wrote:If it weren't for cheap hotels with crackpipe burns, strange stains on the blankets, and doors that don't lock, I would never get laid.
We're a classy couple, baby.

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

IntoxiChrist wrote:
Generic Jug wrote:If it weren't for cheap hotels with crackpipe burns, strange stains on the blankets, and doors that don't lock, I would never get laid.
We're a classy couple, baby.
Not quite yet - we haven't spent the night in the hay-covered back of a pickup truck. And laughed with the stars. *grin*
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

I have both hay and a pick-up at my disposal.

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

IntoxiChrist wrote:I have both hay and a pick-up at my disposal.
Then I guess we're on the high road to Swank City, baby!

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

Worst hotel type place ive ever been in was when at a rugby tourney i went in with a few fellow ruggers for a $40/night room, mistake i know but im poor. There was a section of carpet missing where the plywood floor was painted to match the carpet, the bathroom light had to be rigged about every 5-10 minutes to make sure you get a shower in the light, couch pieces and other wierd refuse appeared to be scattered around the place. fun time i tell you, if it werent the only one with vacancies for then next three towns i prolly would have gone elsewhere.
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard