Liquor Store Tour

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Liquor Store Tour

Post by peetie44 »

wonder_recorded wrote:Holy shit, did I seriously write "undrunk"? I promise I meant to write "undrunk". Bad keyboard.
Just so you know, and don't think you're going nuts, the word s*ober posts as "undrunk"...but whatever you do, don't type and post m*anning...

*minus the asterisk
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

It has been set as "undrunk" since I first became a moderator, 2005 (I think), and we keep it to annoy Savage.
The other one has nothing to do with me.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Palinka wrote: The other one has nothing to do with me.
Does this have to do with Eli or Peyton?

Broncos or Giants.

Are we asses or are we Giants?

Hey, I am No One at all. I chust come here to drink and get pissed, and not get pissed off.

DRINK

*hiccup*
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

Comments from a bartender:

Maker's Mark (neat): Sweet and delicious.

Always been a fan of Maker's. Drink it by itself or with a splash of water, ginger ale or coke.

Hornitos reposado (on the rocks): Yum!

Hornitos is good for a cheaper tequila. Try it chilled with a bit of lime juice in it.

Black Velvet (neat): Canadian whiskey aged 3 years: pretty good, but it made me cough like it was my first drink.

Drank a lot of Black Velvet when I was broke. Not great stuff though.

Apple Brandy (neat): Delicious!

Apple Brandy is a completely different beast than real brandy.

Wild Turkey 101 (neat): Wow, you can really taste the corn.

I would always drink this by itself, what's the point in getting 101 if you are going to mix it.

courvoisier v.s. cognac (neat): Mmm, that is really good!

The VS is good for cognac but I'm not really a cognac guy.

Jagermister (on the rocks): Mmm... yummmy, tastes like liquorice!

I hate black licorice and the majority of Jager drinkers are assholes so I stay clear of it.

Rumple minze peppermint schnapps (on the rocks): "Wow, it's like drinking a liquid version of a peppermint candy. Just as sweet and minty. But very little alcohol taste.

Rumpleminz is mine (and several other) bartenders daily go to shot as it is 100 proof but you can still work with it on your breath because it's minty.

Kaluah (on the rocks): Didn't taste any alcohol anywhere. Mountains of sugar, though.

Kahlua is a joke, you can make it yourself much cheaper. I only drink it in white/black russians.

glenfiddich 12 year: Meh. Not a fan of the flavor.

I like Glenlivet 12 better, it's a tad less peaty. Should always be had straight, although I did have it with drambuie last weekend.

bacardi: Bad flavor. Bad. Go to your room.

Bacardi (and all white rums, IMO) suck. Try Sailor Jerry.

Gin (on the rocks): Not very good by itself. Will have to try in coctails.

What kind of gin? I rarely drink gin myself but I do recommend Beefeater for a mid-price gin.

Vodka Monopolowa: Yuck.

Monopolowa is actually very good bottom shelf vodka. I would never drink it straight though. I mix it with cranberry or orange juice or grapefruit juice (called a Cape Cod, Screwdriver or Greyhound, respectively) [/quote]
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Nice summary, RA.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Holy shitbubbles RA..... not 100% my opinion on some... but hell... i wanna drink not argue... close enough... i'll give you 97% compatible drinking match.

Cheers!
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice