This weekend

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

LuckyStrikes wrote:Actually, I do care. I just aquired the skill of pissing standing up. So yes, toss my hat in the ring!
My dear, that sounds disgusting, but I think I'd actually like to see that, if only because I can't comprehend a woman doing it.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Combat Rock wrote:
Frankennietzsche wrote:I don't know if Combat stopped by the Mag Bar or not. There were some rock'n'rollers who came in that I didn't reckognize. I understand not wanting to say "Are you (insert internet name?)" So... if you came in, I hope you had a fine time and I fixed you a proper drink at a fair price. Next time PM me and I'll see you have a good time on me.

As for anyone planning a trip to the Derby City, do the same and I'll try to accomodate you, if I can. I'll, at the very least, buy you a round.
Sho nuff! First off, the game was an absolute blast. After that we did end up at Richo's for dinner and some drinks and then we stopped by the Mag. In fact, I do believe I was served by Mr. Frank. I had greased back black hair, a stiff little fingers t-shirt on, and a chubby face. I think I got a PBR and a shot of whiskey. I friggin LOVED the place, but the thing was, I was there with one sick person, one pregnant person, and one driver, so I was the only one who wanted to drink. We weren't there for long, but I was promised a return trip some time very soon, and was promised the trip would be based on DRINKING. Next time I'll let ya know, cause we should all be in good health, and the chick who's preggers probably won't tag along.
I knew it! Good times.
Yeah, well I'll be back, and those times will be even better!

Oh, and by the way, that was the best Juke Box I've ever seen in my life!
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

fdoosey wrote:
LuckyStrikes wrote:Actually, I do care. I just aquired the skill of pissing standing up. So yes, toss my hat in the ring!
My dear, that sounds disgusting, but I think I'd actually like to see that, if only because I can't comprehend a woman doing it.
Blame Big Joe. He sent me the instructions. It's a talent that comes in very handy at stadiums. No more waiting in the ladies rest room line for Lucky! I head straight for the urinals...
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

[/quote]

Yeah, well I'll be back, and those times will be even better!

Oh, and by the way, that was the best Juke Box I've ever seen in my life![/quote]

Well, the only thing I'm responsible for is the Repo Man soundtrack. But on behalf of my coworkers, thanks.