The ALCOLATOR

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

The ALCOLATOR

Post by bella »

http://www.ican.ie/portfolio/vhi/popup2/

the alcolator.. how many units have you had?
me loves the voddie

chester_b.stoli_himes
Tippler
Tippler

units

Post by chester_b.stoli_himes »

31 units counting from Sunday to Thursday.
I can do better just by tonight.
"Officer are you a doctor also? I will have you know that a diabetics breath can smell like cherry wine <b>or</b> Hennessy V.S.O.P"

CrunchyPissCrystals
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by CrunchyPissCrystals »

I dont need no stinking program to tell me how much i drank and how bad it is for me! I can remember how much I drank. Uh... er...

Anyway I dont need that stupid program preaching at me.
"He has all of the virtues that I dislike, and none of the vices that I admire."
-Winston Churchill

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Well, I clicked on to that site, but came right back here, because I didn't really understand the questions. Like, they asked me how many glasses of wine I drank. Umm... glasses? Since I live in Boredom USA, we usually drink at people's houses. How many glasses are in one of those supersize bottles? Same for booze. We'all like to buy those big jugs, I think they're 1.75 liters (?) And we just pour; don't nobody here use them little sissy shot-measuring glasses!
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

You know, this reminds me of the stupid reading logs my kids were ordered to keep. Their teachers apparently believed that one should know exactly how many minutes one read in one day. Holy crap! That's like asking someone to record how many times they breathe in one day! I told the kiddies to just make something up. Usually I had to tell them to put the damn book down before they spilled any more soup on the tablecloth, or if they were going to read in the tub, it had damned well better be their own book, because I was sick of pulped up pages.
like tears in rain

CrunchyPissCrystals
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by CrunchyPissCrystals »

exactly why we dont need no stinkin alcoramificator. or what the hell ever its called. :twisted:
"He has all of the virtues that I dislike, and none of the vices that I admire."
-Winston Churchill

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I tried, I really tried to estimate. Does 87 sound right? I probably underestimated. I dunno. Seems kind of anal-compulsive; like those weight watchers folk who record every bite. Anyway, the site guru says I'm in big trouble. Will y'all come to my funeral?
like tears in rain

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

110 units!!!! Boo-ya!!! They got me on a good week though, I've been celebrating getting a new job and an A in my class.
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

I have no idea how much I drank each day so I just guessed what would be an average night and multiplied by 7. I came up with 112 units.

"It seems that you have had more than 35 units of alcohol during the last 7 days. This is well beyond the recommended amount"
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

Yeah, it told me to go tell my doctor or something. Funny, it said alcohol was bad, but not why. Just added up the calories.
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Combat Rock wrote:Yeah, it told me to go tell my doctor or something. Funny, it said alcohol was bad, but not why. Just added up the calories.
Alchohol good, doctors bad, easy quote :twisted:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

My Grandfather once told me that my Great-Grandfather didn't see a doctor once in his life until he was eighty years old. The doctor told him to quit drinking. He was dead a year later. So if some asshole GP tries to tell you to stop drinking run, run very very fast away from his office. He's trying to kill you!

Dan Quixote
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dan Quixote »

Combat Rock wrote:110 units!!!! Boo-ya!!! They got me on a good week though, I've been celebrating getting a new job and an A in my class.
Congratulations on the new Job.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Sounds like good advice Rowdy.
Apparently at 215 units a week I'll be dead soon.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Dan Quixote
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dan Quixote »

Woo-Hoo! 196 units this week. It's the last week of summer before college classes start back up around here, so I've been celebrating a lot.