I throw my IM cherry to the drunks.

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

moriarty
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

I throw my IM cherry to the drunks.

Post by moriarty »

I got MSN and AOL instant message, so I could talk to my younger brother. Well, now I'm bored, drunk, and willing to piss anyone off. If you are bored, then send me one, BUT YOU MUST BE DRUNK! I guess you could get away with buzzed, just don't bitch about my spelling.
Eh, fuck that, get shit faced and write me. I'm shit faced, so it is your responsobility to get fucked up too!

I just read what I typed, and while I realize that if this were taken straight, it would mean that my brother took my cherry. Razz me if you like, just bored aand drunk.

Dearest Mod, deleate this if it is breaking a rule. I don't think I am, but I think it is very plausible that I might be.
"Lost my car... Oh wait, there it is by that dumpster. " Bill Hicks

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Wow. That's a lot of words. Anyway, I'm not drunk. I never get drunk. So what if I drank half the bottle of TJD and the several inches of rum and the other stuff i forget what it was and anyway
I'm not drunk. I'm just drinking.
like tears in rain

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Sorry, I'm way too ripped to figure out what the fuck is going on.
Found 3 litres of wine. Well, when I say "found"...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage