Another Weekend in the Bag

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Another Weekend in the Bag

Post by Oggar »

So Friday I find out that my room mate got the girl he's dating pregnant. Probably not a good thing since they been fighting for the past 10 months. So since he's not really allowed (obviously she's not a keeper) I decided to get annihilated. (Well truthfully I was going to do that anyway but not so early in the day) Five o'clock hit the corner store for a 12 pack about an hour later it's gone. A nice 45 min beer nap and back to the corner store for another 12er. A little more time on the Drunkard and off to the bar. A bottle of gin later and I pass out on a friends couch. At some point I take a face dive off the couch (cement floor) and attempt to walk home w/out my shoes. My friends capture me and steer me back inside. That' what they tell me anyway. I wake up and start drinking at 9:30am (I had wisely hidden a bottle at his house last week). Around 11 when the others come to it was off to the bar. Back to the house and then back to the bar. At some point photo's were developed. The ones taken while I was passed out (after my aborted attempt to wander off). I look sort of like a bear that got hit with a tranq dart, people posing next to me and so forth. The pictures showed up at the bar because one of my "caretakers" was the bartender that got me hammered, tucking me in. She's such a sweetheart,..
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

MORRISON
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by MORRISON »

Ah the weekend.

M

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

There was another weekend?
Will somebody please keep me informed as to when these things are upcoming...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

Palinka wrote:There was another weekend?
Will somebody please keep me informed as to when these things are upcoming...
no prob ill tell you on thursday.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Weekends are sneaky they can come at anytime and seem to disapear just as quickly. Well, maybe that just because anytime you can get drunk all day there is a fair chance you will be mysteriously propelled through time and space...
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.