Analyze this

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Circling over Shannon
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sorry to inform you that party headquaters has closed its doors in Philly and has moved to Baltimore

Analyze this

Post by Circling over Shannon »

I had a dream last night that I was in some dark old pub, holding the biggest ale ever (took two hand) and I was really anticipating a great drink but when I took a sip it was all head and warm too. I was very disappointed.
What do you think it means?

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

It means you have a shitty barkeep in your dreams. :)
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Dreams are like a good bender. They only mean something to the person that has them.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Well i had a dream today, where i was being chased by 1000 machine gun totin' women, trying to get the gallon of Absolut vodka i had, strangely they were all wearing, tops and no skirts, so i think luckystrikes had some influence there :lol:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Time for whisky. For all of you. And someone else is buying!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Palinka wrote:Time for whisky. For all of you. And someone else is buying!
Looks like I'm buying. 2 doubles of your finest whisky. One for Tartan, one for me. Coor's Light for the others....

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Cheers, Lucky, but coors light, nasty :P

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

TARTANSPECIAL wrote:Cheers, Lucky, but coors light, nasty :P
You are so right, Coor's Light is gross. Tartan, be a good fella and buy a round for the others of the good stuff.

moriarty
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by moriarty »

I had a dream this morning (who sleeps at night, anyways?). In the dream I was sitting ontop of a mountain that reached higher than the moon with Stan Marsh and Jesus. The mountain, and all of the earth for that matter, were red and dead (much like Arizona). We were eating pigs out of a fire with chop sticks, I mean whole pigs ( I guess we were giants), while watching a space shuttle down on earth shoot around on a massive wooden rollercoaster. Stan would ask jesus (who looked like a big stinky troll) "What's the difference between today and tomorrow?" or something like, and Jesus' head would explode. I would explain to Stan why that was a shitty question, tell him somethings (like space and time) don't exsist, and Jesus' head would grow back. We would sit around, eat screaming pigs with our sticks, watch the rollercoaster, and then Stan would ask some other dumb fucking question about life, and Jesus' head would expload again. Etc. Etc. Etc.
What a weird way to start my day, no wonder I drink.
Analize that!
"Lost my car... Oh wait, there it is by that dumpster. " Bill Hicks

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

LuckyStrikes wrote:
TARTANSPECIAL wrote:Cheers, Lucky, but coors light, nasty :P
You are so right, Coor's Light is gross. Tartan, be a good fella and buy a round for the others of the good stuff.
My pleasure, Black Death vodka and pints of Orkney Dark Island all round.
Cheers folks

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

WHAT!!! I don't get offered a whisky?!? Right, me and my five gallon hip-flask are off to another thread. Good day to you, madam.
<mumble mutter cuss>
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Palinka wrote:WHAT!!! I don't get offered a whisky?!? Right, me and my five gallon hip-flask are off to another thread. Good day to you, madam.
<mumble mutter cuss>
I'm sure no slight was intended, i hope the above offering meets with your approval :roll: :wink:

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

moriarty wrote:I had a dream this morning (who sleeps at night, anyways?). In the dream I was sitting ontop of a mountain that reached higher than the moon with Stan Marsh and Jesus. The mountain, and all of the earth for that matter, were red and dead (much like Arizona). We were eating pigs out of a fire with chop sticks, I mean whole pigs ( I guess we were giants), while watching a space shuttle down on earth shoot around on a massive wooden rollercoaster. Stan would ask jesus (who looked like a big stinky troll) "What's the difference between today and tomorrow?" or something like, and Jesus' head would explode. I would explain to Stan why that was a shitty question, tell him somethings (like space and time) don't exsist, and Jesus' head would grow back. We would sit around, eat screaming pigs with our sticks, watch the rollercoaster, and then Stan would ask some other dumb fucking question about life, and Jesus' head would expload again. Etc. Etc. Etc.
What a weird way to start my day, no wonder I drink.
Analize that!
Quite simple really. You are insane and must consume much more alchohol :twisted: Analysis complete.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

had one while napping today, i guess thats what i get from staying up drinkin all night then hitting 9 am classes daily, well i was dreaming i was in heaven or what i imagine it is like. I was submerged in the largest best tasting pitcher od suds I have ever seen or imagined. the bubbles kept me from drownding and the beer was oh so good. woke up thirsty as hell though, and luckily I wasnt submerged in a half filled bathtub. an interpretation would be cool but it happening in reality would be even cooler
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Tartan, that's why I usually don't like potsmokers. I had to throw my friends little brother out of my place once cos he kept asking the dumb what- if- the- cosmos- are- just- tiny- particles- of- a- giant's- fingernail and how- do- we- really- know- if- the- color- blue- you- see- is- really- the- same- color- blue- I- see questions. Even at 17 I had no patience for that crap. :roll: :x SHADDUP AND DRINK!

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!