Total Power

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Total Power

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Right now, I am in complete control of a university's library. The power is intoxicating. MINE ALL MINE!!! (for forty-five minutes, at least, then it's drinking time.)

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

hmmm since you are litararily inclined or you were just locked in while taking a beer nap in the can, you should have a carved out book with a flask in it. if you dont, what do you think there are all those damn boooks around you fer?
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I have a backpack, that usually weighs 750ml. Actually, MOST of the time I'm tragically undrunk. But then again, why am I always chewing gum?

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

hiker supply stores sell the camelpack. Just think of the liquor possibilities!
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

Omar The Tentmaker wrote:hiker supply stores sell the camelpack. Just think of the liquor possibilities!
Back when they didn't search bags, before 9/11, there'd be dozens of people walking around Savannah on St. Patty's Day with camelpacks full of beer. Now they won't let you take anything in I guess it's more to make you spend money at the bars on River St. than an anti-booze thing.
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books