inspiration, please?

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

inspiration, please?

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

i have a great drunken story to regale, but i'll be damned if i'm not all blocked up. help.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

wait. i have a friend leaving in a few days. we're going to the bar shortly. i promise creative entertainment later this evening.
colonel sanders

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I got some good ones too. I'm still numb from the all drinking I did in 48 hours, my brain is floating. I do remember my friend shitting on himself in a bar. He didn't leave either. He was chatting up a chick that he thought he had a chance with. I was like, "if she did take you home, how were you gonna explain the dried shit on your ass?".
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Go for it.
I find sucking down a bottle of liquor helps the creative process.
Or maybe I just think it does.
Who fucking cares?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

LuckyStrikes wrote:I got some good ones too. I'm still numb from the all drinking I did in 48 hours, my brain is floating. I do remember my friend shitting on himself in a bar. He didn't leave either. He was chatting up a chick that he thought he had a chance with. I was like, "if she did take you home, how were you gonna explain the dried shit on your ass?".
i was laughing so hard, i may have just shit MYself. having a job that is 95% male, you did just remind me of plenty of shit stories, good ones too, only i think i'll keep those to myself until i'm old and my memoirs won't be published until i expire.
colonel sanders

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:
LuckyStrikes wrote:I got some good ones too. I'm still numb from the all drinking I did in 48 hours, my brain is floating. I do remember my friend shitting on himself in a bar. He didn't leave either. He was chatting up a chick that he thought he had a chance with. I was like, "if she did take you home, how were you gonna explain the dried shit on your ass?".
i was laughing so hard, i may have just shit MYself. having a job that is 95% male, you did just remind me of plenty of shit stories, good ones too, only i think i'll keep those to myself until i'm old and my memoirs won't be published until i expire.
Well for everyone's sake at the bar you are going to tonight DPAW, wash your ass!

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

I justt popped in becuase everey body I waas drinking with has passed out. To be fair so did I but I;m awakke now booxing again. Lucky the story of your friend is proof of the emboldening powres of alcohol. How many undrunk people would try to pick up with a load in their panes? But pehaps in the backwater in which you are traapped it happens more often.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Oggar wrote:I justt popped in becuase everey body I waas drinking with has passed out. To be fair so did I but I;m awakke now booxing again. Lucky the story of your friend is proof of the emboldening powres of alcohol. How many undrunk people would try to pick up with a load in their panes? But pehaps in the backwater in which you are traapped it happens more often.
Oggar, I escaped to the wilds of New York city this weekend. Two days of staggaring on concrete. I turned into a sweet potato Sunday afternoon and was dropped back into the land of hee haw.

I didn't know my friend had shat on himself until we were in the taxi. Me: "Gawd, this cab smells like shit!!" Friend: "Oh, it musta been the Indian food and the tequila shots. I shat on myself back at the bar. It's dry now. Wanna try this bar in the meatpacking district. We still have an hour."

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

haha thats some funny shit! I said shit hahaha
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

O.k you want a shit story, try this.
My mates and i were in the pub, met some females who invited us to a party. My mate, who was pished out of his skull went to the toilet in this girls house. After a while i went looking for him, he had locked himself in the toilet. He told me he had sat down for a shit, but forgot to pull his underpants down.
So he had shit his pants, then tried to flush them, blocking the toilet. We legged it with shitty water flowing down the stairs and the smell of shit, permeating everything :twisted:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

:shock: Makes trainspotting look like a walk in the park.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

i don't know how this became a shit story thread, but hey, if it works.....
colonel sanders

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i don't know how this became a shit story thread, but hey, if it works.....
If the shit fits, wear it!!!!!!!

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Chelsea40ozBondage! wrote::shock: Makes trainspotting look like a walk in the park.
that film was a bastardisation of junkidom, if you see a real junkie, SHOOT THE BASTARD and send me the pics. :twisted: :twisted:

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Shit is an interesting topic. There are different kinds of shit

Teflon-coated Shit
Comes out so slick, clean and easy that you don't feel it. No traces of shit on the toilet paper. You have to look in the toilet bowl to be sure you did it !!!!

Second Thought Shit
You're all done wiping your ass and you're about to stand up when you realize it ..... you've got some more.

Pop a Vein in Your Forehead Shit
This is the kind of shit that killed Elvis. It doesn't come until you're all sweaty, trembling and purple from straining so hard.

Beer Drunk Shit
This happens the day after the night before. Normally your shit doesn't smell too bad, but this shit is BAD. Usually there's somebody standing outside to use the bathroom. This kind of shit also usually happens at someone else's house.

The Bungee Shit
The kind of shit that just hangs off your ass before it falls into the water.

The Crippler
The kind of shit where you have to sit on the toilet for sooooo long that your legs go numb from the waist down.

The Jack the Ripper Shit
The kind of shit that yanks out the hair of your ass as it pushes its way out.

Oh Shit ! Shit
You shit so much and wipe your ass so furiously - you run out of toilet paper and you say, "OH SHIT !"

The Never Ending Shit
It's the shit that keeps running out of your ass like pee, and just when you start wiping your ass your stomach gargles and splash, more shit runs out. This always happens after eating at K.F.C.

The Party Pooper
The giant shit you take at a party. And when you flush the toilet, you watch in horror as the water starts to rise.