Drinkin' at the game

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Anonymous

Drinkin' at the game

Post by Anonymous »

I am first time poster, and I thought I would touch on what I beleive to be a popular subject this time of year.
That being sneaking booze into a football game. Whether it be because you refuse to pay the owners outlandish prices, or you are attending a game where it just isnt served.
I am a regular attendee of Longhorn footbal games, and UT doesnt sell alcohol. They will also throw you out if you are caught drinking in the stadium.
So I usually taligate outside the stadium for several hours consuming mass quantities of light beer and brat's. Come gametime I stash a full pint of Seagram's 7 in my drawers. Why Seagrams? Well the bottle was designed for stashing with its slim profile and curved back. Perfect to hide against the thigh or hip, or ass, whatever is most comfortable.
Nothing like taking a big shot o' whiskey after your team scores a TD!! If I feel like toning it down I'll go pay 4 bucks for a large coke. Just be careful not to breathe on the Security gaurds.

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

all im gonna say is learn to re seal water bottles, if anyone is interested respond and ill tell you. i took a liter of vodka into a baseball game last year.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

thank you for the PM omar. first and foremost practice at least 2 or three times before you attempt to sneak past the secret police known as stadium security.

1.buy water bottle that has a safety seal that breaks off(a ring that is slightly smaller that drops down after opening) mark a vertical line on the cap whilst still closed. this will allow you to re seal the cap later.

2. cut lower ring off with razor blade(not you palinka you know the rules).
the ring will drop off cleanly.
3. empty water where-ever you wish. i dont care.
4.now heres the beauty part, stop at your local hardware store and get some epoxy(not super strong stuff otherwise your fucked) put a small bead around the lower ring and join both rings together. hold as per instructed.

the bottle now appears as if it was never opened and your the drunker for it. do all of these things undrunk and leave in fridge/freezer overnight so as not to get too warm. much love and im out.

dave

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

Dave, you're an inspiration to we guerilla drunkards worldwide.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

wow no wonder my way with the lighter and small alot screwdriver failed previously. ive persobnally been more successful pouring spirits in an empty contact solution bottle, the cap pulls right off and you can always say that your contacts get dry in smokey environments. has worked every time.
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Gee. Professional sports has gotten too greedy. Beer at baseball games $5 and $6 a cup!
I remember when my dad and uncle would take us kids to games. They'd hoist a big cooler on their shoulders full of spirits. Ahhh, those were the days...
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by bella »

What I do is fill up the flask... Drink it straight or buy a coke and have a nice drink to warm your blood..
me loves the voddie

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

bella wrote:What I do is fill up the flask... Drink it straight or buy a coke and have a nice drink to warm your blood..
I have blood to warm my drink...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Blood in the drink? Must be some Eastern Euro-goth thing... heh.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

Doctor Doctor help me quick! My ABC has gotten too high. quick tap me!
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yo MD, Great idea. However we are not allowed to bring anything in. A pint of Seagrams or Stoli usually gets me through the game though. The best is that the fans stand the whole game. So when you are ready to take a nip or mix one all you have to do is take a seat. You are covered from every angle.

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

all i gotta say, big jeans and strap it to your ankle with an ace bandage. works the best for football. dont let the bottle hang and your golden