who sent it?

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

who sent it?

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

Hay u,
Bet this iz a suprise. I waited for u too cum back too the room at the Motel6 the next mornin, but when u came back I musta not seen u. After the nite we had, drinkin and baby makin (Lil Jonny) I probly weren't seein so strait anyways. Everybodie likes the ring u gave me. I guess it made my finger turn green cuz I'm so green at this hair married life thing we got. Yea, we got us a baby. He swigs his milk jus like u were swiggin the likker bottle that nite. Anyhoo, happy I caught up with u, man at the bar sez u were a purty regular kustomar. Now I noe y I haven't herd from u, u been being a heroe. On the seven seas. Capt. Mike tole me u wood be back this week end. Me and the baby will be on the dock. a waitin. I have gained a lot more wait sense u seen me. i'm reel fat. I had me a mean thing going for whoppers wile i was carryin the baby. Now I caint stop eatin little debbies. U know , the creem filled kind? Nice of ! yur landlord to let us move in. My brothers Jed and Jed had to take yur tv and stereo to a place that gave them sum money to store it. They needed the space to put their car seats on. they sleep on them too, recline ya know. Me and Ma r sleepin in yur bed. Nice. Mom is gonna go buy some of them depends soon. The mattress u got don't dry so well. Baby is a restin in yur drawer. Pa made hisself at home in yur bathrub. Woke me up last nite, Pa did. He was drunk, went to sleep in yur tub with the water runnin. he floated rite into the bedroom. Wail, i better git, baby's cryin. Hay hon, did ya ever find my teeth?
Waitin fer ya, yur wife BobbieSueBettyJo

i recieved this e-mail a few weeks ago. i'd like to say i'm positive its a joke and one of you sent it. please fess up so i can return to the bars.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

Hahahahahaha!

Great gods. I didn't send this, man, but I wish I had.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....
You old romantic, you.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

i'm sure i would find it funny also if i knew one of you bastards sebnt it. i'm glad you're amused. meanwhile i sit in the dark drinking in fear and afraid to venture back out into the bars. i showed it to a guy i work with thinking he would would laugh and assure me it was a joke, instead he says, "the way you look every mornin', i don't doubt it." not assuring.
colonel sanders

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

Don't stress it, DPAW. Seriously. I think your colleague was just pulling your chain. Or looking for an excuse to admonish you for your behaviour. That E-Mail is obviously a joke. Brothers Jed and Jed? Pa floated into the bedroom? Relax, man. What's the originating address?

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

IntoxiChrist wrote:Don't stress it, DPAW. Seriously. I think your colleague was just pulling your chain. Or looking for an excuse to admonish you for your behaviour. That E-Mail is obviously a joke. Brothers Jed and Jed? Pa floated into the bedroom? Relax, man. What's the originating address?
all good points. but i do live in virginia man. they have a history based on generations of inbreeding.
colonel sanders

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

HA HA! Gotcha!!!

Mainongles
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

LuckyStrikes wrote:HA HA! Gotcha!!!

Mainongles
Fingernails?
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

hand nails

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Ok. You wait there. I'll go and get the "Life of Brian" joke...
ドロンケン
ImageImage

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

i knew it was you. it was still just a joke though, right? we didn't get drunk in a motel six ever?
colonel sanders

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

That was me, DPAW.

I'm still waiting for you to call, playa!

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i knew it was you. it was still just a joke though, right? we didn't get drunk in a motel six ever?
DPAW, I will have you know, that I, Lucky, have never, ever, ever stt one foot in a Motel Six! Lucky has standards!

Dan Quixote
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dan Quixote »

LuckyStrikes wrote: DPAW, I will have you know, that I, Lucky, have never, ever, ever stt one foot in a Motel Six! Lucky has standards!
So, then, you're a Motel 8 person like meself?

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Dan Quixote wrote:
LuckyStrikes wrote: DPAW, I will have you know, that I, Lucky, have never, ever, ever stt one foot in a Motel Six! Lucky has standards!
So, then, you're a Motel 8 person like meself?
Don, I'm pretty drunk rught now, is it six or eight?
Tell me the truth, I won't be albe to sleep tonight wondering...six or eight? which is it?